Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:30:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A bounty telegram channel that do not update is a warning sign  (Read 443 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:10:20 PM

if the bounty channel have no one on the team or the bounty manager is not login anymore in this forum this  is a warning sign for bounty hunters to consider, do you have similar experience like this.
You are just talking about one of the obvious sign of future scam. There are many similar things are available to identify that who are all going to pay you and who are all may run away by keep on informing you that "ICO is just extended and keep working for some more time". In an ICO, everything should be as per plan and should be informed well in advance otherwise we can go for suspecting them. The exception should be like this, the changes to already planned things should be announced in right time with proper reason.

Maybe it is major part that can destroy the project or in other hand every one if the team leave the project. No update means no progress.
Yes, it will lead to destroy the project like it will be leading for earning bad reputation among the crypto community. Twitter for announcing own updates whereas telegram/discord channels are for interactive platform for having update. If they are silent, that will end up in scam in 99% of the cases.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
indriasyifa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:24:07 PM

if the telegram channel is no longer active, I'm not sure the project is still running, indeed we often find projects like that lately. if the project is so, you better go out or contact the developers directly.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:53:17 PM

Try to ask for help in official telegram channel, sometimes just the bounty manager don't talk to much but he have complete the spreadsheet, tokens distribution events date is control by project owner, I don't care the bounty channel, just make sure the official channel is active.

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:01:14 PM

If the channel is not gonna actively handle that means the team behind the project is not actively handling the project. And nowadays most of the similar cases have already come out.
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:25:41 PM

Well thats true if the telegram group is quite its a sign that the project is a fraud. Active member or admin is a good sign the project growing bigger better then ever before. Just dont miss any good information from the group.

awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:36:14 PM

I just got out of Excolony bounty campaign I don't know if they will still pay bounty hunters, but if the bounty channel have no one on the team or the bounty manager is not login anymore in this forum this  is a warning sign for bounty hunters to consider, do you have similar experience like this.

I have experienced this. I once joined a bounty campaign and a gift telegraph channel they could not access anymore. and it turned out that the campaign was a gift of a scam.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:42:33 PM

You should've known it at the first place.
Arent they updating you all in telegram while the bounty is ongoing?
The very least you could do is save yourself from wastimg time and effort doing the job they require. A week or a month of no update is good enough to consider they are a scam.

Also by checking how much funds they have accumulated is a must. If it is low or impossible to reach the soft cap then get out of it.
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:52:39 PM

I agree with this. telegram is one of the most used community channel for all project community, for the team, developer, investors, bounty and airdrop hunters, and more. And if there is no update, it is very important for us to warn about this, update always about the projects.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
lolgato1

Activity: 793
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:56:55 PM

I just got out of Excolony bounty campaign I don't know if they will still pay bounty hunters, but if the bounty channel have no one on the team or the bounty manager is not login anymore in this forum this  is a warning sign for bounty hunters to consider, do you have similar experience like this.
Yes, of course. For example Swiss alps mining or Xera bounty are silent after the end of bounty. Bounty hunters do not know if they could change their signatures, if they receive payment or what?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:34:52 PM

A dead social media platform of project signal dead team/project continue with such bounty campaign is absolute waste of time and energy, it is better to quit and search for another project, you have taken the right decision to stop working for the project.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:37:59 PM

I agree with this. telegram is one of the most used community channel for all project community, for the team, developer, investors, bounty and airdrop hunters, and more. And if there is no update, it is very important for us to warn about this, update always about the projects.
Not in all countries, the telegram is the most popular source of communication. as far as I know, a discussion in discord is very popular now

carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:57:29 PM

The update of the information, progress, and also communication in the telegram is one of the way for us as the investors or the other participants to be communicated. However, if there is no update, I think that we must ask them, and encourage them to make better and better communication and news about their progress. If none changing, leave it.
Wale777

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:10:06 PM

If the telegram group chat isn't engaging like it supposed to where investors and bounty hunters communicate with the devs and bounty managers, then something is wrong and that something might be that the project is not real because if it's real the team will be feeding the community with latest information, updates and the progress of the project
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:07:57 PM

if that's happen you better exit from that bounty, that's a sign that BM didn't even consider hunter as a team, BM without bounty hunter was like a car without it's enggine so it's imposible to work, bounty hunter was the one who promote the project and BM the one who connect hunter with project dev. if there's no one who connect bounty participant with project dev, then whose gonna reward bounty hunter work?
you do the right choice by quitting those bounty.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 04:24:49 PM

Of course it is a warning sign.
Or rather, it is a sign the project is already dead.

I would say that last year, the vast majority of these kinds of projects were not out to scam people.
They just failed miserably due to market conditions and poor management.
Some of them just bail, they will literally disappear.  They are cutting their losses and moving on.
Some of them get desperate and try to do another round of funding.

Whatever the case is, it is a losing situation.
The best thing for you to do is to move on.
Even if you do get paid, the coin will be worthless, so no point in stressing over it.

Broiler78
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:54:37 PM

I often experience things like this, sometimes telegram groups mostly bots and their admin seldom update information about the project, finally I leave the group and also the bounty.bounty campaign which like this is mostly fraud.

✦✦✦✦ Refine Medium
✦✦✦✦
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ BUY TOKEN !!! Join ICO
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
✓ ──────── Whitepaper
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Linkedin ──────── ✓
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:59:20 PM

for bounty telegram chanel Huh
ever i know, telegram campaign is not really good.
OK every project have an official of Telegram and we as bounty hunter need to make a good respon of that project.
before is worth it but now, it is not too good again for me as a person.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:00:13 PM

When the only one active admin in a telegram groups is a bot, then it is probably time to say goodbye because there is less than 1% chance that the project will be active again.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 05:24:39 PM

These days, groups or channels of most ICOs did not respond when the sale completed, most ICOs just sell their tokens and run away with the collected money and group become shit group where nobody has no restriction to post anything, which is indication that ICO is no more or giving rewards to participants, and if they give reward in tokens, there is high chance these days that it will not launch on any exchange making tokens of no worth at all. I have participated in some of them Datareum, Parlaychain, in which ICO run away in such a manner with collected money.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 05:28:55 PM

if there isn't any activity there don't expect payment you should forget about the Excolony bounty campaign. there are still many projects out there. maybe the Excolony team has run away with investor money.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: