Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:34:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bounty Hunters Hate KYC !!!  (Read 93888 times)
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:53:14 AM

Bounty hunter participate in huge amount of bounty camapigns and look by all of him hard for him.
for multi-account hunters kyc absolutely incompatible :-)

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 475

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:12:33 PM

I thnk it is not just about the bo0unty hunters.
It is for all of the people in the community of cryptocurrency.
KYC is all about the documents and identification card which is a private thing.
This will may leak your information on a currency which is made to be anonymous!

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 12:15:58 PM

Isn't that obvious? When people join a bounty campaign, they want to join each account and get more returns. Unfortunately, this is going to eat the right of the others.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:22:20 PM

What i know,  KYC means Know Your Customer ! Bounty hunters are there to Support ICO Project to spread the word about the project .. BUT as soon as the Project manager mention KYC then many  Hunter run away  ! Why? Is it  because  people  don't want review their identity  for security  reason  or people  are joining campaign  with bot software .. 

I think that's the second option. A lot of people are using multiple accounts when participating in bounty campaigns and in this why violating the rules. And they are afraid of being exposed, so they do not want any KYC applied. Only such people are crying and shouting about KYC and kinda injustice towards them. I'm also an active bounty campaign participant but I never say anything against KYC because I do understand the necessity of its usage...

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:38:44 PM

What i know,  KYC means Know Your Customer ! Bounty hunters are there to Support ICO Project to spread the word about the project .. BUT as soon as the Project manager mention KYC then many  Hunter run away  ! Why? Is it  because  people  don't want review their identity  for security  reason  or people  are joining campaign  with bot software .. 

I think that's the second option. A lot of people are using multiple accounts when participating in bounty campaigns and in this why violating the rules. And they are afraid of being exposed, so they do not want any KYC applied. Only such people are crying and shouting about KYC and kinda injustice towards them. I'm also an active bounty campaign participant but I never say anything against KYC because I do understand the necessity of its usage...
Don't you think that the personal data that bounty hunters provided in order to be approved in KYC could be used in fishy things? Maybe that's why there are many hunters hesistant to participate in campaigns that requires KYC.

DR_Vladislav

Activity: 152
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:12:06 PM

For me kyc if needed in project that is fine. But it is important to inform the bounty hunter before the bounty that kyc needed not after the bounty end.
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:13:44 PM

This is because many fraudulent projects require the personal data of bounty hunters, and after receiving the information, they sell it to third parties. Naturally, such projects, coins bounty hunters do not pay.
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:19:24 PM

All just people do not want personal information about them fell into unreliable hands. Moreover, the remuneration for this is so small that it is not worth the risk, but many projects have begun to abuse it for non-payment.

Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 01:20:44 PM

The Main Reason on it is a lot of bounty hunters are protecting their identity because its do hard this day to give your information because of the crimes and hackers use someones identity to take an advantage to someone and gives the blame to tjose peoples identity whos been taken because of spreading theor information. The second reason is some bounty hunters has multiple accounts by having an KYC their account will be caught and they get disqualified on the bounty campaign.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
vaultman
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 170

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:24:31 PM

I hate KYC and dont participate in that type of bounty because there are no guarantees that your id will not be used for "black" purposes. I participate only where there is no KYC

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:59:26 PM

Some bounty hunters hate know your customer kyc process because they are multiple account bounty abusers and this would expose them for what the truly are. In the other hand some fill it's stressful
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:23:40 PM

Kyc is not comparable to the work produced by bounty hunters, nowadays there are many issues if we only use wrong things for bad things. so it's natural that the bounty hounter hates kyc
terahash
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 02:38:59 PM

I don't participate in any bounty campaign that wants KYC. Because I don't know what the project will do with this information later. Or maybe the project is fraudulent. That's why I'm against the projects who want KYC from bounty hunters.

maybe you are right because before that we have to check the project and team like what will save our data because it is too dangerous to give our data to the team.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:42:30 PM

Obviously the biggest reason why bounty hunters hate KYC  because it takes more time from you, Personally I don't hate KYC coz it helps find out a lot of cheaters and bots.
rachellee

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 03:12:20 PM

Well, most people hate revealing their identities, of course; that's just another reason. Fraud through identity theft is rampant nowadays, and nobody wants, of course, to be a victim of that. Another reason is not all hunters have the required IDs or documents. I also don't get it why they impose KYC policy on hunters when KYC is supposedly for the customers only and hunters are not customers. Another unfair side of this is that they would only announce the KYC requirement after the bounty campaign. They should have announced it prior to the campaign, so that hunters, who are against the idea or are not prepared to undertake it, won't enter on the first place. But I personally don't hate it though.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:12:24 PM

Most likely, the answer to this question was used many times and today many bounty hunters no longer use their documents to pick up the award. Today it is not necessary. Today we understand that our information is for sale.
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:15:23 PM

I think that the bounty hunters who hate KYC is actually a cheater who owns multiple accounts or using bots.
I don't personally don't hate KYC but i don't want my Identity to be spreaded.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:18:54 PM

It's simply because they do not want to share their identities on the internet. That's why bounty hunters just hate the KYC.
I do not like KYC which is informed some time before distribution is done because many KYC events are not carried out because information is not known by bounty participants. KYC should be notified together with the opening of the bounty so participants can do KYC without being forgotten
In general, the KYC check on bounty hunters is illegal because we invest in ICO projects, we are not investors, and therefore we are not ICO clients. However, if such a check is nevertheless carried out, then, of course, it should be carried out simultaneously with joining the ICO bounty campaign so that everyone can be sure that he can provide the required information and copies of documents. For example, I now do not live at the place of my registration and cannot provide utility bills and bank statements. Therefore, I do not join those ICO campaigns that involve KYC verification.
ryan992

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:20:20 PM

For me, its okay if the bounty manager ask KYC to bounty hunter, its proof that your're not a bot, so the distribution of the bounty reward fair and square. its minimalize bot for get the reward. But I do understand why some people do not want they ID because its privacy. its oke.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:33:32 PM

This is Internet my friend. Who do you hold responsible if something bad happens to your documents. As far as I know, there is no law against the misuse of the documents. It is too dangerous to send ones ipersonal documents multiple times to strangers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: