Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:46:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose a good project?  (Read 22100 times)
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:19:31 AM

Can you help me choose projects? Last year I met 15 scam projects. very depressed.
Last year, I invested in several projects, and the price of the token was much lower than its issue price. There are several project opportunities without any development, and it can be identified as a scam.

During ICO, it is not a good time to invest in the ICO because we don't know whether they will develop project after successfully complete their ICO. That's why i am investing after completion of the ICO when they list in the exchange, we can easily predict when the start developing the project what they mentioned in the roadmap.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:21:32 AM

It's always best to do you own research but you can also benefit from the advice presented here just make sure you evaluate it properly first, and for now don't be in too much of a hurry to invest into ICO's as the market is changing at present and not that many will be worthwhile propositions however, newer more credible types of ventures will be arriving soon that will include better incentives for retail investors

karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 05:24:16 AM

Its difficult to know if the project you join is a scam, i think you should choose project that has already reached the soft cap so that you will be rewarded accordingly.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 05:25:14 AM

it's very difficult to find a project that can provide many benefits because indeed there are now many scam projects and for that only need to be more careful in determining projects not only look at bounty manager but look at concepts and choose real concepts

adterna

Activity: 1008

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:45:08 AM

Yes, now many projects are scam, because they cannot fulfill the softcap, while project developers who run away and bring investor funds, all of this makes the image of the cryptocurrency world tarnished, and makes investors doubtful about the presence of cryptocurrency.

────────  WORLD BEST MINER  ────────
CRYPTO MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
GENESIS MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:54:33 AM

Can you help me choose projects? Last year I met 15 scam projects. very depressed.
how to choose a good project is indeed very difficult and requires an experience that is not fast to be able to determine a good project and I think the luck factor is that plays a big role here.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:53:21 AM

Last year, I invested in several projects, and the price of the token was much lower than its issue price. There are several project opportunities without any development, and it can be identified as a scam.
The problem with some of these projects is that the team lack the technical know-how. Therefore, so many things are mismanaged, including the fund meant for the development of the project.

15 scam projects is something to be worried about. I do not know if you bother to understudied those projects before you joined them.

Some of these projects can be very deceptive, most especially at the start, but if you take your time to study them, you may later discover the true intention of the team.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:06:04 AM

Any project could be seen as a scam project as they have almost all lost value. You can't know if a project is a scam or not just by the price of its coins.
It can have a fake volume of trading to attract people. The volume of trading of some coins is near 0 now, but some projects are still alive. And some dead projects are still being traded.
You need a lot of luck to find the good project.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:24:35 AM

Definitely I cannot help you to hit the legit ICOs in the future because during campaign scam ICOs looks like more reliable than the truth ones. Anyway, I can suggest to notice intently the project by observing and searching the most important and basic fundamentals such as the team members, and telegram community, sites, and the main purpose and office of the project. It takes time and more efforts to be given but worth it at the end than joining and joining in any ICO without assurance.
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:33:55 AM

Hi! What do you mean " choose a good project"? Good tokens for holding? Or how to choose good ICO? Any way for both of them will be legit to say, that there are need to be a good team, advisors and parnters(well known in crypto community), also good project has a big hype for the big interest from investors and community.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 11:00:31 AM

You need to double your efforts or make it triple when checking the background of an ICO project because you won't really tell nowadays which is scam and which is not. Check all the persons behind the team so that youll have atleast basis if the team is legitimate or not.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:07:25 AM

you are always going to encounter scam projects unless you invest less. Why not just invest on the coins that are already exiting and not on the ICO because that at least you know its safer. You will however have to pick which is cheaper because those in the list in CMC cost more than a hundred. So check the alts like EOS or cardano or TRX.
sergei1703

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:08:18 AM

If you want to choose the good project, you should deeply analyse all the aspects of this project, especially team, technology, token economy, etc.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:19:05 AM

I also met a lot of phishing projects like you and I think when you should choose a project, you should consider yourself as an investor instead of a bounty hunters.
JZ777

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:50:05 PM

Anybody hear of this coin/ ICO before? What is your opinion on this coin? Does it have potential?

Javvy

An All-in-One Crypto Experience

Javvy is the full integration of a universal wallet connected to numerous exchanges presently available to the cryptocurrency market. It eliminates the need for multiple accounts and applications while taking advantage of their respective benefits. Along with our simple and fast process for user registration and verification, Javvy brings confidence and clarity to the user as cryptocurrencies approach mass adoption. We provide all the tools necessary to securely store, use, and invest in cryptocurrency.

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:33:40 PM

It can't be avoided if we find a scam project. It all starts with each of us. There is also a really good project but in the future it is a scam project. So what really determines is us. We must analyze and see the project.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:10:20 PM

Everyone has their own way of choosing a good project. Some people prefer to participate in the project by looking at who the manager is handling the project because they don't want to get a scam project. But, some people choose to analyze several projects that they think have the potential and have great opportunities for the future by looking at the ico, quality and other.
alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:14:15 PM

Now it is very difficult to find good projects for investment. Most coins die. I think we should be very careful.

JZ777

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:37:05 PM

Anybody hear of this coin/ ICO before? What is your opinion on this coin? Does it have potential?
Javvy

An All-in-One Crypto Experience

Javvy is the full integration of a universal wallet connected to numerous exchanges presently available to the cryptocurrency market. It eliminates the need for multiple accounts and applications while taking advantage of their respective benefits. Along with our simple and fast process for user registration and verification, Javvy brings confidence and clarity to the user as cryptocurrencies approach mass adoption. We provide all the tools necessary to securely store, use, and invest in cryptocurrency.

daniel002
Copper Member

Activity: 382

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:25:04 PM

First you must read its Bitcointalk announcements and its whitepaper, If you find some mispelled words, then it will be a red flag. Then after that you must look at its website if the website is so simple that even kids can develop can be doubtful, and  also take a look at its team if they are also legit you can search their names on linked to be sure they already exist and have great experience and no past scam accussations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: