Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:05:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to avoid Dump after listing  (Read 53609 times)
passeroutpass

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:50:26 AM

In the recent time, the price of ICO tokens are often dumped deep after listing. There are many reasons for that result. The first reason, the current market is very bad. The number of participants in cryptocurrency has dropped sharply. The second reason, the team's strategy is not good. Many teams seem to abandon the token's price after listing exchange, leaving the investors behind.
Now this problem comes from the fault of the investors themselves because they do not believe in the project. And those who participate in the pre-ico stage - sell their tokens after listing on the exchanges
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:16:27 PM

In the recent time, the price of ICO tokens are often dumped deep after listing. There are many reasons for that result. The first reason, the current market is very bad. The number of participants in cryptocurrency has dropped sharply. The second reason, the team's strategy is not good. Many teams seem to abandon the token's price after listing exchange, leaving the investors behind.
Now this problem comes from the fault of the investors themselves because they do not believe in the project. And those who participate in the pre-ico stage - sell their tokens after listing on the exchanges
I think not only the investors who dump token after listing some other bounty hunter also dump tokens, but we cannot blame them about thier decision if they think that was the right thing to do. I believe that the solution is on the developer maybe they need to lock the tokens so that no one can sell it emediately.

stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:33:52 PM

At the time of the listing after the end of ICO, the price often dumps. Why does it happen?
I think the reason is there is no buyer because of no demand for tokens since the ecosystem is not completed after the ICO.
It may be difficult because lack of funds, but I think the team should release a product like Dapps while running ICO to make token demand.
How do you think about it?
The reason why coins/tokens' prices are usually dumped once it was listed, is because of bounty participants and bounty hunters selling immediately their rewards in a very low price but not all bounty hunters are doing it, there are still some holders and sometimes investors are the ones who dumped it , if the bounty rewards is not yet distributed.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:37:05 PM

Avoiding dumpers to dump thier token after listing is so hard to do because we have different sights and views with regards to the project. People dump thier tokens because they want to earn emediately and they don't want to lose because after the listing is is really sure that the price will go down because of the dumpers. I think the solution is that we need to be more patience and we need to informs the others that dumping has a huge effect on the price in the market place so that the can minimize dumping.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 12:54:21 PM

At the time of the listing after the end of ICO, the price often dumps. Why does it happen?
I think the reason is there is no buyer because of no demand for tokens since the ecosystem is not completed after the ICO.
It may be difficult because lack of funds, but I think the team should release a product like Dapps while running ICO to make token demand.

For me and in my own personal opinion dumping is just a normal thing nowadays, it can be hard to avoid dumping, merely because everybody wants to take their profit and take capital back. For some reason, there is a single method in order that the project is on demand and everybody wants it, this is to control the number of tokens out in the market and in circulation, reduced it and this might be a good idea.
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:25:09 PM

the best way to avoid dump for any ico coin listing is they should restrict paying bounty promotion full tokens then most of the coins are nt sold in exchangers
NynaHoney

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:26:36 PM

there are many things that greatly affect the decline in prices after entering the market or listing, one factor is market conditions, I think the effect is very large and this is the reason why many developers deliberately delay their coin release schedule when market conditions are bad because at that time most people will tend to sell rather than buy, including investors, and if it is allowed then the value of the coin will immediately fall because there are no buyers and coin holders
daniel002
Copper Member

Activity: 382
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:19:37 PM

Maybe ICO's should have their KYC process to prevent multi accounts and prevent dumpers dumping their hard earned bounties when listed on exchanges
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:24:21 PM

Yes thats true and founded observation. Token price will often dump after listing the obvious reason is there is no token utilization or demand thats why its very important on any project that must come up a plan to spur demand on its token before it will list on any exchange.
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:28:06 PM

Yes thats true and founded observation. Token price will often dump after listing the obvious reason is there is no token utilization or demand thats why its very important on any project that must come up a plan to spur demand on its token before it will list on any exchange.
that's the job of the development team where they have to make and increase the purchasing power of their tokens and their products. usually it will take time until their platform is completely released and used by the market. if the response is good then the price of the token will also increase again.
TusharMali99

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:33:25 PM

The price dump occurs as airdrop hunters dump their tokens as soon as ICO gets listed on exchanges. Price dump can be avoided in case the airdrop tokens are have some lock period of 2-3 months. Also the development team should have a working product to create token demand and token utilization
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:36:20 PM

At the moment of bear market, to protect the price against dump there are only two ways. Do not enter the coin on the exchange, or buy all coins sold below the market price.

myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:40:27 PM

If no one will sell then the price will not go down lower than the ICO price but we can't control the decision of those who owns the token as they will be contented with the smaller profits as they don't want to wait until the real product will be release. Blame those developers as they give huge bonus during the ICO.
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:06:41 PM

My personal experience you can not will be get ico price after listing it's happened almost 98% project. I have seen very few project increasing a lot from ico price because token price is depend on the market demand which the perfect price this decide by market. If we want to set price it's absolutely impossible even dev can not do that.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:07:53 PM

For my opinion, I think the big whale joined their private sale and got more bonus during the ICO first stage, after the ICO is finished, they sell it and get the short term profit, this is no health to the crypto market, but this is true why people avoid investing in ICO now!

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
adhirahman64

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:12:11 PM

I always avoid ico that give a big bonus because there is a possibility when the list in the market eats the price will fall except for large market exchanges and there are trading events with prizes
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:15:01 PM

The price dump occurs as airdrop hunters dump their tokens as soon as ICO gets listed on exchanges. Price dump can be avoided in case the airdrop tokens are have some lock period of 2-3 months. Also the development team should have a working product to create token demand and token utilization
I don't think this is the actual reason for the dumping after listing. Airdrop hunters get very little amount of reward that can not reduce the price of the coins. Directly or indirectly social media hunters i mean translation and signature hunter get most the big reward so they involve do that.
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:33:05 PM

To avoid dump after listing, the ico devs should pay the bounty participants in ethereum or bitcoin.
In addition, the bonus at the early entry in the ico, should be lowered.
In my option both things can prevent that there is a dump after the ico.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:49:36 PM

Such conditions cannot be avoided because it depends on unpredictable market conditions and there is also a factor in the growth of the project which is not clear in the future, so we cannot change anything when something like that happens.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:01:36 PM

Such conditions cannot be avoided because it depends on unpredictable market conditions and there is also a factor in the growth of the project which is not clear in the future, so we cannot change anything when something like that happens.
yes it's very difficult to avoid it because it's like a habit or tradition that happens to new coins. maybe we really have to wait for the coins to be registered in several markets first and then the coins can go up.
or maybe it was also intentional that people buy more of their coins after experiencing a decline.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: