Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:08:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to avoid Dump after listing  (Read 53609 times)
RobotNIK

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:04:47 PM

It seems to me that it happens because who really wants it and most likely it is not investors who have invested money and not bounty hunters who receive not so many coins to bring down the price of the token, for sure it is done by the team members and this cannot be avoided if this happens!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:12:21 PM

At the time of the listing after the end of ICO, the price often dumps. Why does it happen?
I think the reason is there is no buyer because of no demand for tokens since the ecosystem is not completed after the ICO.
It may be difficult because lack of funds, but I think the team should release a product like Dapps while running ICO to make token demand.
How do you think about it?
Mostly because of bounty hunters. If the bounty hunters started to receive their token, they will immediately dump it and that's when the price will tremendously go down. I think the solution eventhough bounty is a great help is don't conduct bounty at all.

dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 01:20:01 PM

At the current situation, it is really hard to avoid dump any new ICOs coin, I rarely see any coin in last 8-9 months, which not dumped, even they launched at exchanges at very, very reduced price as compared to ICOs price due to bounty hunters and current severe bearish market. Dump may be reduced to some extent if tokens launch on good and recognized, but I have not seen any recognized exchanges launching just completed ICOs coins on their platform.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:32:11 PM

At the time of the listing after the end of ICO, the price often dumps. Why does it happen?
I think the reason is there is no buyer because of no demand for tokens since the ecosystem is not completed after the ICO.
It may be difficult because lack of funds, but I think the team should release a product like Dapps while running ICO to make token demand.
Thats why the team must be prepare of this dumping,some team has their own funds to protect the value of their tokens.but only few has this since most of them are relying to the prospective investors and if they didnt catch up the other investors will suffer,i guess you are right of making what Dapps did in past in this way they can attract more investors since the ico still active for advertising
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:53:13 PM

The major reason for price dump is low to no interest from buyers immediately after listing. Those who wish to sell their token then panic and start trying to beat each other on whose buy order will be the first to be purchased, by so doing the price constantly dumps.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:04:37 PM

Exit immediately in trading for you to avoid dump, so it means that you should sell your coins quickly after it got listed in an exchange. You will only experience losses if you will not act immediately.
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:38:44 PM

I think it's dificult to avoid dump, some people said cause bounty hunter, but we should know about market too, cause I have experience my token price dump by bot, today we can see a lot of bot in exchange, only fiew exchange which have real volume.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 03:43:58 PM

I think to avoid dumping of crypto tokens after an ICO project listing in an exchange,bounty hunters who are major players of the ICO projects should be paid in other cryptocurrencies like BTC or Ether. This will go a long way to reduce dumping in the exchange.

HOMT

Powered by,
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:39:34 PM

Some projects still do pretty well on exchange even without having  finished products. Investors seem to be more interested in quality and non-scammy projects.  Having a finished product is an added advantage.
Janevinex

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:11:53 PM

I think to avoid dumping of crypto tokens after an ICO project listing in an exchange,bounty hunters who are major players of the ICO projects should be paid in other cryptocurrencies like BTC or Ether. This will go a long way to reduce dumping in the exchange.
Of course it is not much to reduce the dump in the market , but serovno it will be as there are early investors and other investors who will immediately sell , but of course it is better bounty hunters coins to block on time or to give in another currency

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
anders2000

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:13:31 PM

Almost all coins go down after listing. This trend is due to the fact that people no longer trust a new project. People have lost confidence in cryptocurrency because of the bearish trend.

jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:37:13 PM

Dumping of tokens after exchange listing is caused by both investors and bounty participants and we can curb this situation by actually releasing some portion of the tokens of both investors and bounty participants. Or better still we can have the tokens being distributed in phases so that nobody actually have huge number to cause a dump of the cryptocurrencies.

dosSantos

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:38:47 PM

At the moment, the cryptocurrency market is in decline, and I am sure that the fall in prices is inevitable. Perhaps a long-term holding of coins can be profitable.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:41:10 PM

This is the result when the development team fails to retain the investor after listing them on the first exchange. But developers can let investors decide on prices and exchange with each other until this is over, we should only be interested and profitable for holders.

CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:45:35 PM

I think you are right. The demand for new tokens is often very low and projects and large investors have little concern about the liquidity of the token. I think liquidity is very important.
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:50:28 PM

This is the result when the development team fails to retain the investor after listing them on the first exchange. But developers can let investors decide on prices and exchange with each other until this is over, we should only be interested and profitable for holders.
because the track record mostly bad ICO after entering the stock exchange so investors do not want to lose the sell moment when the price is good enough and that makes many projects experience a decline after entering the market.
and it is indeed difficult to avoid and overcome by developers.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:53:20 PM

as you said, there's no demand after completion of ICO because their project is not yet ready. so one thing to prevent this dumping - really fast track the developments and make sure that they have working and usable platform before their ICO ends. in that way, if people will see that their system is already working, they might think twice in selling their coins as it might be worth someday.
surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:02:23 PM

The best solution would be to make a listing on a good exchange, even if you have to wait several months and do not rush to listing on exchanges with a bad reputation, as usually in this case the price instantly drops with small volumes.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
centhiniz

Activity: 292

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:15:47 PM

I think it would be quite enough just not to sell the coins after the listing, imagine what would happen if all the coin holders adhered to this advice, it is obvious that the price would rise instead of falling.
indeed, usually after listing, many people sell their tokens, so the price of the token after the listing decreases, if many still hold the token and also many are interested in buying it, indeed the price will go up, but rarely do people want to hold tokens if don't have the potential and good prospects

2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:26:37 PM

I think it's very difficult to avoid, even more so if there are many investors who sell their coins. but the team can improve the quality of their projects so that prices can return to normal. sometimes a good project will make the price return to normal, even higher.
it will be very difficult for coins to avoid dumps if they don't have many strong holders, investors play an important role in the continuity of coins, if most of them sell then a dump will definitely occur so many developers hold airdrop or provide passive income to anyone who wants so that their coins can have a strong price foundation

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: