Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:54:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin?  (Read 27871 times)
xephireusMMX

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:18:49 PM

I often look at Bitcoin (because a lot of altcoins follow it), also look at the resistance level, I also look at the news background of the coin and everything tells me when to sell the coin.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:29:09 PM

I often look at Bitcoin (because a lot of altcoins follow it), also look at the resistance level, I also look at the news background of the coin and everything tells me when to sell the coin.
technical analisys needed to identify exit level.besides looking bitcoin price as main trigger we could analize based on chart so we will know which is best level to exit based on support and resistance strategy.
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:36:16 PM

in my opinion the right time to sell your coins from getting a bounty is when the price of bitcoin is rising then your coins will also follow that increase and at that time end up selling it. Do not rush to sell coins or your tokens, also consider market conditions.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:44:11 PM

Before you invest into any coin, always prepare your exit plan. You have to set a target price at which you are going to sell. When you are fortunate enough and your coin reaches that amount, don't be greedy and wait for more. Just sell and cash out your profits before the price starts dropping.

Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:54:30 PM

You just have to monitor the coin and check for any good partnership announcements or new to exchange listing. All these triggers price to rise and that is a good time to sell, cause you will make some good profit. Remember to remove greed, sell when you get the chance.
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:38:26 PM

In my own opinion, as a Bounty hunter, holding some types of token/coins earned from Bounty Campaigns is actually a good idea. But if you notice a project that the zeal towards the project is fading away, I wouldn't advise you to hold that token/coin. It's probably going to drop in the future.
Here is another idea, you can sell %50 of your reward and hold the remaining %50 incase the price increases in the future.
sixtyonefourfive

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:44:12 PM

The best time to sell a coin is when it is pumping.  Look at HST - decision token to profit on the next pump, which should occur Monday 06.17.19 as a major announcement is due out in regards to a new major client. HST tokens power a voting platform.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decision-token/
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:50:58 PM

For me, a bounty hunter with few tokens being held is a great idea because you earned a lot of profits when the price increases. I think the best time to sell a coin is when prices go up and the market recovers.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:56:26 PM

Well for me, I really don't know much about trading,all I know is buying low and selling high. Aside this, I can't determine the entering point, so what I do is that I hold my token from bounty and wait for it to make some profit then I sell.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:02:24 PM

Hi all!
I and many of us here earned a lot coins form bounty campaigns. And I have real dilemma: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? How to avoid loosing everything by holding coins that will die, but also how to choose coins that are good to hold because they can give us 10x,100x.
Thank you for your comments Wink.

This is a real dilemma for me often. I have made many bad decisions by holding and not selling , one of the reasons was that the team was promising new good exchanges, in the end they listed in shitty exchanges and totally wrecked the price or just they postponed till the price was so low that it was not worth selling any more.

For me also a big indicator is the amount the ICO did rise. In the case of large sums, it is clear that there will be no x10 because there just is not enough money in the market. I have risked and waited with some very small coins and these are the times i have hit the jackpot.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:03:25 PM

You need to study and analyse the crypto market before you make a move to sell your coins. When the market recovers and prices increases, you sell.

jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:12:49 PM

Hi all!
I and many of us here earned a lot coins form bounty campaigns. And I have real dilemma: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? How to avoid loosing everything by holding coins that will die, but also how to choose coins that are good to hold because they can give us 10x,100x.

This is a real dilemma for me often. I have made many bad decisions by holding and not selling , one of the reasons was that the team was promising new good exchanges, in the end they listed in shitty exchanges and totally wrecked the price or just they postponed till the price was so low that it was not worth selling any more.

For me also a big indicator is the amount the ICO did rise. In the case of large sums, it is clear that there will be no x10 because there just is not enough money in the market. I have risked and waited with some very small coins and these are the times i have hit the jackpot.

That's a great way to recognize selling a coin when the right price will happen in the market, and I don't prefer shorter terms in trading my asset as well. But the best way to dump your asset is you should wait the right time to gain a good profit when you sell at higher price. Don't just wait for any signals, just monitor from time to time the actual market trend in order to be updated and you can decide quickly.

Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:35:32 PM

Hi all!

if I personally will sell the coin from a bounty when the price of coin is the same as the price at the ICO or when the coin price continues to fall after listing on exchange and when I have sold the coin from a bounty, I will invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum, because in my opinion investing in Bitcoin or Ethereum having a small risk and can give me a big profit than I hold the coin from a bounty (possibility the prices continues to fall and die can occur).
endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:40:49 PM

You need to study and analyse the crypto market before you make a move to sell your coins. When the market recovers and prices increases, you sell.
yes and if you feel profit, you have to sell it before the price drops again and you do it quickly, if you lose that moment, you might regret it.
market movements can change at any time and can move quickly so you have to check frequently if you want to buy or sell so you don't get stuck.

Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:43:06 PM

for myself sometimes I have my own trend in my own way by looking at the graph of price increases. if the price increase goes up a few percent in a few days it can be a sign to sell, and if indeed higher up can make a sale before experiencing a dump

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lavoncoin88
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 12:01:16 AM

Hi all!
You need to do a proper monitoring of such coins. How it trend to thw market specially the value of that coins. That the time you go to the next move to sell your coins. Theres so many others technique, what ive said is just the basic steps for you do determine the good quality coins to sell.

amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:45:22 PM

It depends on your profit target, I think if you want big profits then you will need more panic time holding. Therefore, if you want some profit then you can sales when it was cross 2x profits.
harsi123

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:47:57 PM

It all depends on the mood in the market as soon as the child begins to grow. I believe that at this time there is no need to sell and you need to wait for the time when the market stops and will gradually subside. Then you need to sell and buy more and more new and better coins.
inge

Activity: 298

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:06:14 PM

I think everyone decides for himself what he wants.  If you already see a profit, you can easily sell it, but you can support it in order to gain even more, or you risk losing everything.
kap786
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 07:13:43 PM

But set your target. In cryptomarket  coin pump and dump according to Coin News so be careful and do not be greedy and sell the coin once you achieve your target .

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: