Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:12:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin related cartoon  (Read 1884 times)
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 01:43:18 PM

I think videos about bitcoin must be instructive and of high quality and educate people.
If bitcoin is the subject of cartoons, it is necessary to inform and educate children and be attractive to them. This is their technology. and bitcoin is the first step for the future towards a good digital era.

I think crypto cartoons are a good way to spread information in a fun and interesting way. I believe it can be viewed by anyone regardless of age.

Positivebetting
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:07:53 PM

I like your imagination.

Personally I prefer something that able to gather government's interest especially mine to change their mind about crypto and decide to legalize just like EU zone.

Smiley
antisocial77

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2019, 09:10:05 AM

we are all done by bear,bull, rocket, moon comics.i like that one.hope to see more coimcs about cryptocurrency and bitcoin soon.even that can help the market a little.

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 02:47:24 PM

we are all done by bear,bull, rocket, moon comics.i like that one.hope to see more coimcs about cryptocurrency and bitcoin soon.even that can help the market a little.

I dont think price speculation is the best thing for the advancement of cryptocurrency and especially blockchain.

Positivebetting
johnduckett

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:34:05 AM

Cartoons are a good way to insert an idea into the minds of people, especially the younger ones, something that we saw in the Cold War and had good results.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:56:26 AM

Bitcoin will more be known as what you have used that is good imagination though. Cartoons can speak more meaning than real and easy to understand and spread to people what is Bitcoin. I like your idea OP. Nice work.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 08:38:44 PM

Bitcoin will more be known as what you have used that is good imagination though. Cartoons can speak more meaning than real and easy to understand and spread to people what is Bitcoin. I like your idea OP. Nice work.

Thanks and I appreciate your comment Smiley I am hoping that the next video will be a bigger hit.

Positivebetting
idham29

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:11:07 AM

I think this is very amazing and interesting way of presenting bitcoin significance and importance. Bitcoin cartoon, bitcoin television show, bitcoin journal, bitcoin magazine, bitcoin t-shirt, bitcoin car logo, etc are the most popular way of spreading cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin is like a dream come true, when a group of people who want digital unrelated currencies from banking and transactions to occur peer to peer, it finally becomes a reality.
After that, of course, it must be socialized and promoted both through social media and conventional media, discussions, seminars, even through television media such as films, cartoons, logos, competitions, and others aimed at popularizing bitcoin. If all goes well, we can be sure that Bitcoin in the next decade will become the world's digital currency.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 11:04:04 AM

Thanks and I appreciate your comment Smiley I am hoping that the next video will be a bigger hit.

Are you planning on doing something different with the next video?
I mean with the general style of it etc.

This one was already pretty good, could just use a little bit more polish. I think I've mentioned that already in your other thread though.

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 07:02:54 PM

Are you planning on doing something different with the next video?
I mean with the general style of it etc.

This one was already pretty good, could just use a little bit more polish. I think I've mentioned that already in your other thread though.

The next video will have a different structure because it will run like a TV episode instead of just a small clip. The design will be a lot better and the audio will be fixed. I will be spending a lot more time on the full episode.

Positivebetting
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:22:24 PM

I am in the middle of creating a cryptocurrency cartoon show in Paint. I already have over 100 scenes done. The show is going to be based around cryptocurrency and will be a comedy show talking about recent events etc
Using Paint? As in Paint application in PCs? I think it's better if you'll use much proper animation softwares like Pencil 2D but Pain was all fine especially if you are not so expert and only doing this for fun Smiley.
The next video will have a different structure because it will run like a TV episode instead of just a small clip. The design will be a lot better and the audio will be fixed. I will be spending a lot more time on the full episode.
Great for you! I suggest that you should try to make clips about funny yet promising histories of btc such as the origin of HODL (I'm really interested for this one), and Bitcoin and 2 pizzas.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 10:46:51 PM

Well I would save this in my diary and would be looking towards it.
But would cartoon gets the attention of possible investors or a good number of individuals now that's the big question?

Most fans of cartoons if am correct would be kids and teens
I think it is possible that cartoons will get the ttention of possible investors or a good number of individuals as for the crypto enthusiasts with kids they are going to introduce to them or show it or even convince them to watch it for future preferrences. Kids are curious about things so I am very optimistic for your job well done. This will help adtvertise and spread the news about Bitcoin in a funny and simple way.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
alina345

Activity: 119
Merit: 6

Hello =)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 01:08:30 AM

I think it could work better as an explainer video.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 02:57:56 PM

I think it could work better as an explainer video.

Thanks, I think it is helpful for people who just want to understand some of the histories in price movements.

Positivebetting
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:30:15 AM

Like most of people here I always read on this site bitcointalk.org I did not read newspaper ir watch news about bitcoin and other crypto because I know that only negative words and story that I will see. On this site I know that I can learn and know the latest news about bitcoin and other crypto. And also I can learn some tips coming from other crypto investors and users.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:44:31 AM

Love the concept and makes happy thoughts for us cryptonians that something in cartoon form will be created for the benefits of crypto community,thanks for this Op and hope you’ll do more of this in future as theres alot of prospective investors in youtube that maybe attracted because of your piece of art here,following this thread for more infos and videos
ThirdPrize2

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:57:28 AM

A couple of things?
  • What would the joke be?  What does trump say at the end?
  • What video editing software do you have?
  • How old are you?

If the joke was worth it, I could do some illustrations for you.  ANYTHING would look better than your current drawings.  I could see something a bit "south park" working.  Message me.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:14:14 PM

Like most of people here I always read on this site bitcointalk.org I did not read newspaper ir watch news about bitcoin and other crypto because I know that only negative words and story that I will see. On this site I know that I can learn and know the latest news about bitcoin and other crypto. And also I can learn some tips coming from other crypto investors and users.
Only people who knows about the crypto currencies uses Bitcointalk,so if any one asked you to where I get the knowledge about ryptos then you should ask them to visit Bitcointalk.News and other outside source can say anything as how people want to hear about cryptos because all they want is the attraction from people,they will say acual thing about cryptos only after the adoption. Cheesy

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Sternhammer

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:16:26 PM

Well for me, this is the revolution for the Bitcoin world to keep going and for fast growing community.
This makes even the young ones who lile cartoon to have the chance to watch the videos made. This makes them to have a blink and try to understand the bitcoin through cartoons.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:11:37 PM

i was very curious, i just finished watching it is very cute, maybe doing some slightly longer episodes?...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: