Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:22:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DT1 just admitted he will red tag for providing factual evidence regarding scams  (Read 431 times)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:04:26 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2019, 01:50:04 AM by cryptohunter

So DT without criteria is  pointless obviously. We need to realise that right now because it is suffocating alerting people of scamming behaviour and actually preventing people warning others about scams. It is actually a negative system without tight guidelines and some real strong DT members.

This is a post for meta if this has implications for the entire system. It if it moved to rep then I wish to know which mod moves it.

A DT1 MEMBER just admitted in public that he red tagged me for simply posting factual evidence about someone being a scam promoter and protector.

Read it in black and white

I told him he can not give me red trust for simply providing factual evidence relating to a scam.

He replies

"can have and will"

WTF

He also says I am deranged because he says I make crazy claims

I ask him to provide evidence and .....he will bring nothing???

I ask him for just one crazy statement I have made that is false ......and he will provide NOTHING

He tells me to fuck goats, stick a carrot into my ass pipe,  and that my uncle is touching me or something - the guy is completely creepy and sexually deviant. (not that I object really it's all fun and games Im sure but how does this nut job get to tell me I am crazy and give me red trust for speaking facts related to scams.

If I am crazy bring the crazy statements I have made. If there is no truth to them then we need to look into that.

DT MEMBERS MUST INVESTIGATE SUCH ACTION OR NOBODY CAN POST FACTS HERE ANYMORE IF IT DOES NOT FIT DT MEMBERS AGENDAS.

Is this not completely clear.

I CAN BACK THE ENTIRE POST WITH EVIDENCE JUST ASK ME.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:10:41 PM

hey, hey, hey.

i would like to give you two advices.

advice1:
ask yourself why it is so important for you to have neutral or positiv trust seen in the eyes of default trust setting.
after you have answered this question start to post again about the trust system.

i dont like a lot of negativ feedbacks that have been made. and so do you.

advice2:
think about how this can be better addressed.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:17:07 PM

hey, hey, hey.

i would like to give you two advices.

advice1:
ask yourself why it is so important for you to have neutral or positiv trust seen in the eyes of default trust setting.
after you have answered this question start to post again about the trust system.

i dont like a lot of negativ feedbacks that have been made. and so do you.

advice2:
think about how this can be better addressed.

This is a great question. Let me answer.

I don't care about red trust at all. That is why you see I dare say anything I want to these DT members so long as it is a fact.
SOME of them are weaselling into this DT and merit source to get control over the entire board and suffocate free speech. NO WAY.
This board has done so much for me and it was freedom to say anything or do anything so long as it was not scamming and was fact based. They are trying to kill that and silence the voicing of proven facts. NO CHANCE.

I want everyone else to experience my freedom to say what they want as long as it is a fact and not be scared.

My fight is for fairness and freedom of speech.

However it is great to use myself as a test bed for how corrupt this is and who is actually honest and should be in a position of trust here.

I ASK THEM FOR ONE FALSE STATEMENT THAT I HAVE MADE ...I ASK ALL OF THEM.  JUST ONE STATEMENT THAT DOES NOT HAVE FACTS TO SUPPORT ME OR POWERFUL CORROBORATING EVENTS TO MAKE IT REASONABLE AND HIGHLY PROBABLE.

SILENCE LOL

So many cowards, jackals, ass kissers, scammers,  all looking for one thing I have done wrong ever one false statement without evidence or reason.....THEY PRODUCE NOTHING.

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 08:18:37 PM

Fact is you are mental.

Enough said sweet cheeks

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:21:14 PM

so we really have something in common.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:21:26 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2019, 09:22:34 PM by cryptohunter

Fact is you are mental.

Enough said sweet cheeks

Please no derailing with unsubstantiated accusations.

Or provide a crazy statement that I have made that is not factual or a reasonable one based on strong corroborating evidence.

I await your specific answer NOW>

@VLOM  - indeed we do.

Meta is infested with a nasty little subset of scum sitting at the top pretending the real bad guys are the newbies and those that are at the bottom.

Heard that one before somewhere.

Sure some are spammers and desperate for money. Those that are trying to destroy the board must be kept at bay. However when I see such double standards and out right colluding and scamming at the top. How the control systems are forming and now becoming so flagrant to say CAN HAVE WILL  red trust you for stating facts related to scams and scammers you know it all needs to be dug out and thrown away.

Time for a new bunch to have a go. I like theymos new system but it has such a corrupt starter group it will be a long and hard struggle.

Root the bag eggs out now.

I don't want any power position ever but don't let colluders and scammers and abusers start this off.

THIS IS ACTUALLY THE MOST DAMNING THREAD YET OF THESE PEOPLE KEEP THIS ONE GOING ABOVE ALL OTHERS.

qwk
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 3411

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:27:50 PM
Merited by Hhampuz (1)

https://xkcd.com/1357/

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:34:47 PM

Moron prove that I have said anything that is bullshit. I await.

You are looking like a scam enabler and pumper fan and protector  and therefore a scammer so far.

Explain yourself you dumb turd. I want examples of BULLSHIT that i have posted.

I expect you will run away like you did from my other thread.

Look at this colluding little prick

DT supporters of qwk

TMAN
Lauda
Blazed
The Pharmacist

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;dtview

he is on the lauda support list too.

If you protect or enable scams or scammers you are a scammer yourself.

hmmm I wonder about this one too now. Get them all out. Any scammers scam protectors or enablers must go.

qwk
Donator
Legendary

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:45:52 PM

You are looking like a scam enabler and pumper fan and protector  and therefore a scammer so far.

Examples highlighted in bold. q.e.d.

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:48:18 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2019, 11:03:12 PM by cryptohunter

Examples highlighted in bold. q.e.d.

Looks fully correct and fact based to me.

I have presented you with questions and you ran away on the other thread.

I have asked you do demonstrate the bullshit you claim I am speaking with no grounding and you will not.

So you say things that you can not validate = dumb turd and a moron.

If you can substantial the claims that you are making that I talk bullshit perhaps I review your status as moronic dumb turd. Until then....

Read it digest it then come back when you have a rebuttal.

I see you support a scammer on DT and they support you. You expect me to believe you are impartial and ready to take some action... yeah okay.

What's with you and lauda and cats... dogs are loyal and smart.... oh yeah stick with cats actually better suited.

Perhaps read the OP again and focus on that you are DT not an obvious scammer and colluder right???

qwk
Donator
Legendary

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:03:41 PM

So whenever someone doesn't give you an answer, you assume they're running away?

I have asked you do demonstrate the bullshit you claim with no grounding and you will not.
Maybe I will, maybe I won't.
Solely my discretion, and there's nothing you can do about it.
That's the way life is.

My inclination to answer is not usually helped by strong language, though.

Non sequitur.

One general rule of internet discussion seems to be in the way, though:
"Don't feed the troll".

I see you support a scammer on DT and they support you. You expect me to believe you are impartial. hahah
I expect you to behave like a sensible human being with respect for other people's opinions.
So far, I fail to see that ability in you, which is reason enough for me to, basically, "don't give a damn".

Now get back to the other thread and answer my questions or hide away.
Your wish is my command.
Oh wait.
It isn't.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:08:33 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2019, 11:20:09 PM by cryptohunter

So whenever someone doesn't give you an answer, you assume they're running away?

I have asked you do demonstrate the bullshit you claim with no grounding and you will not.
Solely my discretion, and there's nothing you can do about it.
That's the way life is.

My inclination to answer is not usually helped by strong language, though.

Non sequitur.

One general rule of internet discussion seems to be in the way, though:
"Don't feed the troll".

I see you support a scammer on DT and they support you. You expect me to believe you are impartial. hahah
I expect you to behave like a sensible human being with respect for other people's opinions.
So far, I fail to see that ability in you, which is reason enough for me to, basically, "don't give a damn".

Now get back to the other thread and answer my questions or hide away.
Your wish is my command.
Oh wait.
It isn't.

That was more like it. Better reply. No more fucking about with people on here. Statements with no facts/evidence, or corroborating events I just tell them how it is . Either avoid me or don't come with snipes and jabs expecting some praise or polite gesture.

Bring me the evidence I talk bullshit and I remove your self inflicted title.

Don't wimp out by saying i am trolling because that actually makes you look more fucking stupid. You can not prove what I am saying is bullshit at all so how to assume it is trolling. LOL what if it is important facts that you just don't want reveal because you will lose DT support from lauda if he is removed https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;dtview

You term my posts as bullshit without bringing me evidence and you want me to be nice to you? are you for real?

I did not ask you to come here and call my posts bullshit right? you chose to do so with no evidence at all else you would present now.
You did it to protect lauda and this other turd giving me red trust there is no other explanation for this action. Don't dare try to take some moral high ground. You are the bad guy here you are being dishonest calling my posts bullshit with no evidence and clear motive with lauda and you on each others DT. You are not fooling anyone with this dont use strong language.

I await your response. I do respect their opinions if they are not just random shit snipes to distract from the truths I am presenting here.  With strong motive to hide the facts as calling them bullshit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;dtview else you lose lauda and he loses you....

You get that moaning about honest strong language is a trick that people use to look nice and civil and the good guy when often they are the bad guys. I don't fall for that shit. Sorry.

How about I find your threads and start posting you are talking bullshit and should leave? then complain if you use strong language towards me. Get fucking real ..

qwk
Donator
Legendary

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:52:42 PM

I did not ask you to come here and call my posts bullshit right?
You did not, and I did not.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:26:01 AM

I did not ask you to come here and call my posts bullshit right?
You did not, and I did not.

The picture you posted says it there clear in black and white have another look.

Do not try and back track.

Dont even try more scare quotes meta freak logic  nonsense on me.

Then also I said prove you bullshit claim you made

You said you will if you feel like it.

So anyway since you are here it seems strange as a DT you have not even looked into the OP and want to focus rather on sending me pics implying my posts are bullshit.

You are not at all interested in DT giving red trust for merely saying stating proven facts relating to scammers and scams.

I guess that is because lauda and you co support each other in DT list.

Fair enough I see your position.

Don;t though come all nice guy pretending to be fair then trying to trash my posts as bullshit with no evidence.

Just help or stay clear of me.

1miau
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 6734

Currently not much available - see my websitelink

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 12:36:19 AM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (2)

What's with you and lauda and cats... dogs are loyal and smart.... oh yeah stick with cats actually better suited.
When a cat reads your comments:

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
qwk
Donator
Legendary

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:45:25 AM

The picture you posted says it there clear in black and white have another look.
The comic, which BTW I regularly post whenever someone implies that his right to free speech is being violated, uses the word bullshit.
I did not.
If anyone, please direct your complaints to Mr. Randall Munroe, xkcd.com.

Unfortunately, I don't think I'm able to help you with your condition.

This being a public forum and me being allowed to use it, I don't see how your request of me "staying clear of you" could be considered a valid one.
Lucky for you, this forum's software has a function that might just meet your requirements: the "ignore" button.
Feel free to use.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 12:51:32 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2020, 12:48:09 AM by suchmoon

Lucky for you, this forum's software has a function that might just meet your requirements: the "ignore" button.

It's pure magic. It makes even the most vociferous trolls suddenly coherent and concise:

Edited 2020-11-30 to fix a broken image
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:54:52 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2019, 02:35:35 AM by cryptohunter

The comic, which BTW I regularly post whenever someone implies that his right to free speech is being violated, uses the word bullshit.
I did not.
If anyone, please direct your complaints to Mr. Randall Munroe, xkcd.com.

Unfortunately, I don't think I'm able to help you with your condition.

This being a public forum and me being allowed to use it, I don't see how your request of me "staying clear of you" could be considered a valid one.
Feel free to use.

LOL let us analyse qwks story just for fun another comedy in the making ....he is a joker this one.

Keep in mind this

qwk will be removed from DT if these scum bags  get canned. who are admitting to giving red trust for presenting facts about scams they are involved with or their colluding friends are. I can produce the proof.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;dtview

TMAN
Lauda
Blazed
The Pharmacist

qwk also supports lauda with tman.

so clear motive for him not wanting them to get canned...or he is likely gonna be out.

First he shows up here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5095296.msg49161717#msg49161717

tells me there is no problems nothing to see. I mean he says if there was an issue dts would kick the offenders off ....therefore by that logic there is no problem ...lol

after I probe him with a couple of questions he runs off and hides away .... those questions were pulling him into having to admit we must use any information we have that is fact based or highly corroborating evidence for wrong doing like murky escrow or extortion schemes should be taken into account and blacklist them for obvious safety reasons when dealing with trust. So away he runs.

NEXT

He shows up on this thread.

So bearing in my he is DT and should take the OP very seriously. I mean others (who he colludes with obviously) are in black and white admitting to giving red trust for simply stating proven facts regarding scams and trying to silence their free speech even in relation to speak out the truth and facts about scams??

So what does he do? get right on to that? I mean he is DT he would not want that happening right? that is the opposite of what DT is for?

No he does not he posts some pic making light of people claiming their free speech is getting taken away and that they are just spouting groundless bullshit and are welcome to leave...nice little door pic bye bye those that want to mention facts about his scamming trust abusing friends who keep him on DT list.

Then when I call him on that bullshit claim and ask him for proof he says

he will do if he feels like it.

NEXT

I call him a moron for saying my posts are bullshit and tell him to find one that is not true.

Then he goes to trolling saying he would answer but sadly cant talk to trolls.

I ask again about this trolling and for him to prove it or supply evidence and I then drop the big reality hammer on his thick skull and say clearly that i know all these people are helping him stay on DT and he is helping them.

Then he tries to back track and drops the trolling and wimps out saying...

oh that was not just some joke about people speaking bullshit and claiming it is free speech they can leave nothing to do with trying to make light of the ops claim of free speech simply stating facts about scams getting him silenced with red trust or trying to. I was not saying your posts are bullshit at all this is just a joke...

.I mean yeah cool story qwk.... sounds legit and highly responsible for a DT under the conditions the OP has laid out.

Well also that is funny what did he mean about he will answer the bullshit claim if he feels like it?? what was he even talking about??

Next NOW he is trying to say that I have some condition.

LOL yeah this is very believable qwk. I mean is the condition one that allows me to see through your bullshit and sees your clear motive that your colluding scum bags who keep you on DT1  are being shown as scammer and trust abusers and you want to help keep yourself on DT and not interested in trust abuse or your colluders admitting in black and white they gave me red trust for simply presenting proven facts about scammer and scams? is that the condition you mean ....I mean you have a condition its called sneaky little shit cowardly shit bag condition. I can cure you and I intend to by getting you booted off DT also you scamming dirt bag. If you will allow your colluding DT buddies to admit they give red trust to people for presenting facts regarding scams their friends and them are related to then you too are a scammer. Do you get that dirt bag.

This guy is a fucking moron who makes it worse for himself

Who would even consider believing this nonsense.

Now fuck off you scamming fool and stop wasting my time.

Run to ignore like that other scamming turd suchscamoon. Who is another turd red trusting people for protecting and enabling scams because he says it makes them a scammer too. However now he does it an won't accept he is a scammer... what a hypocrite and scammer by his very own definition.

Are there any real DTs that you could actually trust here at all?

Let's just let the newbies be the DT and merit sources it can't get more corrupt and fucked up than it is already.

Interesting read for later

read about qwks friends here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1764757.0

qwk
Donator
Legendary

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:13:46 PM

qwk will be removed from DT if these scum bags  get canned.
[...]
TMAN
Lauda
Blazed
The Pharmacist
[...]
so clear motive for him not wanting them to get canned...or he is likely gonna be out.
Unfortunately, you're probably mistaken.
According to what I understand, I'm "in" because of 8 "votes". 2 would be sufficient, so even if you removed the 4 you mentioned, I'd still be "in".
See also: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5095156.msg49163910#msg49163910

At the same time, me not being "in" wouldn't kick those 4 "out", either.

So, basically, your logic is flawed, probably due to a misunderstanding of the magical workings of the trust system.
Otoh, I could be mistaken myself, because I'm still trying to wrap my head around the new system Roll Eyes

Let me assure you, though, that I simply couldn't care less if I'm on DT1, since I'm firmly saddled in DT2, which is more than sufficient for my nefarious needs. Cool
Tbh, I consider being on DT1 more of a burden than anything.

My own domain of this forum, where I reign supreme with unquestioned power, the German sub-board, has been highly reliant upon me before the latest changes to the trust system, both when it comes to trust and when it comes to merit (e.g. during my recent absence for a couple weeks, the number of merit for German posts dropped significantly).
A fact that I (and probably the users of said board) truly resent.
If anything, I'd like to have a solid number of Germans on DT2 and a decent handful of merit sources.
Both of which have come to pass over the past few months.
So, my power as the Führer undisputed leader of the German board has been greatly diminished lately.

And I'd like to thank theymos for that.
Danke schön! Smiley

Next NOW he is trying to say that I have some condition.
A highly plausible explanation for your posts. Roll Eyes

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 04:26:53 PM

~snip~

Please put down the bag of rotten food dude, once you start feeding this troll it turns into a game, almost an addiction..

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████