Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:14:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL&CALM  (Read 20469 times)
Longthi_4823_Love

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 02:45:52 AM

Cryptocurrencies are existing and very developed in the present and will certainly be quantum science in the future. Everything will pass, unhappy things will pass quickly.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nguyenthanh2391

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 02:50:46 AM

The cryptocurrency market will stabilize soon, everything will be over soon. Believe in your portfolios, you're going to be rich.  Smiley
Dangki01021991

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 03:03:13 AM

Please wait patiently and don't be too stressed out. Cryptocurrencies will return like 2017 soon. Cryptocurrency will recover and grow stronger. Everything goes by and the unhappy will pass.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2019, 03:05:20 AM

If you are invested in a reputable altcoin or to an OG one then you don't need to worry about the risk of losing all of it by not just watching it actively. If you want to hold and to become calm, you should only buy the altcoins that are strong enough to stand in bearish markets and also to have a team behind it that are consistent and hardworking.

In the first place there isno strong altcoin that could withstand the bearish market. In addition, it is really hard to figure out if the team is hardworking and effective to their jobs in developing and maintaining their cryptocurrency.

Meaning to say that, in investment, the term "nothing to worry about" isn't a fact, when you invest, you accept the risk, and if you accept the risk, you're willing to lose basically to test your luck but the only battle is to make the chances of winning even higher than losing.
Apinya_Anong1111

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 03:14:40 AM

Cryptocurrencies are really losing a lot of trust from people. sad things are happening endlessly, things will be very difficult to pass or if they do, they will also have many bad consequences. In the future, I don't think that cryptocurrencies will be quantum science.
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 04:56:16 AM

the market in recent years is really not very happy, but everything went up the hill and again the bears took the initiative. ordinary consumers are already fed up with this behavior of the market and begin to withdraw funds from the cryptocurrency. we need a powerful push to regain trust.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 06:33:43 AM

the market in recent years is really not very happy, but everything went up the hill and again the bears took the initiative. ordinary consumers are already fed up with this behavior of the market and begin to withdraw funds from the cryptocurrency. we need a powerful push to regain trust.

Agree that one way to restore market conditions is to restore investor confidence and in my opinion, one way to restore that confidence is if the price of Bitcoin is above $ 10k again. I think if the price of Bitcoin reaches above $ 10k again, investors will start to be interested again in investing in altcoin
daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 07:44:16 AM

If you plan to hold for a very long time, just make sure that what you are holding is a quality coin or token. Not everything will go up. Most would die.
you're right, there are a lot of coins are dying right now and not all coins are ended up great.
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 09:38:35 AM

Everything passes and this will pass! (King Solomon)
The crypto is already in the present and undoubtedly the future quantum science!

Everyone easily says hold and calm. But mostly they panicked. Will not be able to calm down if the capital in the wallet continues to run low. Here we only try our luck, and hope to be fortunate in the future. I think if they just hitched a ride on another platform, it wouldn't lead to better directions, they just waited for the movement from the others.
schmidtjens3

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 11:08:56 AM

Im Hodling since 2017. But all people who are afraid of the volatility of BTC did a big mistake. They have not invested risk capital, no, they invested money they really need. So its hard to see the price going up and down. I calculate like this. I just stop eating a burger or smoke cigarettes, that will save me at least 100 bucks a months. This 100 bucks I can invest in BTC without having a bad conscience, because I would spent it anywhay and not for healthy stuff. So, If you cannot afford it, then just dont invest and you will have a healthier and stressfree life.
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 11:20:07 AM

Im Hodling since 2017. But all people who are afraid of the volatility of BTC did a big mistake. They have not invested risk capital, no, they invested money they really need. So its hard to see the price going up and down. I calculate like this. I just stop eating a burger or smoke cigarettes, that will save me at least 100 bucks a months. This 100 bucks I can invest in BTC without having a bad conscience, because I would spent it anywhay and not for healthy stuff. So, If you cannot afford it, then just dont invest and you will have a healthier and stressfree life.
You have a very good point, as for me its a different story entirely, when I entered this space I never invested a penny and make my first money through bounties, now I am a btc holder but I want to grow my btc by using USDT/BTC trading and it's working so far, this is a good way to double or even triple your bitcoin

Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 01:15:33 PM

Everyone easily says hold and calm. But mostly they panicked. Will not be able to calm down if the capital in the wallet continues to run low.
The biggest mistake is at this point, if you are sure to invest, you should split your money between the main money and investment money. do not ever use the main money as an investment, because this is the same thing you expect a miracle in a short time (it's called gambling), investment on average takes a long time to get ROI.
Here we only try our luck, and hope to be fortunate in the future. I think if they just hitched a ride on another platform, it wouldn't lead to better directions, they just waited for the movement from the others.
"try a luck"
if you are just learning to invest, try with a small nominal. or it's better to learn to trade if the goal is to get profit in quick time. investing requires extraordinary patience.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 01:19:02 PM

Cryptocurrency bear market is over, those who still believe in their holding are very happy right now. At last we survive the winter and today is the time for a successful start. 2020 will be the start of the bull run as people believes it because the bitcoin halving will take place in this year. We can see some gains on the market as people already accumulating for the preparation of bull run.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 02:00:10 PM

Who do the buildup begin to feel happy to see the movement of the cryptocurrency market again shows good things, if you want to succeed in achieving profits you have to be patient and calm it will bear sweet fruit in the future even though you have to wait a long time

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
GideonGono

Activity: 1988
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2020, 03:05:06 PM

Who do the buildup begin to feel happy to see the movement of the cryptocurrency market again shows good things, if you want to succeed in achieving profits you have to be patient and calm it will bear sweet fruit in the future even though you have to wait a long time

Yup because even in this year would not do increase or pump the price, there has on time. When the price are cheap don't lose hope because it is time to buy in a cheap price then do hold it until you've got what you waiting for.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 03:17:21 PM

It thus seem like bear market is finally over but i can't still be calm holding altcoins when i should holding bitcoin, i believe 80% of your holdings should be bitcoin so as to be in real calm spirit, it's not always easy to hold altcoins because anything can happen unlike bitcoin that have better growth

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 05:04:58 PM

I recommend to everyone who is still here in cryptocurrencies and hold until now, you are close to the bottom, stay here and soon you will become rich.
Thank you friend. Let me know when the bottom will be and when I will begin the rise to wealth. And then this bearish thrash is already very tired. I would like to return in 2017)))

Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 06:00:24 PM

yes, as long as you believe in cryptoqurrency, it won't be a problem. because we also will never know what the next thing is about. if I'm personally always optimistic that the crypto market is improving soon and some other cryptoqurrency will soon increase their prices again, moreover I see the price of BTC is starting to rise slowly and this is a good sign.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
bastian466

Activity: 1302

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 02:48:07 PM

Yup because even in this year would not do increase or pump the price, there has on time. When the price are cheap don't lose hope because it is time to buy in a cheap price then do hold it until you've got what you waiting for.
yes, do not miss a good opportunity to buy when the market falls very deep. because opportunity is very difficult to find a second time.  just look at the difference in bitcoin prices now and when the market is falling

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
jcpone

Activity: 685

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 03:30:09 PM

Everything passes and this will pass! (King Solomon)
The crypto is already in the present and undoubtedly the future quantum science!

Well, I guess this is the best thing we can do for now while the real event for this year is not than yet.
Which is for the coming bitcoin halving for the month of May 2020, were many of the people are expecting
too much high for this matter actually. But of course what would be the next things happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: