Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:14:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL&CALM  (Read 20469 times)
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 02:03:59 PM

I don't expect bull increases early in the year, but I will keep hold and calm, crypto investment is very good but it also hurts, if we don't understand crypto, I will keep hold and wait for god to lower my gift
If you are still patient to wait, then it will not be a problem, because it is your right, only if you have been waiting for a long time but the results are also not there, it's useless too, because what we are waiting for is to get good results not to waste our time.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 09:23:10 PM

OP hasent been online since July, and was just a spammer anyways Tongue
he didn't even take his own advice and HODL into the new bullrun thats now beginning...

Fucking noob haha

Yeah, people invest on right time when the price will be low after that the next step should be holding only. It is not good to rush and sell better to keep calm and wait for the price recovery. People buying now a day at a good price as it’s not so expansive and after few days it will become high and then we will be able to obtain profit so right now not to sell but keep holding.
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 10:34:24 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency is one part and holding is another. Sometimes, the prices of coins decrease that the best option is to hold.and remain calm.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 10:59:35 PM

Everything passes and this will pass! (King Solomon)
The crypto is already in the present and undoubtedly the future quantum science!

It will all depend of you entirely. If you get easily swayed by your emotions because of the sudden changes in the market e market, then you will not last in this industry. It is important that when you set a goal to hodl and wait no matter what until to the time you think it is the best time to sell off your investment.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 02:38:49 AM

I saw HODL & CALM but the reality is Sell & Party for now, this year's crypto is indeed different, people only see crypto with short-term profits.
yeah, i also saw that.
they suggest to "hold and calm" but i think they also do sales and parties.

i think this year is indeed a year for short-term investment, it is more profitable. rather than just waiting and watching, it is better to trade while waiting for the market to recover. but we must be careful.

Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 05:14:09 AM

The crypto is already in the present and undoubtedly the future quantum science!

all that only needs to be regulated by the government and crypto will be accepted, so without the support of the government the crypto still hasn't succeeded
akmal1984

Activity: 1120
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 05:45:45 AM

I saw HODL & CALM but the reality is Sell & Party for now, this year's crypto is indeed different, people only see crypto with short-term profits.
It is more effective if we are also involved in trading. Hold and calm does provide a sense of security for the assets we have. But the market is not like the previous years. If we want to take advantage from now on we must have the courage to sell and buy too.
Better to profit a little but consistently than our assets are silent without an increase
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 06:15:32 AM

You speak for no reason and hard evidence, your words will not attract many people, unless you are an analytical figure or pro in crypto. If you want all users especially bitcoin holders to be calm and holding, you must release evidence of information and technical analysis that opens the eyes of the holder. Although the current market conditions are good for several reasons, this is not because of your prediction but because of the signal psitive and the adoption of blockchain technology.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 06:19:54 AM

It is more effective if we are also involved in trading. Hold and calm does provide a sense of security for the assets we have. But the market is not like the previous years. If we want to take advantage from now on we must have the courage to sell and buy too.
Better to profit a little but consistently than our assets are silent without an increase

Well, to HODL means to have your assets stay stagnant for a certain amount of time. No pressure. I think it's a sensible option for those of us who can't thoroughly grasp the do's and dont's of daily trading. Better to avoid monitoring the market every now and then.
You're not even sure if you're going to profilt a little,consistently,  with day trading dude. Not a lot of people have the trading skill to do so.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 07:16:17 AM

Crypto fluctuates while dominating we can sell for profit, but if you are still not satisfied you can save it in the long run, because crypto will always grow and if it goes down, this is our chance to buy it. I do not want to leave a moment like this and this is interesting the unlimited crypto space.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 07:18:48 AM

Well, to HODL means to have your assets stay stagnant for a certain amount of time. No pressure. I think it's a sensible option for those of us who can't thoroughly grasp the do's and dont's of daily trading. Better to avoid monitoring the market every now and then.
You're not even sure if you're going to profilt a little,consistently,  with day trading dude. Not a lot of people have the trading skill to do so.

I dont think you could remain calm while hodling when the prices were tanking unless you are still comfortable living even if your crypto assets is going down.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 07:33:25 AM

After identifying a good projects which is authentic with great capabilities of becoming successful through the performance of extensive market research, what is left is to stay calm and hold as the project crawls gradually through its developmental stages drawn on the road map.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 08:37:55 AM

I think for hodl & calm is someone's personal choice. If we say as a day trader, it might not happen because he has to look for profits every day whatever it is. If we talk about long term traders, yes this could happen but still, they have their respective thoughts about these actions. There must be a time limit on how long he will hold it. Not arbitrarily following people's words. And of course, he also has a backup of money aside from what he bought for bitcoin.

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████████████████████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 08:56:51 AM

I think for hodl & calm is someone's personal choice. If we say as a day trader, it might not happen because he has to look for profits every day whatever it is. If we talk about long term traders, yes this could happen but still, they have their respective thoughts about these actions. There must be a time limit on how long he will hold it. Not arbitrarily following people's words. And of course, he also has a backup of money aside from what he bought for bitcoin.

Hold and calm may apply if the coin held has a large transaction volume and is also in the top 10. I agree that we should not trust too much in someone's analysis because price movements in the market are very volatile and unpredictable.
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 12:41:05 PM

If one must hold and be calm same time, then one must hold the right coin otherwise the result will be catastrophic. I had heard some bad altcoins with all assurance and ended up losing all. I should have held bitcoin. Won't make such mistake again forever as long as God liveth and my soul liveth.

Thats good to hold if you are in the right coin to hold. Because not all coins are useless and not worth it to hold sometimes those coins you are expecting will lose for your profits.

kandarAB

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 02:42:53 AM

I hope that in 2020 the price of Bitcoin will return to its former glory in early 2018. Of course, such a moment is a moment that is most missed by many crypto communities, seeing the famous bitcoin around the world.

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 02:44:46 AM

Hold and calm may apply if the coin held has a large transaction volume and is also in the top 10. I agree that we should not trust too much in someone's analysis because price movements in the market are very volatile and unpredictable.
You should analyze yourself when entering the crypto market because other people's predictions often have more false rates so it is best to learn knowledge and make your own decisions. In fact, any investment needs to be calm because if you can not do this, you will surely fail in trading. I am always very careful when I invest and always think many times because each of our thoughts will directly affect profits.

I usually only make money when the market is more stable because that time is good to hold some coins and will sell when the profits are high. Risks can occur at any time and are often unpredictable.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 03:23:12 AM

I hope that in 2020 the price of Bitcoin will return to its former glory in early 2018. Of course, such a moment is a moment that is most missed by many crypto communities, seeing the famous bitcoin around the world.
In 2018, much anticipation for Bitcoin to reach another ATH in 2019. 2019 is getting to a close yet Bitcoin is around $9K price. However, 2019 BTC price and movement is better than 2018 where there was long bear market.
2020 is more likely to bring back the ATH price of Bitcoin because of the Bitcoin Halving which is set to happen.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 04:55:56 AM

In 2018, much anticipation for Bitcoin to reach another ATH in 2019. 2019 is getting to a close yet Bitcoin is around $9K price. However, 2019 BTC price and movement is better than 2018 where there was long bear market.
2020 is more likely to bring back the ATH price of Bitcoin because of the Bitcoin Halving which is set to happen.
I also believed that 2020 will be the comeback for the market of both bitcoin and altcoin. When the halving arrives, a lot of people will be on a hype train where they would buy bitcoin even it is at least x2 from the previous price because they all know the potential of this asset and once the hype from bitcoin calms down then that is when the altcoin season starts, just like the old days.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
FaithInCrypto

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

mada mada dane

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 07:35:15 AM

If you were not patient enough in the crypto industry you'll definitely lose a lot. If you get yourself on the crypto industry being patient and calm will save you and your investments in the future.

Bitbook - Leading Crypto Sportbook and Casino (https://www.bitbook.ag/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: