Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:44:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose a good project?  (Read 22098 times)
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:00:29 PM

I have my own critiries. Firstly, the project must have soft cap before investing. Also I like when the project has mvp. And I always check all social networks of team members. I wish it will help you

The softcap project can provide appropriate developments to follow, and this gives us more confidence in the future. I will follow your advice.

basty03

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:05:08 PM

Can you help me choose projects? Last year I met 15 scam projects. very depressed.
We all know that some of project now is will become scam. To choose a great product or project the first thing you will find a whitepaper if the project is good have a future in crypto. Second the team if you see the team is having many activities and they post it to their medias it's great thing. Its important that we read and study the project before we participate because our money is the one will be lose if we not study it.
blokklanc

Activity: 226
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:05:20 PM

Look at the project idea how unique it is, the team and the advisers and study the technical details like : WP, roadmap etc.
Select those projects with strong use cases, they have bigger chance for success.

▄ ◤ HyFi ◥ ▄
▐░ DeFi & CeDeFi Marketplaces ░▌ (https://hyfi-corp.com)
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:07:00 PM

Can you help me choose projects? Last year I met 15 scam projects. very depressed.
You should help yourself because everything you need to know is already on the project you wish to work for. A lot of scam project are still in the market, so we should put more effort to study ICO and don’t just read their rules and regulations you should also study the whitepaper and the whole project.
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:11:42 PM

Usually a good project is managed by experienced bounty managers. But it is not uncommon for the bounty owner to jump in as a manager's bounty. When choosing a bounty project, make sure the bounty gets a good response from many people around it. Checking their websites and social mesia is also one way to find out if their projects are real and true. Don't forget to check their whitepaper to make it easier to find the mission in the project.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Garrixx

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

ONe Social Network

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:24:25 PM

trust the proven bounty manager and you will be fine in terms of election campaigns in which you need to take part

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:50:14 PM

Today there are a lot of projects that end in scams. basically the project cannot reach softcap and hardcap so they don't have the funds to realize the project they have. some projects have ended successfully and usually my benchmark is who the team is in the project, when a project has a quality team and has a good reputation it can be an indicator to choose a project. make sure we can see the various data available, look at other charts and so we can make the best decisions possible.
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:37:10 AM

This is a very complicated issue. In fact, no investor can guarantee that his investment will pay off. When the cryptocurrency market enters a downturn, too many projects won't succeed, so you don't have to think about such a problem. You should pick valuable tokens from the listed tokens instead of investing in new projects.

Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:37:36 AM

Another way to choose a good project. If you see that there are many high-level members of the forum on the campaign bounty, then you can expect that the project has great prospects. As a rule, the old-timers of the forum have extensive experience in choosing projects and they can be trusted.
it can be used as a reference, but even better if we can find out about the project scam or not, so that the same mistakes are not repeated again.

tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:22:27 AM

You need to change the approach to the selection of projects. Most likely you have not defined the right criteria for choosing a successful project. First of all, you should study the idea of the project, it should be innovative and at the same time simple. A very important role is played by the project team, so you should check the employees and make sure that they have the necessary experience. Also, the project should have a detailed road map and a good sign if the site displays the counter of fees on the ICO. The signal for the selection of the project should be fees, at least Soft Cap.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:44:37 AM

Check the rating websites like Bench or Drops, they have a pretty good rating system and they are also showing the raised capital of a project. Pretty good source of information but you must not forget to check the project manually as well.
voron83-05

Activity: 434

Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 11:57:32 AM

It’s easy if you know what exactly you need to focus on while looking at information about a particular project!

♠ POZESS ♠
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
DAGO Mining
Copper Member

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

DAGO Mining

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 12:09:35 PM

In choosing a good project, you need to DO THE BASIC. First, you really need to understand and know the concept of the project. Second, make sure that the profile of all the project team is real, visit their social media accounts so you will be able to know it. While visiting their profiles, check their experiences in crypto so will have the idea whether the project has a good team or not. By doing these things, you may be able to choose a good project.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░▄███▄░░▄███▄░░▄███▄░░▄███▄░░▄███▄░
░░░█████░░█████░░█████░░█████░░█████░
░░░▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀░░████▀░░▀███▀░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░▄███▄░░▄███▄░░▄███▄█░▄███▄░░▄███▄░
░░░▀███▀░░▀███▀░░████▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░▄███▄░░▄███▄█░▄███▄░░▄███▄░░▄███▄░
░░░█████░░█████▄▄█████▄▄█████░░█████░
░░░▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀░░████▀░░▀███▀░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░▄███▄░░▄███▄░░▄███▄█░▄███▄░░▄███▄░
░░░▀███▀░░▀███▀░░████▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░▄███▄░░▄███▄█░▄███▄░░▄███▄░░▄███▄░
░░░▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀░DAGO
        MINING▐░
▐░
▐░  WHITEPAPER
 ANN THREAD
 YOUTUBE
 FACEBOOK ░▌
░▌
░▌D
A
G
O
▐░
▐░
▐░
░▌
░▌
░▌
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:19:24 PM

It is difficult to choose a project. We can not point you to a specific project, because we can not be sure of a good project either. We can tell you the details that can make a difference. The most important is the team. Fictive names are often used for team members. It's a key detail. Another important detail is the correlation between what is written on the website and what is written in whitepaper. Other issues can be: the debated issue, the ability to solve what they have proposed, whitepaper, etc. I can recommend a project like NOBT, a project already listed on the exchange and where you can get the reward during the campaign. So you have the guarantee that you will not be fooled.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
mjacer

Activity: 170

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:27:33 PM

Hi there. Sometimes it really depends on the developers and people behind the project. Even if you check all the papers, How good their roadmap and promotion is, how good the execution of all the plans, all good may still turn bad. So my rule now is that i will invest only time but not money so that what ever their execution is or whatever the outcome of the project is, if it turns out to be a scam then it is not hard for me to accept that i have lose again. They only get some of my time.
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:44:00 PM

In fact, you will not be able to completely avoid fraudulent projects. Once you have met such projects 15 times, you can identify what signs of fraud had these projects and in the future if you see some of them you will know that in such a project it is better not to participate.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:45:10 PM

Now it is extremely difficult, you cannot even rely on the good analysts in the past, and it may not be enough time to analyze all projects yourself. Even if you analyze everything yourself, you can miss something.
I advise you to choose to work only those projects that already have something on the market.
sergeykravchenko1959

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:48:05 PM

At the moment, a bad time to invest in ICO projects. The reason for this is a bearish trend in the crypto market and a lot of fraudulent ICOs. But to choose the right ICO project you should pay attention to the project team, its white paper, whether this project has a real product.
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:28:18 AM

these days there are too many scam projects well its really hard to find a good project in these days.
cafechino
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:44:53 AM

just gather the interesting ideas, choose the project comes from cultivating interesting ideas....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: