Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:45:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to avoid Dump after listing  (Read 53608 times)
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:57:23 AM

At the time of the listing after the end of ICO, the price often dumps. Why does it happen?
I think the reason is there is no buyer because of no demand for tokens since the ecosystem is not completed after the ICO.
It may be difficult because lack of funds, but I think the team should release a product like Dapps while running ICO to make token demand.
How do you think about it?

Maybe the team from the project can spare some funds that collected from ICO to make buyback program to avoid dump from bounty hunters or investor. Because we know the demand for the tokens probably low and need some time to make the token will have utility and this is can affect the price will climb up again...
Many people dump their tokens to earn some quick buck (especially airdropers)...
TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 03:02:28 AM

At the time of the listing after the end of ICO, the price often dumps. Why does it happen?
I think the reason is there is no buyer because of no demand for tokens since the ecosystem is not completed after the ICO.
It may be difficult because lack of funds, but I think the team should release a product like Dapps while running ICO to make token demand.
Big problem about it is, not gonna blame anything or no offense. But investor must know when they take profit from their investment. With discount or anything in ICO or maybe presale, investor don't need ICO price to get profit, and as long they already get profit, they will cashout their money.

libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 945

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 03:16:57 AM

there is no way to avoid that. A dump will always occur when the coin is first listed on the exchange. the only way to minimize the dump is to listed it into a large exchange. the greater the trading volume, the better. but the problem now is that rarely large exchanges want to enter new coins, they first see and analyze the potential of the coin.

I would rather say,  exchanges these days demand a great sum of money for the listing, there are only far and few in between who take potential of coin into consideration.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:33:53 AM

I bounty hunters and investors will going to unite as one with one goal and that is to get a huge market value of the token, then they should not sell ahead their accumulations once they've received it. It is in the team that will make the coin prosper.
Gershonxer

Activity: 237
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:41:30 AM

In my opinion, one of the major reasons ICO tokens dump nowadays when launched on exchanges are because they are victims of bad market conditions, so a dump can be inevitable. Its like only one out of ten ICO tokens goes above ICO price. if the team cant secure a reputable exchange after its crowd sale, a big dump also will come. I sometimes feel sorry for those who partake in ICO because getting a good ICO now is like a wild goose chase
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:43:39 AM

I think there are several ways to avoid a dump at the start of the listing
Community : a solid and large community will help a token or coin avoid a dump
Developer intervention : I think developer intervention is needed to avoid dumps at the beginning of the listing, because inevitably with the current market conditions the price of coins / tokens will always go down if first enters the market, so dev must help stabilize prices by buying tokens in the market
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:50:17 AM

The team must give confidence if this token will have very good growth, and do not throw a coin when the coin is listed on the stock. But because of seeing the crypto market crash, of course, they will still throw coins.

tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:52:42 AM

That is thing that ICO projects should be completed in the future and investors will just choose projects which have available apps to invest. No longer invest in the air as before

Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:00:18 AM

I believe the dumping is because somebody doesn't has passion to hold their coins for some times, or perhaps they are in need on the money from the coins that they are selling.
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:59:08 AM

i think the way to avoid dumping in market was lock some token or coins.especially for bounty hunter and private sale contributor that have much token.take a look at bitex project.they only distributed 10% monthly for bounty hunter.and its proved price now stable.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:02:10 AM

Nothing can stop dumpers from dumping and a matter of fact ,dapps projects are many already and its not that necessary anymore ,integration of dapps means nothing

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 05:03:45 AM

I think the responsibilities lies with the project itself. I mean no matter how the holder dump their token if the project will be enforce til the very end of its roadmap the investors will always have the confidence to hold on to their assets. Dumping is a natural occurrence with this venture so the dev should always have their back up plans for that to protect the project as well as all its investors.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:11:57 AM

It seems like it can't be avoided, because after listing it means anyone can trade there. If someone sells at a low price there will certainly be a dump. And that also affected the project. If the project is very good in the future I am sure people will not sell at cheap prices and there will not be a dump.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:14:45 AM

there is no way to avoid that. A dump will always occur when the coin is first listed on the exchange. the only way to minimize the dump is to listed it into a large exchange. the greater the trading volume, the better. but the problem now is that rarely large exchanges want to enter new coins, they first see and analyze the potential of the coin.
This analysis is absolutely correct in my opinion. The scumbag devs want easy way and can't list on meaningful exchanges. Instead they choose below average volume exchanges and when bounty hunters dump there, the trade sells overwhelmes buyers. It becomes surplus coins with little buy over.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Cpt. Africa

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:03:33 AM

I guess, everything demands on market trend, reach ICO product or service, interest in this project and of course future releases and upcoming events, token circulation and market supply.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:25:39 AM

A good way to avoid the dump after listing is the buyback of the team right after the listing. You can keep the price of the token in this way.
Salelo

Activity: 434

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 08:59:40 AM

maybe a simple way is that you don't rush to sell the tokens that you have. but if it's still a dump, it's better to wait until the price drops in, then you buy it. because it will be possible to go up, and you can get a profit

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 09:34:33 AM

The way to avoid  dump after listing  is for the project managers to assure  the investors that they will buy back the tokens  if investor knows that the company will put 30% to  40% profit  revenue to buy back the token  they will never dump the token .. they will put  high rate bid with assurance that if  no other  investor buys it the company will come any buy it ..

coin123456

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 09:43:23 AM

There is no way to avoid the price dump.
If you buy the coin of a good project, just hold it and wait for a long time.
If it is the promising project, the coin price also goes up someday.
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:58:29 AM

The good thing is dont sell your tokens to avoid the price per tokens get dump because this is the only way how it goes because lot's of bounty hunters they sell their token after getting it in the ico.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: