Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:54:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unnecessary new DT complain  (Read 329 times)
Sharon121212 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 215

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:15:39 AM

Hello community

Well let me say that I actually might not be the best or most experienced cryptocurrency brain in the forum.
But I have some experience dealing with group, community and people and one thing that I have come to understand is that no matter how hard you try you can never please  everyone but regardless you still have to make your decision and stand by it as the head of the forum and that's what theymos in his capacity as the head did.

The default trust system had some changes made on it some dts where removed some where added well the after math of this situation has been greeted with mixed feelings (well dealing with a forum with large user that should be expected) some users actually had there resentment to the list but in my own opinion if your have been honest and straight forward in your dealings and not creating unruly behavior you would really not be so much worried about the dt list.

Theymos has been run the administration of the forum for a while now since the absent of the initial creator  allthough there are some development that the forum needs to have like having a confirmation email sent to your address on registration, some times long process to log in e.t.c well I believe it will be looked into but to be honest the forum has really been in good shape and constantly developing so it would be crazy to think that he would jeopardize all that.

The fact is the dt list had be changed and regardless of your opinion you have to just deal with it adapt to the new changes for the betterment of yourself and the forum rather than constituting unnecessary fuzz keep this in mind that the forum is far bigger than any user

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 09:16:47 AM

Unnecessary new DT thread*. FTFY.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Sharon121212 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 215

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:20:39 AM

Unnecessary new DT thread*. FTFY.

Yes I guess it would be greeted with mixed feelings also but for the records I made it to reach out to those that are having issues get along with it.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 09:27:10 AM
Merited by TMAN (1)

Merit was starting to get boring, so we had to have a new hot topic. We also have a new category of DT source. TMAN made me a DT2, so he must be a DT source. It isn't quite like merit though, he doesn't get his DTs renewed every month.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 10:12:29 AM

Merit was starting to get boring, so we had to have a new hot topic. We also have a new category of DT source. TMAN made me a DT2, so he must be a DT source. It isn't quite like merit though, he doesn't get his DTs renewed every month.

Yes I am DT source, its fun and different to being a merit source.. lets see how long it lasts!

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:27:46 AM

Yes I am DT source, its fun and different to being a merit source.. lets see how long it lasts!

DT is the new merit by BitcoinFlix.
Coinifyx

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Personal Text

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:22:24 PM

What's the difference between a DT and a DT2 exactly? Isn't the default list one?

Nothing to say
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 06:32:44 PM

What's the difference between a DT and a DT2 exactly? Isn't the default list one?

DT (DefaultTrust) consists of DT1, DT2, DT3, etc levels.

DT1 users are selected by algorithm. They can include other users into their trust lists - those users become DT2. And so on.

Default setting is to see ratings posted by DT1 and DT2 members as trusted (i.e. making trust scores red/green). Users can change the default to a different depth (e.g. see only DT1 ratings as trusted) or to alter or even completely replace DT with their own list of trusted users.
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2005

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:51:07 PM

I think this change will improve the forum. Many worthy users have the opportunity to become members of the DT1 list. Regulation of the members of the list of the DT1 to be more decentralized. I like the latest theymos innovations.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:05:11 PM

ah i see.
That is interesting Jet cash. I was not aware of that. Now I am.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: