Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:47:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to avoid Dump after listing  (Read 53609 times)
Ycekezuv

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:12:23 AM

To be honest, it seems to me that the dump cannot be avoided, because there will always be clever people who will sell their coins at a low price!
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:16:12 AM

I think it's very difficult to avoid, even more so if there are many investors who sell their coins. but the team can improve the quality of their projects so that prices can return to normal. sometimes a good project will make the price return to normal, even higher.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:31:53 AM

Most of the prices of ICO tokens are dumping after they listed in an exchange. It is the reason why it is now risky to make investment in ICO nowadays due to their low potential in the market. We can lose money by investing in a worthless ICO.

strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 08:48:50 AM

I think it's very difficult to avoid, even more so if there are many investors who sell their coins. but the team can improve the quality of their projects so that prices can return to normal. sometimes a good project will make the price return to normal, even higher.
actually token price depend on market sentiment too.like current condition , where all cryptocurrency price down alot and market strongly bearish.so when their ico coins listing in market they are in hurry selling their coins as fast as they can to avoid more dumping.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:25:46 AM

At the time of the listing after the end of ICO, the price often dumps. Why does it happen?
I think the reason is there is no buyer because of no demand for tokens since the ecosystem is not completed after the ICO.
It may be difficult because lack of funds, but I think the team should release a product like Dapps while running ICO to make token demand.
How do you think about it?

There are many factors, but hard cap is probably most important. If an ICO doesn't hit hardcap, then that means that supply exceeds demand - so prices should fall once the coin hits the market.

Another key factor is bonuses given to investors at ICO. I think these can be counterproductive. The higher the bonus, the higher I think the chance of dumping. If a coin gives 50% bonus at ICO, then just selling at ICO price gives an instant 50% profit... which must be tempting.

Bounty hunters dumping tokens I don't think would have much of an effect - except, crucially, when the market is very thin, in which case bounty hunters are perfectly capable of driving prices down.But prices in a thin market really can't be considered true indicators of the worth of the project.

rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:31:42 AM

I think because they stop marketing or business development moves (partnerships) when the ICO ends. It causes no demand from people who didn't contribute at tokensale. One of best way to avoid dump is to get listed on big exchanges as soon as possible. That will make bot contributors or bounty hunters belive that the token price will increase and they will decide not to sell their tokens.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:32:38 AM

It is inevitable so it is better if you will also sell it after it listed in an exchange. The bounty hunters and the whales are dumping a specific coin after it listed in an exchange. We can cut the losses if we will sell it quickly after it listed. We will experience losses if we will not sell it quickly after it listed in an exchange.

Azuliand

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:23:43 PM

To be honest, it seems to me that the dump cannot be avoided, because there will always be clever people who will sell their coins at a low price!
There are also early investors who always sell, as for them always after the exchange price is very high , I think after the release of the price always falls and this can not be avoided, the main thing that the project was good and developed and then the price will recover quickly

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:30:03 PM

That's because the bounty hunter immediately sells their tokens after getting their tokens. the solution is, pay them with USD, so it doesn't affect the tokens in the market if everyone dumps the token.

No not all bounty hunters are selling after they recieve their tokens because a real bounty hunter will hodl his coins until he achieve the best possible value for his assets  .    
Not really. For me a real bounty hunter may also be those who know how to trade it in any situation of the market for the sole purpose of accumulating more coins and make fortune in the future. Some of them may dump their coins just after a listing to purposely buy back at a much lower price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
basty03

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:33:52 PM

At the time of the listing after the end of ICO, the price often dumps. Why does it happen?
I think the reason is there is no buyer because of no demand for tokens since the ecosystem is not completed after the ICO.
It may be difficult because lack of funds, but I think the team should release a product like Dapps while running ICO to make token demand.
Dumping in crypto is always there and no one can avoid that because all that in the market is depending in the demands in the market. We as individuals we need to be careful to what we have in crypto, we need to be sure if need to sold what we have or not. Because we are who using crypto when we avoid to dump or not.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:36:57 PM

If the project has really good working platform and active users, the dumping scenario will be avoided. But sadly, most of them have empty promises. They are created to generate funds for themselves. People should be very careful with their investments.
smithelemuo

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 11:43:41 PM

One thing project developers need to recognize is dt people need incentive to hold their coin. Nobody wants to hold if they will not be rewarded for holding, hence they dump. But when there are incentives, people might want to hold
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:12:57 PM

One thing project developers need to recognize is dt people need incentive to hold their coin. Nobody wants to hold if they will not be rewarded for holding, hence they dump. But when there are incentives, people might want to hold
I don't think the lack of incentives should be one of the reasons why a coin is dumped but I should agree that with incentives people will want to hold more and more of them.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:21:45 PM

You can't avoid the dump for every project because of the bonus of an early adopter,and some bounty hunter but if the team of the project lock some of the funds of early investor in percentage every month and the rewards for the bounty hunter will give slowly, maybe weekly it can avoid
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:24:56 PM

If the project has really good working platform and active users, the dumping scenario will be avoided. But sadly, most of them have empty promises. They are created to generate funds for themselves. People should be very careful with their investments.
well, I think for the first time listing on the market, that was very difficult to avoid. however, there will definitely be investors who are melting the benefits of this. well, but maybe in the near future, prices can return to normal if the development is fast.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:51:56 PM

In the situation that is now happening in the market, I am afraid that in general, nothing can be done about it, so I see only a fall after adding to the stock exchange. Because people just get rid of tokens, and smart people buy them.

Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:21:53 PM

In the situation that is now happening in the market, I am afraid that in general, nothing can be done about it, so I see only a fall after adding to the stock exchange. Because people just get rid of tokens, and smart people buy them.

Smart people will think as best they can to choose coins that will indeed have good prices in the future because not all smart people will buy cheap coins today.
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:29:37 PM

maybe the main reason is often that the project is not attractive enough to attract investors to invest and that product or team is not strong enough to develop that project any more.

cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:59:38 PM

I think it would be quite enough just not to sell the coins after the listing, imagine what would happen if all the coin holders adhered to this advice, it is obvious that the price would rise instead of falling.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 12:37:24 PM

this cycle will occur continuously, because the bounty hunter who waits for distribution and launches to the market exchange will want to get income soon after the token in the listing. the best solution is to pay a bounty hunter in the form of a dollar according to the estimated token value that the bounty hunter gets.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: