Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:55:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to avoid Dump after listing  (Read 53608 times)
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 09:06:11 PM

it is not easy to avoid dump, but certain funds shall be allocated to avoid complete price fall down, if the developers are believing in the project, there are many projects that fall down greatly, and it is very hard to recover from those points, almost impossible
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 09:17:45 PM

it is not easy to avoid dump, but certain funds shall be allocated to avoid complete price fall down, if the developers are believing in the project, there are many projects that fall down greatly, and it is very hard to recover from those points, almost impossible
It is very risky to keep cryptocurrency that has a low level of liquidity and large risks for removal from the exchange. I choose only the top 50.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
don.kihot

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:30:06 PM

I do not think that's possible. It seems to me that almost all coins fall after they enter the market. I think the reason for this is a bearish trend.

coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:41:28 PM

When a token enters the market and still no use case for it the price usually dumps.
Not only because of the hunters dumping, but the investors with bonuses and the non patient ones as well.
Buzhou

Activity: 199

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:54:40 PM

There are some classic ways to avoid this!
You can stop buying in the pre-sale and wait for the launch of some market.
There is option also reduce the amount of rewards or free money that is offered during that campaign.
But a lethal way for you to avoid is to participate only in something true and lucid!
If you spend a little time with isos, you will no longer have problems in participating in projects that come to market end up being dumped.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:57:59 PM

It is very risky to keep cryptocurrency that has a low level of liquidity and large risks for removal from the exchange. I choose only the top 50.

Eventually one of a thing that cause to dump altcoin after listingbto exchange is the bounty hunter who sale their free token that came from bounty campaign thats why some ico project lock the token for bounty participant to avoid dumping the token.

jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:37:37 AM

Eventually one of a thing that cause to dump altcoin after listingbto exchange is the bounty hunter who sale their free token that came from bounty campaign thats why some ico project lock the token for bounty participant to avoid dumping the token.

I dont think its because bounty hunters only. Sometimes, developers team give big discount for early investor and with big bonus at early sales, early investor can dump the price below ICO price.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:55:36 AM

Its true, we can avoid people dump their coin because its free market. If investor believe on the project, i think investor or bounty hunters wont dump the token and prefer hold for profits. Investor dump their token sometimes developers team dont deliver their roadmap or some fundamental strategy

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:39:05 AM

When a token enters the market and still no use case for it the price usually dumps.
Not only because of the hunters dumping, but the investors with bonuses and the non patient ones as well.
Most of the tokens has a use case but the implementation of the use case is not yet their.
They just give us a whitepaper and they have their time line to develop the project, it's quite risky knowing the hardest part is on the implementation so investors would make sure and look for a project that is already operating in the market.

I guess the ICO trend will change in the future as the competition increases, people will look on project that has been operating as it's closer to success than a whitepaper only .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
CryptoHunter24

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 02:15:54 AM

This is the sad reality of every token, after listing on exchange it will dump as expected, but this only happens to projects without improvement, to those projects that not showing the capability to provide what's on their plan , on their roadmap. But if the project has a big potential, it will still rise and sustain an organic growth.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:02:12 PM

Your reason is very correct. Many people  probably won't  dump if they find the coins very useful and difficult to resist.

There are various ways to prevent dumping, seems most developers aren't interested in trying them out.
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:17:12 PM

In my oppinion, avoid dump price after listing is very dificult, but I have good trick, when first time listing I will sell all of my token, and when token price touch support level, I will buy back. we can get more token with that idea.
arwani1985

Activity: 817
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:22:14 PM

Making a trading competition at the outset in my opinion is good enough to be able to avoid a drop that is quite deep from the market, this is indeed very good for us to do right now where when we sell after the listing price falls
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 03:23:32 PM

At the time of the listing after the end of ICO, the price often dumps. Why does it happen?
I think the reason is there is no buyer because of no demand for tokens since the ecosystem is not completed after the ICO.
It may be difficult because lack of funds, but I think the team should release a product like Dapps while running ICO to make token demand.
How do you think about it?

there is no way to avoid that. A dump will always occur when the coin is first listed on the exchange. the only way to minimize the dump is to listed it into a large exchange. the greater the trading volume, the better. but the problem now is that rarely large exchanges want to enter new coins, they first see and analyze the potential of the coin.

Not always a dump will occur after the listing on an exchange. It depends on the project development. There are examples, Fetc, btt were not dumped. If the project is potential, it gets the value it deserves.

thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:53:41 PM

I don't think we can avoid dump, however, we can mitigate it instead. I have seen mechanisms that work. An example is distributing bounty payment monthly which happened in a campaign I participated in and the token is performing quite well in the market

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:12:06 PM

I don't think we can avoid dump, however, we can mitigate it instead. I have seen mechanisms that work. An example is distributing bounty payment monthly which happened in a campaign I participated in and the token is performing quite well in the market
actually we can avoid the dump if everyone doesn't sell their coins when the coin is registered because in my opinion it is one of the factors that happens quite often.
but the main factor is in the project or the coin itself because actually if the project is mature then even though there are many negative factors, the project will still survive.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 04:37:21 PM

I will not repeat here the banal and, besides, erroneous judgment that bounty hunters are guilty of dumping coins , because they have too few coins in their hands to crush the market. I believe that in most cases the devs themselves are guilty, because they usually hold 10%-30% of the total number of coins and they start selling them as soon as possible. Therefore, an effective way to deal with a strong coin dump, I consider freezing all developers' coins for a year or more from the moment of their creation.
tranthiky

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:54:21 PM

We cannot avoid this. I do not know why the token price is dumped after listing. If you don't want this to happen, please order 100 BTC at the price you want. I don't think they are all dumped so don't be too disappointed

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:01:32 PM

We cannot avoid this. I do not know why the token price is dumped after listing. If you don't want this to happen, please order 100 BTC at the price you want. I don't think they are all dumped so don't be too disappointed
The market situation develops in such a way that many want to preserve at least some profit and sell your tokens or coins at the best price. Nobody thinks about higher profits because they are managed by fear.

trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:06:06 PM

It can be said for sure that today there is not a single indicator that really depends on bounty hunters, I am sure that now there are a large number of people who think that it’s all the fault of bounty hunters, but this is not so. It all depends on the market situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: