Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:47:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The dump has started for 2019  (Read 27878 times)
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:52:21 AM

I am already used to the fact that the market is falling periodically, so I do not pay attention to it. you just have to wait and that's it
This is indeed quite tedious, but we should indeed be working bounty hunters to be able to focus more on the project and also look for the clear. prices will also increase later even though it's not fast
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:35:16 AM

Today is a very sad day for me ... just when I was thinking the crypto space is on its way to its formal glory ... here we are again... the market is red and over 15 percent down...

How do we free crypto from the hands of whales.. manipulating the market??

everyone is in a panic mode to sell everything in their crypto wallet, they are now quitting the crypto space. Such a very bad years for us crypto people, this is becoming worser day by day, we thought its gonna be green and then suddenly it will become red and its double way down. But we still have to keep our faith with crypto, this is just the beginning.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:40:14 AM

Today is a very sad day for me ... just when I was thinking the crypto space is on its way to its formal glory ... here we are again... the market is red and over 15 percent down...

I don't think it's just whales manipulating things. Everyone's confidence is low right now, and all it takes is a small sell-off to cause more people to panic and join the selling, which obviously makes things worse. No-one knows when prices will stop falling, but I am confident that we will see price recovery in time... it just might take quite a lot of time.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:02:29 AM

If you would ask me, I would say if the market turns to ZERO. LOL, we are here to make money, there is no lambo if no one would pay for it, in this case, sadly, it's you.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 09:14:59 AM

no, in 2019 there is no way for a dump. As you see market is just going up, there is no space to go down, don't you see it?
I am totally sure that market will show more positive signs!

niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:32:03 AM

What is happening with the prices on the stock exchanges is not yet a dump, even though the price tends to fall. If the Bitcoin price drops below $3,000, then you should expect a major drop. Because the price of 3,000 dollars is a psychological price and another panic and sale may begin, but I am waiting for the fall to get Bitcoin as cheap as possible.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 01:46:38 PM

Dont lose hope mate. Its not because we already jumped to 2019 the price should change exactly according to date. This slight changes is also okay, weve only just starting and the price could change anytime. Its normal its still going downward for the first quarter since weve been through one year of negatives. It'll be back soon.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:31:46 PM

familiarize yourself with these conditions because this is not the first time for bitcoin.
the most important thing is not to let this condition affect you and I personally believe this year is a crypto revival.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:48:20 PM

I think it's hard to conclude this early if we are already experiencing or having the dump. The market has been shaky and I think changes like this is not as reliable as it is. Bitcoin is always in its minimal movement but I'm still hopeful about it no matter what.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:10:09 PM

familiarize yourself with these conditions because this is not the first time for bitcoin.
the most important thing is not to let this condition affect you and I personally believe this year is a crypto revival.

yeah great thoughts mate oh well we will survive for all these situation especially those people didn't learn well all about unpredictable virtual crypto currency market. The year 2019 is almost in the beginning let's keep on holding and do not lost hope don't give up for all of us bitcoiner.
wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:43:49 PM

I want to ask you a question. Do you really think that this mythical whales exist and manipulates the market? Because I see only masses of little fish that just seems to have weight like whale's weight.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:51:04 PM

We can't do that. they insist on keeping it to be able to earn more money in the future as more and more investors join the crypto market.
That is why the BTC price never falls below $ 3,000 or below $ 2500. When its price is too cheap, other manipulators will acquire BTC and the whales will lose power.
Don't worry too much, the price of the BTC will soon fly high again. Grin

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:18:13 PM

Only through adoption.

And the bear run is going to be longer than investors expected now we need to really hold our coins without giving much space to our emotions here because it is the tool used by the whale to control the market.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:44:08 PM

Only through adoption.

And the bear run is going to be longer than investors expected now we need to really hold our coins without giving much space to our emotions here because it is the tool used by the whale to control the market.
It seems to me that everything happens quite the opposite. As if big whales are pumping out money from our wallets themselves. In some cases, with the help of provocations and panic, And In some cases, because of hopelessness, because the cryptocurrency market is the only source of income for many users of cryptocurrency.
Token_King

Activity: 61
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:59:53 PM

hold is not solution if you have many dollars in your crypto wallet. you need to moderate your holdings.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:43:02 PM

If you would ask me, I would say if the market turns to ZERO. LOL, we are here to make money, there is no lambo if no one would pay for it, in this case, sadly, it's you.

this year also be like that don't think about the highly expected changes will easily happened at this year and it take long time to make a normal position for all the cryptocurrency because the market will going down deeper side if it need to come back it takes long period of time
TACryptoo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:58:47 PM

just patient bro, there are always ups and downs.
patient and the reward would incredible !
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:21:27 AM

Many have already cashed their portfolios, expecting an even greater fall, so that later, at a lower price, to buy all the top coins again.  But this year will not exactly maximize and bring great profits, the recovery will take at least five months, and the intensity will remain low.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:01:57 AM

I don't think whales can manipulate the market maybe the people tired of holding cryptos because of this bad condition in the market, it is so sad that we still face down market.

Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:09:45 PM

I don't think whales can manipulate the market maybe the people tired of holding cryptos because of this bad condition in the market, it is so sad that we still face down market.
There is no manipulation case in the market, the undesirable market flows now will certainly not made by group of people or anyone.  It is just a normal case happen to the market,  due to the continues legalization process of crypto which it gives some effect. But we shouldn't be worried for this declines cause we are still have a huge from the community which helping us not to fall back into zero value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: