Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:08:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose a good project?  (Read 22098 times)
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 05:02:13 PM

To choose a good project not a difficult task but I think it’s not much easy to join a good & legit project, you have to work hard to find out a good project.

Before choosing a project you have to deeply study the project, check team behind the project, see the ranking on some different ICO monitor sites & also check participant’s comments on social platform. It will guide you to choose a good project at all.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:06:08 PM

When we look into the project. First see what is the idea and then see the competition and then see the partners and the foremost thing is the team experience.
Recently i was searching then i found a super awesome project oath protocol.  you must see it too.
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:15:24 PM

In order to choose a good perspective project, first of all, in my opinion, you need to pay attention to the project team.
Learn the main goal and means of achieving it on the project.
I am sure that after careful study you will be able to determine this is a fraudulent project or a real one with a future.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:17:29 PM

When we look into the project. First see what is the idea and then see the competition and then see the partners and the foremost thing is the team experience.
Recently i was searching then i found a super awesome project oath protocol.  you must see it too.
In addition, I see from the whitepaper, the roadmap they made, find out the project you chose to have a work partner, for example with the media, and discuss the news to convince you.

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:37:31 PM

Recently i was searching then i found a super awesome project oath protocol.  you must see it too.
In addition, I see from the whitepaper, the roadmap they made, find out the project you chose to have a work partner, for example with the media, and discuss the news to convince you.
Yes I agree on that we need to read everything about the project itself. We need to research about thier platform and it is also convenience if we also put basis on the team that handle in it. Finding a food project this time is really hard to do. Specially there are so many good project before that turns into scam. So there sis no assurance at all, all we need to do is to become more vegelant of choosing project.
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 05:50:50 PM

Now hard to find whats the best project. Because lot of scam project come to market with best ico ratings. So i think we want to find best project with researching there project and team.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
sends1

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 05:53:19 PM

in my opinion it is very difficult to distinguish good projects and scam projects. especially like I am a beginner, I usually only see site pages and roadmaps
cfif123

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:01:50 PM

Now I am in deciding to follow Projeck by doing a pretty smart analysis. starting from the team. concept. whitepaper to ico funds. it all must be clear if we want to follow a good ico
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1176
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 06:12:02 PM

At the beginning of any project, it's really difficult to identify if the project is good or not.
Many times we get attracted and inspired by the project idea, it's website, and very large number of community members in telegram.
Now a days every system, idea, concept can be transformed into blockchain technology ecosystem. It's very much possible to design a very good looking wesite with lot of graphics in it. I have seen there are thousands of boots possible in telegram community.
So if we feel the project is good, we have to get ourselves engaged daily in community discussions. This will keep us updated about project specifically the development part. We also consider at what stage product development is.
If we have technical knowledge (I don't have), GitHub code also can give better idea about project. One example I can give here is MultiVAC. I am engaged in this project so much and due to that get updated on their daily development updates, team members information, any events they have and so on.
One of the thing I have observed that if any product is already existing and through a project they are migrating to blockchain technology, it's most likely genuine project. At the moment I see two examples, Bankera and Bolton.
There are many other factors which  can be checked to know if any project is good by or not.
I see a solution to scam projects, Regulations to cryptocurrency and ICOs.

Blue Eye

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:19:27 PM

Can you help me choose projects? Last year I met 15 scam projects. very depressed.
Yes, I have also heard of such projects. Scam project for a new hunter is a very bad experience. Especially the investors will face more damages.
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:33:19 PM

you fail in 15 projects, of course it's very annoying,
a little strange if you experienced repeated failures like that,
it's a sign that you always repeat the same mistakes.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:17:40 PM

A lot of guides and steps has been stated for you to follow on discovering good projects. Just to add two points. Firstly, instinct, I can't explain how this works but we all have this in-built mechanism to guide us in our daily decision making. After thorough reading, researching and analyzing your project, you have to listen to your inner man and follow your instinct. Proper and adequate observation of the development team, general coordination of the project would help a lot. Remember that scams are well planned and executed these days, making them look like the real deal until the final exit. Secondly, there is no need rushing into any project. Just wait, relax and observe how your selected projects perform even after listing on exchange before you dive in.
Good luck man

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 07:46:43 PM

different investors to manage work with tasks of evaluation as appealing with use of customs on reference as returns of possession with the technicals and business arrange on casuals with the daily natives of absence on arrange with the merchantiles.
as distinguished the difference on use with the returns on showing with the pictures/figures of reference.
that the price of fees with models to shows of scene within the indoor space is those of the higher price with the outdoor scene on gesture with the objective focus on moderation.

miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:11:29 PM

You have to do your own research. There are many nuances that should be considered when choosing a project. Also in this issue can help and your intuition. It all comes with experience. You need to understand what was wrong with the projects that turned out to be scams, then if you see something similar in other project you will know that in such a project is not worth participating.

Favouredhart
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:45:11 PM

This is a very serious issue and most of us fall pray to it. Over time, i have learnt that to identify a good project,one needs to go through the white paper, that aside, check for the usecase, it's roadmap and if it is been followed, also check for the activeness of the social media. I think these few points can also be of help.
bangjoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 689

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:26:35 PM

I think all project concepts are good, they always have good plans so that it all depends on the development team because even though the project has a good concept but if the team cannot maintain it slowly the project will die.
Scam is the same, although Iico is successful but if the team has bad intentions, investors and bounty hunters will only be used for their wealth and unfortunately there are only a few teams who have great intentions to continue developing their projects and it is very difficult to distinguish them from teams that only want to scam

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
AndRE177

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:02:02 PM

Can you help me choose projects? Last year I met 15 scam projects. very depressed.

Another way to choose a good project. If you see that there are many high-level members of the forum on the campaign bounty, then you can expect that the project has great prospects. As a rule, the old-timers of the forum have extensive experience in choosing projects and they can be trusted.

marksayson

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 10:22:19 PM

Right now for me, I still don't encounter some good projects to invest. You should see more in the ico review sites, since they give the best bounty campaign projects to invest.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
oudekaas

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 10:29:42 PM

I have my own critiries. Firstly, the project must have soft cap before investing. Also I like when the project has mvp. And I always check all social networks of team members. I wish it will help you

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

a4techer

Activity: 552

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:57:05 PM

For your information  to know the legit project and avoid you to scam try to find a respectable, legit, and know campaign manager because if you choose their project 85 to 95% that their project was legit and not a scam don't join to those project that you think their is more promising than the work that you see to them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: