Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:28:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to avoid Dump after listing  (Read 53608 times)
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:38:20 PM

Well, I'm also seeking for this way because all coins that I got from ICO will decrease in the very dramatic dip. However, I think that this is very difficult to the ICO to be in the price at ICO. because it is a new coin and it competes with the other listed coins previously. The coins listed previously also have the decreased price and value. it really influences the new listing.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:56:56 PM

I think it would be a great idea to distribute all the bounty rewards in stable coins or in Ethereum/BTC. It would help to avoid a huge dump during the first exchange listing, but it would cost a lot to the team members.
cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 06:11:56 AM

We as the investors and a holders of a token on a project have no control on the dumping price of the project. Instead the team only change that faith if they deliver on their said promise.

nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:56:52 AM

At the time of the listing after the end of ICO, the price often dumps. Why does it happen?
I think the reason is there is no buyer because of no demand for tokens since the ecosystem is not completed after the ICO.
It may be difficult because lack of funds, but I think the team should release a product like Dapps while running ICO to make token demand.
How do you think about it?
Project tokens are sold at low prices, a large part of which is the behavior of early investors, because their purpose is to make money, not to support the project.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 06:18:21 AM

I agree with your opinion, that the lack of buyers in ICO sales is the main factor, and also the lack of investors participating in the ICO is also very influential.

Weeker

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:44:19 AM

At the time of the listing after the end of ICO, the price often dumps. Why does it happen?
I think the reason is there is no buyer because of no demand for tokens since the ecosystem is not completed after the ICO.
It may be difficult because lack of funds, but I think the team should release a product like Dapps while running ICO to make token demand.

there is no way to avoid that. A dump will always occur when the coin is first listed on the exchange. the only way to minimize the dump is to listed it into a large exchange. the greater the trading volume, the better. but the problem now is that rarely large exchanges want to enter new coins, they first see and analyze the potential of the coin.
And the whole problem is that there is no support for tokens from the project developers, having the proper capital, they were able to create artificial demand and extend the life and development of the project. Instead, they come up with payouts in shares instead of tokens, which further reduces their chance of survival.

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:07:30 AM

For this one only developer can do that, mostly they will lock the payment and release it when market up. We can't avoid that and that's why many people invest into project and get bonuses for recover. I don't have any solutions but as long market good dump is fine, not like this moment.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 08:32:04 AM

I think Dump and Pump is unavoidable on crypto spheres especially when just listed on exchanges or will be listed on big exchanges. but after that, the project should maintain the price one of way can be as you say

~Snip~
...the team should release a product like Dapps while running ICO to make token demand.

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:45:44 PM

For this one only developer can do that, mostly they will lock the payment and release it when market up. We can't avoid that and that's why many people invest into project and get bonuses for recover. I don't have any solutions but as long market good dump is fine, not like this moment.

Right and devs should already be aware of that possibility since most aren't really after the use of the project but only the profit they'll get. I guess they have to make it seem that the project will have a stable use in the future though goodluck to any developer who's going to attempt that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:40:39 PM

Then sell your token just right after the distribution, that way, you avoid a dump coin, but make it a dump itself. It's kind of a selfish act if you can do so, but I recommend to hodl it for a moment.

Meryn

Activity: 248

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:17:20 PM

there are many reasons that make things like that, one of them is because bounty hunters sell their tokens directly even though the price is still below the price of ico. the team intentionally keeps the price below the ico when it is first registered in exchange, because they know the price of the coin will fall after entering the exchange.

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:02:33 PM

Have some limit on bounty participants and bounty funds then bring the token to exchange having enough liquidity.

There are many factors affecting the price after listing on exchange. It is almost impossible to avoid a dump. A group of bounty hunters want to sell quickly tokens have some influence on the price. However, other factors should be taken into account, such as project development, sticking to the schedule or interest of large investors.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Danezu

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 06:06:46 PM

It would be interesting if someone would do a research for some tokens sometime, how much of the price drop is due to the bounty hunters and how much is due to the investors.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:21:21 PM

my way to avoid dumps is to hold the token until the ico price exceeds the limit. there must be innovation so that demand and sales are balanced, so prices won't drop. the team must do something more innovative.

MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:27:59 PM

there is no way to avoid the current dump because indeed market is experiencing price declines and bounty hunters and investors sell their coins early because of fears they will be dumped so that tokens experience price declines that can't be resisted

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:45:58 PM

As an Investor, you want your investment to be returned to you with profits as soon as possible, so you can't blame the investors if they wan't to pull out right away when they see that they reached their price goal. Who in the right state of mind will keep on holding a token when we know that price will drop after being listed in an exchange site.
ableh

Activity: 498
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:54:29 PM

Yes, maybe an MVP product can reduce the dump after listing in exchange, but in fact there are many ICO who delay this process because they don't have enough funds. On the other hand, there are also those who already have MVP, but after the listing in exchange, the price of their tokens still cannot avoid a dump. So I think this can be avoided even though they already have MVP or DApps products.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:02:18 PM

Because the whole year on the market bearish mood, and people do not believe in rising prices, and so these people when receiving coins immediately sell them. To avoid a drop in the price of coins, the project needs to create a unique and interesting product to interest the investor. It's simple. Cool
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 09:32:42 PM

That's a question from a project team I guess, there's is no particular way to avoid coin being dump if the project doesn't worth it nothing can be done, a good project will surely moon than it dumping you only find the scam one dumping when there organizers are no where to be found.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:32:18 PM

First of all, it is necessary to choose a good exchange, and also to pay tokens to bountyhunters gradually, and not all at once and in one day, so you can avoid a sharp price drop, some of the campaigns use this method.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: