Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:25:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The dump has started for 2019  (Read 27878 times)
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 02:19:14 PM

I don't know how to manipulated marketplace in world-wide, if it just 1-2 exchanger you can say this is manipulated by the whales. No manipulate right now, its pure, real market condition. If you want to learn about trade, at least you will know how it possible.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Juse14

Activity: 910
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:11:43 PM

Really ? i tough the dump already begin at 2018, where are you went the party already over, still holding your crypto until you going to die with it ? you should use a stop lose feature man.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:36:50 PM

I don't know how to manipulated marketplace in world-wide, if it just 1-2 exchanger you can say this is manipulated by the whales. No manipulate right now, its pure, real market condition. If you want to learn about trade, at least you will know how it possible.

Yes, it seems that the market reflects the real mood of the majority of participants. We can imagine: if there was a jump in prices, few people would want to buy, because the opposite momentum is expected. There is no sustainable long-term market sentiment. This has been going on for a whole year.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
galundan9

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:55:26 PM

I think the popes are still waiting for prices to drop even lower so they can buy them back at that price, the market conditions lately I think it's normal and there is no manipulation of the popes, because with a red market situation for quite a long time make some people sell their assets to avoid greater losses. this of course makes the market cycle continue to decline in price.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:36:21 PM

I think the popes are still waiting for prices to drop even lower so they can buy them back at that price, the market conditions lately I think it's normal and there is no manipulation of the popes, because with a red market situation for quite a long time make some people sell their assets to avoid greater losses. this of course makes the market cycle continue to decline in price.
Looking to the market trend, we can see that we are badly declining since from the start 2018 until now. Though isn't the first time happen but it gives some worries for many people especially for newly adopters. Prices is not the worsen happen compared to previous years  and we are far enough for that to happen again unless we all dump it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jupppo

Activity: 385

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:45:23 PM

I think that patience is the key to success. Only strong investors can survive on such market. When all cryptocurrensies are falling it's better to open short positions, you can use margin trading.
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 12:15:47 AM

I think that patience is the key to success. Only strong investors can survive on such market. When all cryptocurrensies are falling it's better to open short positions, you can use margin trading.

Totally agree. I've been shorting my bags with great success.

okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:15:14 AM

there is no any dump and pump waiting in 2019.
it will be a stable year.
marketcap will swing around 110 and 150B
bitcoin will swing 3250 and 3750
etheum will swing 100 and 125
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:13:53 AM

I don't think so. As you know dump hasn't finished yet and as long as market has cycles, now we are at accumulation stage and next stage is growth. Hope it will show power soon and all crypto enthusiasts will be rewarded finally. I am not sure about time range, but you can wait for a while and see results
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:21:08 AM

I don't think so. As you know dump hasn't finished yet and as long as market has cycles, now we are at accumulation stage and next stage is growth. Hope it will show power soon and all crypto enthusiasts will be rewarded finally. I am not sure about time range, but you can wait for a while and see results

But it's possible that the bears are really exhausted and not dumping as hard as they can. Remember the price is on trading sideways, a indication that there's no more big movements and could potentially break a new trend and hopefully the price will go South again.

Of course patience is needed specially today, so there's no time frame. But we need to be ready and continue to accumulate and purchase more before the market changes cycle.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:24:48 AM

With each and everything there is up as well down. It is us who handle the situation. It is a cyclic process, bitcoin has started from a valueless giveaway to the peak value of around $20000. In this regard price increase and decrease were part of the market, we need to be prepared to meet the market. When there is a dump surely pump is promised, we need the patience to keep our portfolio high.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:33:54 AM

With each and everything there is up as well down. It is us who handle the situation. It is a cyclic process, bitcoin has started from a valueless giveaway to the peak value of around $20000. In this regard price increase and decrease were part of the market, we need to be prepared to meet the market. When there is a dump surely pump is promised, we need the patience to keep our portfolio high.
Unfortunately with market conditions like this, most of the value of the portfolio kit will definitely decrease. many people have to be forced to sell some of their assets because they have no savings. I myself only have to leave a few assets in my portfolio.

EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:53:07 PM

Today is a very sad day for me ... just when I was thinking the crypto space is on its way to its formal glory ... here we are again... the market is red and over 15 percent down...

How do we free crypto from the hands of whales.. manipulating the market??
Yes, now we are seeing another decline in the price of cryptocurrency. All our problems, first of all, from the beginning, are created in our heads. It all depends on our attitude to the situation.
If you bought coins for hold and believe in their future, then you should not worry every time the price of cryptocurrency goes down.
If you bought coins for trade, then trade. Of course, if you see that soon the price may fall, then you better stay in usdt. Then, when you see that the price should increase, just buy coins and wait for the opportunity to sell them again.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:40:32 PM

Market stability is just showing onto this time.

Altcoins are just becoming stable because bitcoin has reached another probable support.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:01:43 PM

Market stability is just showing onto this time.

Altcoins are just becoming stable because bitcoin has reached another probable support.
Due to the a lot of good news has come this week and that builds a lot of support in the market. ETF rumour has been creating the next hype to the bitcoin in the future. Some regulators are against each other about the security definition that created by SEC.
Juse14

Activity: 910
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:10:42 PM

I think just the manipulation from the market, big whale try to make the price go into the support. A lot company want to invest on cryptocurrency thats why they try push the market into the bottom.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1612

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 11:15:28 PM

There are big and small players in any market, but very very few actors can refuse fundamental forces for long without losing

tremendous amounts  of money, so as most prominent cryptos are building a strong base here for some months now,

so called "whale" activity is immaterial...

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:49:09 AM

I think just the manipulation from the market, big whale try to make the price go into the support. A lot company want to invest on cryptocurrency thats why they try push the market into the bottom.

Exactly, with mass adoption it is impossible to increase the prices but whales are manipulating the market and they started accumulating them in the market when the coins are at below prices. Which will help to increase the prices in the market when they started increasing in the market.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:34:33 PM

Today is a very sad day for me ... just when I was thinking the crypto space is on its way to its formal glory ... here we are again... the market is red and over 15 percent down...

How do we free crypto from the hands of whales.. manipulating the market??

Better get used to it because it is already part of cryptocurrency trading. Even during a bullish market, there is always a price dump whenever a coin go into correction or accumulation. But if a you are a trader, you can still earn profit by means of short trade even during a bearish market. The big players in the crypto market, also called whales, are also the ones who push the prices up and without them there will be no enough funds to make the prices go up.
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:24:07 PM

Better get used to it because it is already part of cryptocurrency trading. Even during a bullish market, there is always a price dump whenever a coin go into correction or accumulation. But if a you are a trader, you can still earn profit by means of short trade even during a bearish market. The big players in the crypto market, also called whales, are also the ones who push the prices up and without them there will be no enough funds to make the prices go up.
I actually consider that trading daily in bad market conditions especially the volume that keeps falling is not very good. it's okay for prices to go down but try to keep choosing assets with high trading volumes, it is a trading solution at the time of the market as it is now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: