Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:33:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to avoid Dump after listing  (Read 53608 times)
Lonthe

Activity: 384
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:05:59 PM

This depends on the devs. most dumps occur because investors are not sure about the future, they think that immediately selling is safer because they have got a bonus when investing and certainly not sure about the future of the project.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 09:46:25 AM

The fall in value, on the coin exchanges today everywhere, is primarily due to the exchanges themselves, and not all new coins can afford large exchanges. When choosing a cheap, as a rule, there is a fall, which is impossible to avoid, but if you look into the future, then I think that you can just take profits and wait for the market to unfold.

kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:49:38 AM

At the time of the listing after the end of ICO, the price often dumps. Why does it happen?
I think the reason is there is no buyer because of no demand for tokens since the ecosystem is not completed after the ICO.
It may be difficult because lack of funds, but I think the team should release a product like Dapps while running ICO to make token demand.
How do you think about it?

In addition to what just said, most of the time dumping price of the token after the end of the ico was happened always once the bounty hunters received their rewards in the campaign they've joined, most of them are in a hurry to sell it in my opinion and observation only,..
dedi joni

Activity: 386

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:51:54 AM

This is the reason IEOs and STOs have come to take over where ICOs have failed. Now projects need to have started at least to a reasonable extent before they can get listed on exchanges. 
actually all the same, ico and ieo is still at risk of manipulation. IEO may now are much sought after, but according to my own there is no different, after the sale is completed, they would not necessarily be listings in Exchange for work performed as well as sales.
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:10:46 AM

Dumping of ICO coins just after the first exchange listing is normal. Always take home profit, so if you can make a good profit just after the exchange listing then it's a good time to do it, remember that most ICO did a private pre-sale, here the tokens was most likely sold for 10% or less than what people in the last round of the ICO paid.
So when you see people dumping just after the ICO, even to lower prices that you cut buy the tokens, then some other people are most likely making a 5x or 10x on their investment.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:27:34 PM

there is no way to avoid dump and it is normal for coins dumping after listing on exchange because investors must make profit and also the bounty hunters.
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:45:59 PM

At the time of the listing after the end of ICO, the price often dumps. Why does it happen?
I think the reason is there is no buyer because of no demand for tokens since the ecosystem is not completed after the ICO.
Sometimes, when an ICO has some bounty, the reason of the dump is mainly on the bounty hunters. They got their token for free, and will quickly convert it into cash, even it cost for 1-5$ that the real value should have been 500$. That's how some of bounty hunters work and I'm glad these people are reducing now.

Live for the moment.
etherclassic

Activity: 317
Merit: 141

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:53:44 PM

It may be difficult because lack of funds, but I think the team should release a product like Dapps while running ICO to make token demand.
I agree with you actually the ICOs projects are start up at least mostly of them does not have real of products even the beta products, so in my own personal experience i always invest in the token which has real of products so i don't care about the dumping of token while they have listed on the exchangers because actually i invest in the ICOs for long term investment, that's my way to avoid on dumping condition of token on the exchangers.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:55:56 PM

First you need to study the altcoin/token to learn whether the valuation is fair or not. If the valuation is fair and even after that it goes down in the market, then I would say that you should hold on to a part of the tokens for at least 6 months.
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:03:12 PM

Dumps happens most times if the numbers of sellers are more than the buyers. Its now left for the developers and owners of the project to help support the price when its being listed on an exchange by buying back the token to some extent

OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:12:29 PM

I don't think that there is a way to avoid that. If a project has a good liquidity,  then dumping will not happen.  I have come to understand that projects which actually raised the funds as they made people believe,  they will have Enough funds to maintain liquidity on its assets

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Wittny

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 03:15:28 PM

I we say dump is inevitable, when a particular is been listed and people particularly hunters are rushing to sell at any price, the coin start dumps automatically. And after all willingly to sell at any cost has done, the price picks up again. So to me I we say dump is inevitable.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:26:09 PM

There i s no way to avoid the first dump.
Cause team is probably dumping the first trades.
And also some greedy bounty hunters will not pass the first shot.

isn't it a risk of investing by participating in a project and now we must be careful and smart in looking for projects that we will follow in investing by participating in the ICO and avoiding fraud
petronus

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:42:02 PM

By holding a trading contest, there will be more and more active transactions. So that there will still be selling opportunities for daj buy in the market with large volumes as well. That is only one way that can be done. Because we cannot prevent market behavior that only has a high selling volume and makes a dump price.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Tipsters

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:25:07 PM

Yes I agree. Projects should showcase a potential product for them to enable and create a demand for their project. Without a visible product some investors will have doubt of their token. Especially if they arent active enough to market their project. A lots of ICO have thi problem when they hit the market resulting to dumping and poor price.
Kencha77

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:36:44 PM

I think to avoid dumps from initial listing is good announcements and a good hype so that people will buy instead of sell. And for those dumpers out there they might change their mind and stack coins for themselves as well. Company making no progress means no profits for investors this will make the investors either to hold or to sell.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:52:30 PM

Not all products released by the team of projects are usable and people might not really be interested in them.
Also, some project team or private investors cause dump, by also dumping what hey have.
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 10:10:00 PM

All depends on the performance of the Development Team. The price decline is inevitable and this is the task of the Team to return prices to rise again. The team must work and carry out promotions to attract investors. Many coins that have a solid team, so coins can go up again.

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:10:56 PM

I think to avoid dumps from initial listing is good announcements and a good hype so that people will buy instead of sell. And for those dumpers out there they might change their mind and stack coins for themselves as well. Company making no progress means no profits for investors this will make the investors either to hold or to sell.

nothing will stop bounty hunters from dumping their earned tokens. for the new projects even such low volumes could be very painful in case of price.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Odonko

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:21:53 PM

oSome of the common reasons why tokens and coins get dumped when listed on exchanges is because of the poor token economics structure which is backing the liquidity of the native cryptocurrency. I believe if an ecosystem is well developed and it's has been geared in such  a way that there is a constant demand and use of the cryptocurrency then holders of such coins would definitely not sell their tokens cheapily with the view of cutting their loss. For instance Tele tokens i read give members bi-weekly rewards when the tokens are stacked. All these are mechanisms that other crypto start ups should learn and do same to keep their investors still holding the cryptocurrencies.

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: