Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:33:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any chance that XRP can defeat BTC?  (Read 14827 times)
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:30:16 PM

I think that Ripple has a chance to bypass Bitcoin, but they are also low in the coming years as well as Ethereum.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:45:28 PM

Are you serious ? I think Bitcoin in the foreseeable future, no one will win. Maybe ethereum but something unlikely.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:53:42 AM

Are you serious ? I think Bitcoin in the foreseeable future, no one will win. Maybe ethereum but something unlikely.

Yes could be true that xrp gets to nr1

Eferium will go down as unsuccessful experiment
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:24:06 AM

If XRP is capable it might be able to defeat bitcoin, and all this depends on crypto market capitalization.
The time that will provide the answer, everything requires a process and will continue to run as needed.
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 08:25:05 AM

defeat by volume? I don't think it will ever happen because  supply of bitcoin is too little and it will make demand rise up again and again,i think ripple will never be able defeat bitcoin. but we can't predict future it will be better if we wait and see it.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:28:23 AM

I do not believe that this is possible, look at the domination of Bitcoin, it will never give up the first place. In the future, its value will only grow. The whole market follows bitcoin.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:07:24 AM

Ill think theirs no have a chance, If we look at the past of this two coins bitcoins was still in the number one spot and always popular in any other market. But XRP it can pass only etherium to be a 2 spot because the etherium was dropping the price and to long to recover.
aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:15:47 PM

You all seem to have no clue regarding XRP. Maybe you should do your iwn research instead beliving BTC-maximalist-fake-news

I don't have to be a bitcoin maximalist to realize that xrp is one of the biggest shitcoins.

XRP is really the opposite of a banksters coin and will help us all

XRP is only helpful for trading and gaining more btc  Wink

Volume
XRP is targeting a quadrillion dollar market and it is irrelevant if we all would buy that coin. Our privat fiats doesnt matter in this huge market. If Ripple will be successfull then yes, Volume could be trillions (a day) by FIs or banks maybe central and national banks.
XRP is targeting nothing.
Or do you really think banks will use XRP?
That they will abandon the current control of SWIFT and become dependent on the currency of a private company? Unlikely isn't it?
So even if they implement the Ripple protocol, there's no need to use XRP as a currency.

Centralised
It is not - regardless wether you believe it or not. DYOR.
PoW ... Miners have control
PoS ... Owners of the currency have control
Ripple ... Ripple Labs has control

Controlled by Ripple
It is not. It is controlled by smart contracts and locked up in an escrow. DYOR.
Validators are not controlled by Ripple.

Ripple Labs owning 60% of all XRP
And yes I know they use an escrow account blabla ...
XRP is just digital fiat  Roll Eyes

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 08:24:33 PM

Many or xrp lover are much concern about xrp Ben the leading coin but never consider the total supply to that of btc which is more reason the volume and market cap increase , and that alone can make billions coin to surpass very view coin .
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:37:55 PM

Well, even Ethereum, I doubt that will bypass, the market is now heavily dominated by bitcoin and bitcoin all coins are held and react to what is happening with bitcoin!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 09:22:01 PM

why do people even care about "xrp" or "bitcoin"?

CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:18:52 PM

At this moment I do not see any chance for it but long term anything can happen in crypto space. It will depend on
the further development of the two coins and how they will be adopted in real life.

wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:55:45 PM

Ripple doesn't have that chance at the moment. This is a common altcoin which is based on the ETH blockchain. The only thing that I can predict is the rise in the price of XRP to 100$ and the fall in the price of bitcoin to 3000$.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
NynaHoney

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:17:56 PM

we don't know what will happen in the future, of course we also never thought that XRP shifted ETH's position again,
everything can happen in crypto

but for now bitcoin is still much stronger than XRP, and there is still a possibility that eth will regain its position,
so that the current XRP position is arguably not strong enough
MemberBerries

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:23:49 PM

Ripple doesn't have that chance at the moment. This is a common altcoin which is based on the ETH blockchain. The only thing that I can predict is the rise in the price of XRP to 100$ and the fall in the price of bitcoin to 3000$.

I can live with that  Grin
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:26:46 PM

It is not possible to happen as bitcoin is much superior and trusted coin by investors of the crypto world rather than ripple and highest part of total market cap hold by bitcoin and ripple is nowhere near bitcoin in any field.
MemberBerries

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:22:01 PM

It is not possible to happen as bitcoin is much superior and trusted coin by investors of the crypto world rather than ripple and highest part of total market cap hold by bitcoin and ripple is nowhere near bitcoin in any field.

It is nowhere near buttcorn. Plese sir ignore ryppel

shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:47:25 PM

The only chance of ripple overthrowing bitcoin is if they suddenly combine forces with swift or overtake them as the number one choice for transferring funds around the globe. Perhaps in 5 years time, but i doubt it will ever happen

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:51:20 PM

I guess it never will. If Bitcoin crashes and gone, I am sure Ripple and all other ones will go after it. XRP is one of the successful ideas but it centralized and there is no difference with FIAT except crypto ways.
Unblock_news (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:49:54 AM

Thank you all for responding  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: