Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:39:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Its Ethereum  (Read 7444 times)
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:11:19 PM

So what do you prefer?
Not dump and just hold? Or add more. It could be profitable if the new coin will have a value. But I am not expecting a lot though. I still prefer ETH to be upgraded rather than the dusty new coin that will be given which may have no value at all.

Correct about ETH standing firm. $150 each is not that easy to reach.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:14:14 PM

It's hard to say today is the 11th. If the information that the ETH released fork. There are also doubts. I saw bounty on the fork. But it looks like fraudsters want to steal ETH.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:24:29 PM

I have couple of ethereum holders as friend and right now they are in worries about the upcoming hardfork ,well this is my opinion
-the upcoming hardfork is just an upgrade ,don't expect extra coins for holding ETH
-its ethereum damn it, If you are thinking it might lose value after the upgrade you are wrong ,I don't say its impossible but of all coins out there ETH stands out ,its no shit coin and remember the dev is a smart guy ,he knows what's best ,either it goes POS or not ETH is still a champ
 Don't dump or live to regret it.

As far as Eth is concerned, I am in fact excited for the coming fork as it can mean that the whole Ethereum ecosystem can be upgraded and when things can get better with anything we should be expecting some growth that is hodling on to this coin can be the best thing to do and in fact if I have some additional funds I will be buying Eth as I am sure there is a big possibility of some surge right after the scheduled fork. This is one fork where we can sleep on nicely and have nothing to worry about.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:38:39 PM

I have couple of ethereum holders as friend and right now they are in worries about the upcoming hardfork ,well this is my opinion
-the upcoming hardfork is just an upgrade ,don't expect extra coins for holding ETH
-its ethereum damn it, If you are thinking it might lose value after the upgrade you are wrong ,I don't say its impossible but of all coins out there ETH stands out ,its no shit coin and remember the dev is a smart guy ,he knows what's best ,either it goes POS or not ETH is still a champ

I also think that your friends have nothing to worry. In my opinion, the fact that there will be no separation of the blockchain (so, there will be no additional coins) is a big plus, because there will be no separation of the community. And as we all know Ethereum dev team is really good, so after hardfork, I expect only good news.

Agreed with you. Worries is not a solution, they should have patient for upcoming fork. Hard fork is good for future investment. Price of forked coin also increase. And Ethereum team is so much active now-a-days.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:38:37 PM

You are totally right,everybody here are looking forward to what the outcome of the hardfork will bring to the market and to Ethereum, like you rightly said ethereum is not a shit coin so we are not expecting anything trash from whatsoever the outcome will be.
There are many outcome that could happen after the hardfork of ethereum. However, most of us are waiting of the best outcome which is the price of ethereum will increase and will set new ATH in market. I'm still positive that the outcome of hardfork will be the high price on market.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:30:44 PM

There are 2 more forks which was meant to give new coin but for your info, both of those are fake. One is ethereum classic vision and another is ethereum nova. Since ETH is going to change itself to PoS, people will possibly invest some more money to ETH. PoS coins give some staking rewards and it will be a good chance to accumulate some more ETH.
The other two projects claiming to hardfork cannot be trusted.
Nova has already been foiled to be a scam project, because it stole some people's identity and used them as their team.
ETCV is not revealing the identity of its team, but not using fake identity. Just today, I opened their telegram channel and discovered they want to sell the coin, which makes me to suspect them more of scam.
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:51:31 PM

Fully agree with the author. Ethereum will not lose its value, despite the present forks. I also bought ethereum in my portfolio when it costs around $ 100. And I almost did not regret it.
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:56:47 PM

I agree with you and also think that Ethereum is going to be one of the greatest altcoins. You are right about the upcoming hardfork, it does not mean that we would get a new coin, but I hope the whole blockchain would be updated.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:03:51 PM

Not new. Those who hold Ethereum will not receive any new coins, but it concerns Ethereum! Its price is unlikely to grow after the fork, well, at least not as much as many say.

Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:07:29 PM

Not new. Those who hold Ethereum will not receive any new coins, but it concerns Ethereum! Its price is unlikely to grow after the fork, well, at least not as much as many say.

I don’t understand why people say that after the hard fork, the price of Ethereum will increase. On the contrary, I think that the price will fall

durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:16:28 PM

I don’t understand why people say that after the hard fork, the price of Ethereum will increase. On the contrary, I think that the price will fall
we'll see how it turns out, because I myself also think that if the trend of all the price coins goes down then when ETH experiences a hardfork then the price of ETH will also be the same as other coins going down too, but this is just my prediction I hope my prediction is wrong.
frchowe214

Activity: 402

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:19:35 PM

There are two forked coins for hodlers but they are probably scams. Nowa eth and also eth classic vision, but none of them have a valid team which doesn't look good.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:31:12 PM

Upgrading means improving so with ethereum now people are interested in owning it, especially with the new version, a better version than now.
I'm sure this will make ethereum more interesting because they also change the system for the better because PoS tends to make miners tend to retain their coins for long periods of time and this system will give birth to coins that are stronger because they have more holders

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:41:36 PM

Ethereum has the potential to stand out and believed any upgrade that go on, we added advantage towards Ethereum and other alt-coin in Crypto Exchange platform. therefore is the best time to invest more ETH.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:47:44 PM

The problem of people who hold ETH  is the fear of updates and losing money. Those who have no ETH are afraid that they won't buy it in time. FUD& FOMO are awful things! In fact, there's enough time to earn

SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:01:42 PM

I'll not say that eth will lose value after the hard fork but the upgrade its self comport inherent risks and the most likely is the network split which would be possible if a sufficient number of Miners don't agree with the upgrade.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:59:28 PM

Yeah my friend there is nothing to worry about the main hardfork is just a upgradation like. So tell your friend to not worry too much. And yes they wouldn't give any kind of coins after hardfork(The main one which is called Constantinople and which dated on 16 Jan maybe). But there are more so called hard fork which will give coins so maybe your friend will have some coin if they hold on myetherwallet. The upgration to POS from POW is not a fast process. It will take time. Dev said that maybe it will take 8-12 months after hardfork. They have may issues to solve like scalability and txn issues. And about price after hard fork and upgradation news ethereum already pumped. But it hard to predict that whats comes next.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:10:25 PM

In the course of Hard Fork, new coins always appear, just not worth chasing for them. They are usually not worth it. And even more so do not rush to send somewhere your private key to receive these coins. It could be scammers.
mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:26:02 PM

The cost of Ethereum after its renewal may fall, as it grew only because of the hype that formed due to the news around its fork and renewal.

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:58:46 PM

Now that the price of ETH has fallen, it is an opportunity for some people to buy more in order to take part in the hardfork.
Ethereum will definitely still grow in this year, which is why holders will not regret it
I am not advising that you hold, but do what is best for you.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: