Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:39:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The dump has started for 2019  (Read 27878 times)
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:56:27 AM

Market stability is just showing onto this time.

Altcoins are just becoming stable because bitcoin has reached another probable support.
Due to the a lot of good news has come this week and that builds a lot of support in the market. ETF rumour has been creating the next hype to the bitcoin in the future. Some regulators are against each other about the security definition that created by SEC.
Yes it was the ETF rumor that has created positive news.
If we see that the dump has started, we need to wait for the reversal. Only the most patient and strongest hearts shall stay for this year onwards.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joy99

Activity: 167
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:44:51 PM

Today is a very sad day for me ... just when I was thinking the crypto space is on its way to its formal glory ... here we are again... the market is red and over 15 percent down...

How do we free crypto from the hands of whales.. manipulating the market??

You can tell everyone that the time is getting near. Now the bears are even hungry. They need money from crypto so they are going to run away very soon. We all want money from crypto just that as part of the game, it is not a nice experience but that does not make it seem like all is lost. I am hopeful that the market will recover soon.

Service thread below

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5162299.msg51726822#msg51726822
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:16:53 AM

I don't think whales can manipulate the market maybe the people tired of holding cryptos because of this bad condition in the market, it is so sad that we still face down market.
Of course they can, this is no different than a business that holds a monopoly of a technology or a service, they can ask whatever price they want for their services and they will get it, the whales are the same, with the huge amount of coins they have they can crash the market if they want or they can make the price to go up but it seems they are deciding to accumulate more coins and prepare themselves for the next bull market.
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:21:42 AM

I don't think whales can manipulate the market maybe the people tired of holding cryptos because of this bad condition in the market, it is so sad that we still face down market.
Of course they can, this is no different than a business that holds a monopoly of a technology or a service, they can ask whatever price they want for their services and they will get it, the whales are the same, with the huge amount of coins they have they can crash the market if they want or they can make the price to go up but it seems they are deciding to accumulate more coins and prepare themselves for the next bull market.
Yes, this market is like where they play and whatever they can do. Because they have large funds and large amounts of coins. As a small trader, I play safer by trading every day. But this is also risky because every day you must always monitor the Crypto market.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:00:57 AM

The 2018 y. was a year of depression. Every day we had bad news. But in this year i see almost only positive news. Some big players going to eantry in crypto.
Fidelity, Bakkt, may be ETFs. Biggest Japanese banl going to launch crypto platform too. Seems very huge money coming in crypto in this year.
rizkyrz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:48:53 PM

The 2018 y. was a year of depression. Every day we had bad news. But in this year i see almost only positive news. Some big players going to eantry in crypto.
Fidelity, Bakkt, may be ETFs. Biggest Japanese banl going to launch crypto platform too. Seems very huge money coming in crypto in this year.
yes, you were right in 2018 was the year that put pressure on depression on crypto currency holders, that year I never even opened the forum again because I was frustrated with the crypto future. but I returned in 2019 hoping that this year would be a good era for crypto currency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:55:38 PM

Those are positive news and there's also another one.

Remember the one who said bitcoin is fraud?

This is him right now.
https://www.theblockcrypto.com/2019/02/14/jp-morgan-launches-its-own-cryptocurrency-the-first-for-a-major-us-bank/
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:32:42 PM

before end of year dumping in market still continue, and i believe in end of year the bearish in market are over after bitcoin halving in 2020 and maybe the price of cryptocurrency going to the moon until 2021-2022 like in 2017

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:41:10 PM

I think that instead of dump it should be pump because this year their has not being that fall by now and prices will recover in coming time so it will be the pump which will happen . Also 200$ around has rose in this last 5days which is a good sign .
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:49:22 PM

that's right because this year the market has started to have a pretty good increase, so if you all want to get a big enough profit it's better to be patient until the market experiences a large increase
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:57:38 PM

I have kept my eye off the market for now in order to reduce pressure and unnecessary enthusiasm since the price value for now is still far from what I want to see. I'm not even expecting much for this month. Simply busy with other campaign. So,I suggest you rest your mind and don't give yourself headache.
Jamesib1
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

P2P to fiat exchange & wallet -- www.totalcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 06:18:55 PM

Been day trading for the last 6 months because of the bullish trend. Would suggest you to do the same for now and stop for a brief moment before investing all in. You could still invest for a longterm with very small amounts daily, like $10-$50usd but not more and keep daytrading to get yourself rolling in while the bearish market is still here.

[  Totalcoin - P2P crypto exchange  ]      ▬▬▬▬     ◾◾◾  ADVANCED MOBILE CRYPTO-WALLET  ◾◾◾
Facebook    ❱ Youtube          ▬▬▬▬             CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
  ❱ Telegram     ❱ Download app       ▬▬▬▬     ◾◾◾  JOIN NOW | BECOME A TRADER  ◾◾◾
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:52:28 PM

I have kept my eye off the market for now in order to reduce pressure and unnecessary enthusiasm since the price value for now is still far from what I want to see. I'm not even expecting much for this month. Simply busy with other campaign. So,I suggest you rest your mind and don't give yourself headache.
I agree with your words , the most important thing is that when the market is in bad condition, you don't need to think about it , because I'm sure a bad situation like this won't be forever

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:36:25 PM

I agree with your words , the most important thing is that when the market is in bad condition, you don't need to think about it , because I'm sure a bad situation like this won't be forever
You do have to think about it if your bags are full of altcoins.
Market is in bad condition and things can become worst but frankly I think things will become better one day, not this year but maybe in 2020, just give it some time.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 10:33:28 PM

Yes, I agree. There are many positive news in the crypto space, so, in my opinion, the sentiment of the market cannot stay negative forever. Things are developing, so sooner or later I expect a positive impact.
rosebrand

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:35:54 PM

Market is in bad condition and things can become worst but frankly I think things will become better one day, not this year but maybe in 2020, just give it some time.

not always the market will be in a bad situation and it's time for the market to start growing soon, I think this year the bullrun market will be imminent.
we've all been waiting too long for the price situation in the market to be at a high rate, yes maybe if you read predictions from people who are very experienced in the field of crypto said significant new growth will occur in 2020, I hope growth can occur in the year this.

Kucink

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:24:52 PM

Today is a very sad day for me ... just when I was thinking the crypto space is on its way to its formal glory ... here we are again... the market is red and over 15 percent down...

You can tell everyone that the time is getting near. Now the bears are even hungry. They need money from crypto so they are going to run away very soon. We all want money from crypto just that as part of the game, it is not a nice experience but that does not make it seem like all is lost. I am hopeful that the market will recover soon.
just calm and wait in a little time, bearish are over and go away from the market started in the next year.
we will stop fasting and start partying again in the market.

HASHBON ROCKET

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:04:24 PM

maybe yes the dump market are starting, at the moment the bitcoin price is still being tested whether it will touch the resistance limit or not, if it touches the resistance the price might drop back in the future

rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:53:46 PM

too long waiting for the market to up until 2020 , bull market already seen, all of the altcoins up from before were only waiting for the bull run market to arrive , I'm sure the bull run market will come this year too

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:33:08 PM

To me this is expected and during Chinese new celebrations we should not expect too good price as many Chinese traders are out of the market.  I think we are not going to have upwards movement until around second quarter of this year.  So I am not surprised of the current happening in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: