Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:09:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the market improve in 2019?  (Read 2113 times)
andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:07:38 PM

While there is no way to know for sure, the market looks like it will have a good year. It could even go back to its old highs later this year.
until now it looks good, but I'm not sure if the growth that occurs can return at its highest price. because if we look at the market it is still slow to move.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:15:00 PM

Many people have lost a lot in 2018.They hope that the market environment will be better in 2019.But I think that if we want the market to recover, we need to wait for two years.

I think this the brginning of bitcoin recovery when you look at the market all xoin is in the green signs specially bitcoin is.quitely banging up their price, therefore this sign  no need to wait twi years from now it's most probably expect the high raised of bitxoin is.xoming before end of this year.

jebul2

Activity: 555

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 03:18:38 PM

I hope that in 2019 the crypto price on the market will improve even though the price does not soar but I expect prices to stabilize and not fall like last year, yes we'll see
I agree with your opinion, bro !!! there are signs that market prices are stable and crypto prices are increasing every day which makes me believe that crypto will grow again.

[
cak imin

Activity: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:27:01 PM

I agree with your opinion, bro !!! there are signs that market prices are stable and crypto prices are increasing every day which makes me believe that crypto will grow again.
I think many people believe in the growth that will occur. the market looks stable as you say, but the movement is somewhat slower.

normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:58:18 PM

Compared to 2018 cryptocurrency decrease, but for 2019 cryptocurrency move up, even though it's slow but I always think positively for 2019 the crypto market will be much better.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:55:34 PM

While there is no way to know for sure, the market looks like it will have a good year. It could even go back to its old highs later this year.
in some cases, there are many who speculate like that, they say that this year is the best year for cryptocurrency but it cannot be confirmed because there is still no statement that can convince everyone that this can happen.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:18:33 AM

Many people have lost a lot in 2018.They hope that the market environment will be better in 2019.But I think that if we want the market to recover, we need to wait for two years.

it really took a long time for the market to improve from the decline, which began last year.
for this year the market is still the same, although there may be a very small increase.
no, market conditions are now better and more stable. it's just that many of them panic, creating a spark of dump and fud which is quite influential, but the current market is really good and continues to improve
abeecrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 18

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:55:28 AM

Well, for speculation sake, I think there will improvement in the market but not to the level a lot of people are predicting. But in few years,  bitcoin, etherium and some other altcoins  will be talk of the town as more investors will flood in. Bitcoin and etherium as a good alternative store of value, Etherium with its additional smart contracts feature, and some other altcoins with their special feature is attracting and will keep attracting more investors.
Enzo05

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:05:27 PM

That's true and to be honest I am one of them who lose a lot last year. I think 2019 is the best and I can gain profit to it or even just recover what I lose. Let's all hope for that.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:04:56 PM

As of now the market was in good situation, Maybe this is the time market will be growing continuously until they reach a high price of each coins. And maybe the bitcoin or other top coins is gonna have some huge prices comes. 
the market still shows a decline several times. if you want to buy, we can use it. market movements are indeed more on the increase, but the decline still often follows the increase.

These declines are so insufficient that you may not pay attention to them. I think that the bull market may happen (or may not? We will see), but the market will definitely go up, steadily, but slowly.
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:16:29 PM

Are you sure about that? if yes, I hope you can provide a more detailed explanation of what you have said. Sorry before, but I myself am almost bored with the amount of speculation without the basis of understandable information.

Genamant

Activity: 730

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:22:52 PM

maybe it might take 2 yrs  if you think history will repeat itself or not same situations doesnt always have same results or outcome
currently im feeling the market is graciously moving in bullish trend i dont want to expect at all for fully bullish market
it just makes me  happy with the current market. Lets see what is in store for us this 2019.

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:38:30 PM

maybe it might take 2 yrs  if you think history will repeat itself or not same situations doesnt always have same results or outcome
currently im feeling the market is graciously moving in bullish trend i dont want to expect at all for fully bullish market
it just makes me  happy with the current market. Lets see what is in store for us this 2019.
The market status is showing atleast good positive price. Actually possible it may take long to recover just like the price that reach all time high for bitcoin. However, I believe this year their is an improvement in bitcoin so hope this will continue to rise.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1400

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:50:08 PM

As we see that the market this year is much improved than in previous years, This year is a break point from the bear market that took many months, In my opinion, 2019 is a year of optimism that within two years from now there will be a new bullrun, We have seen a rise in many cryptocurrencies, I consider this to be a bull trending market for upcoming years.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:35:20 PM

now we are running in Q2 2019 and market conditions are slowly gradually improving even though no significant changes have taken place but during this year I am sure that it will be much better than last year, we need to wait some more time this year to see a little good changes to the market situation maybe later when entering Q3 or Q4.
for the next two years, the situation will certainly be much better and as predicted by experts that in 2021 there will be a significant price increase and far higher than the increase in 2017.

Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:38:31 AM

Yeah! That is right we hope and pray that market will get boosted  later this year. So that all our stagnant coins will benefited and make earned after a long period of bullishness.
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:19:49 AM

although now the market has started to improve but not all tokens will increase, many tokens that have been abandoned by the team, no development, no news from social media, dead telegram group etc..
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:38:49 AM

As we see that the market this year is much improved than in previous years, This year is a break point from the bear market that took many months, In my opinion, 2019 is a year of optimism that within two years from now there will be a new bullrun, We have seen a rise in many cryptocurrencies, I consider this to be a bull trending market for upcoming years.

Well if you compare the movement from the same time last year, we're in an upward trend which definitely makes this year better so far. Even without talking about bull runs, we've moved up to toughly 40 percent from the lowest point this year so that's a good sign aside from the fact that we're holding steady above 5k which for me is a strong signal that things will be better.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:41:25 AM

although now the market has started to improve but not all tokens will increase, many tokens that have been abandoned by the team, no development, no news from social media, dead telegram group etc..
Don't think that just because bitcoin is rising, this will also bring up the most worthless tokens and altcoins.
Bitcoin just hit $5,900 and is likely to hit $6000 few hours from now. Those abandoned tokens? forget about them and just move on, leave those bad experience you've got with it together.

2019 is impressive and it's just getting started.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:46:35 AM

Yeah! That is right we hope and pray that market will get boosted  later this year. So that all our stagnant coins will benefited and make earned after a long period of bullishness.
Talking about prices and the market is indeed difficult to predict, we see for ourselves that in the past few years bitcoin has been difficult to experience price increases and even that has made Bitcoin worse. whether what's happening with bitcoin and the market now is indeed confusing.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████