Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:33:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Its Ethereum  (Read 7441 times)
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 02:28:49 PM

it's true for friends who have invested in eth just don't worry. because eth is not a bad crypto, surely the developers will try to adjust the old version with the new version so that the transaction services they provide us can still run well.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:36:43 PM

it's true for friends who have invested in eth just don't worry. because eth is not a bad crypto, surely the developers will try to adjust the old version with the new version so that the transaction services they provide us can still run well.

yes, thats right
ethereum is the best investments options after bitcoin,
so, if anybody hodl this altcoins, i think he or she do the right thing buddy

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:49:04 PM

After five months since this thread had started, ethereum and whole market had at least doubled up. Ethereum had recovered nicely. I always believe that the ethereum blockchain is very useful in cryptocurrency community. The continuous upgrade and development on it is very much helpful and makes it more dependable.
The team works well and can develop well so Ethereum can still grow and grow better.
he is the best Altcoin and very strong so don't underestimate it, he can give good results for us, if we are patient waiting for the movement and we can manage it too.
And ethereum continues to be an ever-popular altcoin, even if it is proven in the worst market conditions. Right now it looks a little slow, but the time will come to reach hope. At least the price will stay at a price of $ 300, and don't go back fall down, while waiting for ethereum 2.0. Keep the spirit!
ridha inoue

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 07:16:56 PM

so with me, I have a few friends on cryptocurrency who are ETH holders.
they are very worried if hardfork happens then their coins will have a bad impact.
if we think again, when the coin is hardfork then it is a different coin not the same coin again.
all back to our respective responses whether hardfork is good or bad in our opinion.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
ljane

Activity: 467

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:58:41 PM

Well ethereum is back into the system now and we should be happy about that because there will be more profits earned at the end of holding. Let's be patient and wait.

I’m me
hamster fat

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:07:26 PM

Back in January hard fork  was an upgrade and it hasn't moved price significantly. So I think that you shouldn't think that ethereum will rise due to this reason

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:15:55 PM

Ethereum is one of the important coins in cryptocurrency. So many users will be keep using its smart contracts though. It will be a wise decision to keep your ethereum because it will be worth enough in the future.

shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:36:51 PM

Hardfork did not have any effect on the price of Ethereum, and it seemed to be strange. Ethereum was not very active in its volatility this year. Probably, after July, it will start running up a little bit faster than before.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:14:53 PM

Once you are worried about the price of certain altcoin example Ethereum, you may be panic of any condition that the coin is facing. IT is not only about the risks of holding the coins, not only about the negative issues and hardfork. But it is also the readiness of you yourself who keep holding the coin. I think that you should not worry about that at all that will probably drive you the panic decision It will end bad, mate.
ETH is a very promising altcoin and the price is good enough at this moment.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 05:30:10 AM

yes, thats right
ethereum is the best investments options after bitcoin,
so, if anybody hodl this altcoins, i think he or she do the right thing buddy

Yes, if we are confident about the project it is good to hold them because we might see some huge development release in the coming days, most of the people invested their ETH in potential coins but they are waiting for the market to recover the altcoin prices.
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:05:04 AM

Hardfork did not have any effect on the price of Ethereum, and it seemed to be strange. Ethereum was not very active in its volatility this year. Probably, after July, it will start running up a little bit faster than before.

I think this is a way for ETH to increase dramatically in the near future. And seeing other altcoin grow so hard is difficult, and it will easily make them sell them soon. After that, when it sells, it will increase and then there will be regret from investors who sell early
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 06:23:46 AM

I have couple of ethereum holders as friend and right now they are in worries about the upcoming hardfork ,well this is my opinion
-the upcoming hardfork is just an upgrade ,don't expect extra coins for holding ETH
-its ethereum damn it, If you are thinking it might lose value after the upgrade you are wrong ,I don't say its impossible but of all coins out there ETH stands out ,its no shit coin and remember the dev is a smart guy ,he knows what's best ,either it goes POS or not ETH is still a champ
 Don't dump or live to regret it.
why should they be worried?  Hardfork is just a major network upgrade to make the Ethereum network even more better.  They should be happy about the improvement and be worried only about the vulnerabilities that might be found on the network.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:47:02 AM

Don't hesitate to altcoin named Ethereum. Ethereum is a special altcoin in my opinion. If there is someone who still holds Ethereum, I think that is a smart person who has a good forward-looking direction.

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:18:35 AM

Holding a coin like ETH shouldn't ever be an issue as it is not as most altcoins. ETH is a coin with great concept, team etc thus being one of the valuble coins in the crypto market. So no matter the type of innovative works going on through the platform it will only end up drawing more attention thus leading to price growth. That is to say, any innovative works leads to positive growth; so I don't think your friends should worry about ETH platform upgrade but be happy of holding some.

dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:36:21 AM

The upgrade done on the platform of ethereum has not been able to add any significant price growth to it. I was expecting price increase as much as x5 at least. Well there is still hope and those who feel they should sell now can do that, but they might regret it later, because the bull for altcoins will still emerge.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:47:42 AM

The upgrade done on the platform of ethereum has not been able to add any significant price growth to it. I was expecting price increase as much as x5 at least. Well there is still hope and those who feel they should sell now can do that, but they might regret it later, because the bull for altcoins will still emerge.
There's the possibility that those who sell their Ethereum will regret it later because the market is waiting for a stringer very soon. Am a fan of Ethereum and I hold it against the future as I have see the future of Ethereum brighter than other altcoins around. The price will surge when the time comes, nothing to panic about.

MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:50:04 AM

Ethereum is a great choice, it is the second largest blockchain with very active community and developers. As soon as they move to PoS, all of us will be able to earn some interest by staking.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:05:35 AM

Whatever that will make eth price to rally will be welcomed, I doubt if any fork sort of will cause any price crash, the value has been relatively stable and stunted compared to btc and it appears to be the reason why most alts aren't growing that much because it the alts leader

xmonkeyx

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:14:54 PM

I suggest if I invest in altcoin, Ethereum I recommend. I don't say holding Ethereum is good, but it depends on market movements. If at the moment there are still those who hold Ethereum, good until the end of the year.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 01:20:36 PM

I have couple of ethereum holders as friend and right now they are in worries about the upcoming hardfork ,well this is my opinion
-the upcoming hardfork is just an upgrade ,don't expect extra coins for holding ETH
-its ethereum damn it, If you are thinking it might lose value after the upgrade you are wrong ,I don't say its impossible but of all coins out there ETH stands out ,its no shit coin and remember the dev is a smart guy ,he knows what's best ,either it goes POS or not ETH is still a champ
 Don't dump or live to regret it.

Its always a good time to invest in ethereum because its one of the best crypto out there in terms of value, market cap, usefulness, stability, and safety. Its history of coming back from great loss is also evident meaning its a reliable coin. Most of the tokens in cryptocurrency are also based on ethereum platform which means its very useful and functional.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: