Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:35:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bounty Hunters Hate KYC !!!  (Read 93909 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:15:41 AM

Actually i don't hate KYC. I hate when they make a kyc to decrease bounty budget.

If they make a bounty and say KYC is mandatory in first place, i respect that and make my decision about that. But they are mostly doing, no kyc, no kyc while bounty is alive and at the end KYC is a must!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mhigzoe

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:18:58 AM

i hate kyc too
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:42:05 AM

Bounty hunters value personal information rather than those shitty coins that don't even guarantee a profit. I'm a bounty hunter myself and I don't want my information to leak. Who knows what they will do to it. They might sell my information to someone or something without me knowing.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:43:16 AM

Yes, most bounty hunters like that. They do not want their identities to be known for security reasons. We do not know where we give up our identity because there are also many people who abuse the identity of others. Of course, this, if it happens, will make us lose.

KYC required bounty campaigns made me frustrated and yet isn't an assurance for my rewards to be given at exact amount. There was one bounty which I am part of that doesn't paid my hard work on their project. It made me decide not to join any of those projects who have kyc, because it's useless and I think my personal identity will be breached. My data privacy is potentially prone to be exposed online, and can be used against me by fraudsters.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:48:25 AM

Yes, most bounty hunters like that. They do not want their identities to be known for security reasons. We do not know where we give up our identity because there are also many people who abuse the identity of others. Of course, this, if it happens, will make us lose.

KYC required bounty campaigns made me frustrated and yet isn't an assurance for my rewards to be given at exact amount. There was one bounty which I am part of that doesn't paid my hard work on their project. It made me decide not to join any of those projects who have kyc, because it's useless and I think my personal identity will be breached. My data privacy is potentially prone to be exposed online, and can be used against me by fraudsters.

kyc powered bounties are more legit because they are already regulated  . you dont need to worry because your identity wont never be exposed or used by scammers as long as you already verified that the bounty that you joined is real  . kyc powered bounties do also pay bigger than those bounty who dont have a kyc because they kyc can also filter the abuser's or multi account holders . the only downside is that they might take some time to register because you need to find your i.d and upload it clearly on thier platform  . that can be alot of hassel to some lazy bounty hunter's  .
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 07:28:20 AM

I am a bounty hunter and I don't have any problems with providing kyc if the project or company requires it. I don't anything wrong with it because I believe I am Fair with participation in the program unlike many hunters with multiple accounts they will find it very challenging because they have not been fair

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:38:16 AM

Many bounty hunters use several accounts, so they do not want to go through KYC, and this is their choice!
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:37:05 AM

I'm a bounty hunter too, but I don't hate KYC verification, because I understand that this type of control is the best way to protect the project from scammers.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:21:34 AM

Many came to cryptocurrency because of the principles of freedom and anonymity. This procedure reveals the identity of the bounty hunters, which contradicts the above principles.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
yobo2020

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:51:19 AM

I don't think that there  is any of bounty hunter that is in support of  kyc because it requires someone to review personal details and some project still require for kyc.it is not must for bounty hunter to promote a particular project, once you have known you can review your personal details is better you don't partake in the project.
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:00:13 AM

Bounty hunters are not the only person hate KYC, because investors don't want to pass KYC also, it is time wasting, you know.
To my mind this problem should be elaborated

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:03:09 AM

I don't think that there  is any of bounty hunter that is in support of  kyc because it requires someone to review personal details and some project still require for kyc.it is not must for bounty hunter to promote a particular project, once you have known you can review your personal details is better you don't partake in the project.
each bounty hunter have their own decision.they will decided it well,i am sure they already calculate between risk uploading their personal id and how much its reward.if they think its worthed maybe they will do it.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Mandevil

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:06:19 AM

I also believe that cryptography is, above all, independence, anonymity, and of course, many people do not like to provide data.

teriyakiboz

Activity: 93

https://WWW.DAXICO.COM

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 10:14:54 AM

Actually Bountyhunters doesn't hate KYC, but most of them are useless because of scam projects, makes bountyhunter lose privacy and have no results. If Projects is successful, then kyc is no problem for bounty Hunter.

■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ■  DAXICO ■  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
HASSLE FREE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
www.daxico.com
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:26:39 AM

KYC is actually very useful in ICO, but the problem is that the user's identity will be known, even though we know crypto is a business that hides its users by using the Blockchain. so maybe it becomes a problem for bounty hunters besides other problems such as misuse of our identity for other things.

marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:45:36 AM

KYC was supposed to be for people buying investments. Because bounty work is just part of the marketing campaign for an ICO the KYC is legally not required so it should not be necessary to do it.

jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:50:51 AM

Most bounty hunter do not like the idea of kyc cause it exposes their identity and privacy as well and further more some persons who may not make it through the kyc will at the end lose their tokens if there will be other ways to do verification on bounties it will be nice
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:57:50 AM

In my opinion, bounty hunters hate KYC because of giving their personal and important details. People should be very careful in giving personal information to someone because it can be use to some illegal works.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:43:05 AM

So bounty hunter hate kyc because all of workers here in the forum for promoting such ico projects, they don't want who they are and also don't have any valid information to fill an kyc.

BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:01:02 PM

Most bounty hunter do not like the idea of kyc cause it exposes their identity and privacy as well and further more some persons who may not make it through the kyc will at the end lose their tokens if there will be other ways to do verification on bounties it will be nice
if we didn't pass kyc that is be our risk  we will not recieved our bounty reward.and for current condition its rarely to find bounty reward that worthed if we send our personal data.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: