Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:58:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bounty Hunters Hate KYC !!!  (Read 93888 times)
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:55:29 PM

Your personal information can be sold on the darkweb to criminals so it is no wonder that people are hesitant to do KYC.  Even if you trust the service you are using their database can still be breached and the information stolen.  Identity fraud can ruin your life and can it can be a real pain to undo all the damage it causes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:58:43 PM

Bounty hunters are also people who wants privacy just as how it was long time ago, KYC were never required. I happen to send my ID to a team but got tons of emails after it, surprisingly those emails knew completely my whole name and where my address is. But its also true that bounty hunters are using alts to collect more tokens, they'd be busted when it happen.
terahash
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 03:00:37 PM

why do you say bounty hunters hate KYC? I never hate KYC and I think it's normal to know the identity of the campaign participants and it's not a scary thing because I'm sure each team will store our data safely.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:01:13 PM

Your personal information can be sold on the darkweb to criminals so it is no wonder that people are hesitant to do KYC.  Even if you trust the service you are using their database can still be breached and the information stolen.  Identity fraud can ruin your life and can it can be a real pain to undo all the damage it causes.

Now almost 80% of bounty campaigns and ICO require KYC verification. If you want to make money, you have to pass it. Here everyone makes his choice.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:01:40 PM

It's just that sometimes the procedure of the KYC  announced at the end of the company and a bounty hunters wasn't counting on it. Also, sometimes the amount of remuneration is very small and they do not consider it necessary because of this to send their personal data to such a project. But in fact, this is a pretty good way to deal with bots and multi accounts. So I think that in this procedure there is nothing terrible.

Niam_bakri

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:04:59 PM

Now almost 80% of bounty campaigns and ICO require KYC verification. If you want to make money, you have to pass it. Here everyone makes his choice.
you are right, now almost all of the campaigns that require KYC verification from the participants. there are some who have delivered from the beginning, some have just delivered when the distribution is taking place. this is actually not a problem, I think many bounty hunters here now understand and are aware of the need for KYC verification.
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:05:16 PM

since the KYC procedure came into effect, many of them bounty hunters did not like it because KYC sometimes did not keep up with its promises, this procedure is indeed good for minimizing multi-accounts and KYC is suitable for ico investors not bounty hunters. if you pass KYC it's better, but if not how? of course detrimental to bounty hunters.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Xtinah

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:06:49 PM

Bounty hunters don't hate kyc. It's risky putting out your personal information out there for a project one is not sure of, there are many scam ICo's out there and identity theft is high now. Another reason is the that devs are not being sincere, they ask for kyc when the bounty is over not at the beginning of the bounty thereby making people work and some will not get their tokens because not everyone will pass KYC and the devs know that many people will fail kyc so they do it deliberately. The kyc issue is becoming too much, people did bounties in previous years and no project asked for kyc but these days almost every project is asking to do kyc of which some are sCam project.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:08:40 PM

People who understand that all the information that in the final form can be sold or intentionally lost is well aware that there is no point in taking the KYC and I think that today there is simply no point in it.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 03:12:18 PM

I don't participate in any bounty campaign that wants KYC. Because I don't know what the project will do with this information later. Or maybe the project is fraudulent. That's why I'm against the projects who want KYC from bounty hunters.

Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:17:22 PM

What i know,  KYC means Know Your Customer ! Bounty hunters are there to Support ICO Project to spread the word about the project .. BUT as soon as the Project manager mention KYC then many  Hunter run away  ! Why? Is it  because  people  don't want review their identity  for security  reason  or people  are joining campaign  with bot software .. 
There are many reasons why many bounty hunters hate to do KYC. The big reason is they do not want to reveal their profile because of security and privacy. I already experience some KYC in bounty project and I hope all coming bounty project will not have rules about passing KYC.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 03:28:26 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2019, 04:53:11 PM by Mr.Spreadthehamster

Sometimes bounty hunters face difficulties in the KYC procedure because they need a screen shot of a passport or driving license of an international standard that everyone does not have, let alone other tax documents.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:40:38 PM

What i know,  KYC means Know Your Customer ! Bounty hunters are there to Support ICO Project to spread the word about the project .. BUT as soon as the Project manager mention KYC then many  Hunter run away  ! Why? Is it  because  people  don't want review their identity  for security  reason  or people  are joining campaign  with bot software .. 
Maybe most of them are cheaters thats why they are afraid of beng known lol 😂 but kidding aside i believe that this is for security measures because bounty’s are mostly scams and they may use the identirof every participants for their own benefits and if bad then may use for their illegal jobs
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:44:33 PM

Most bounty participants run away from some bounty campaigns, because they do not have the document required to fulfill or to pass the kyc. So they have no choice than to leave. Which is why so many of them refuse to do the kyc.
In some cases where when the campaign has ended and are asked to do the kyc and some are complaining, part of those complaining might have cheated.
It is just that most times,they do not have the means of identity to pass the kyc.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:45:22 PM

I don't like KYC simply because I don't want to give my data to perfect strangers because risk of scam is high.... I'm not a bot and I'm a real person.
I think that also Team members would have to do KYC in order to prove their identity.
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:45:46 PM

What i know,  KYC means Know Your Customer ! Bounty hunters are there to Support ICO Project to spread the word about the project .. BUT as soon as the Project manager mention KYC then many  Hunter run away  ! Why? Is it  because  people  don't want review their identity  for security  reason  or people  are joining campaign  with bot software ..  
Because many hunters pay bonuses when participating in media campaigns like Facebook and Twitter using a lot of participating accounts. KYC usually has to do it for each account separately so they can't do it all on all accounts. This is why some hunters feared KYC.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:53:16 PM

Maybe some bounty hunters don't have yet any valid ID or Documents that's why they hate it. Or it could be that some are afraid to submit their personal information due to they are thinking that their personal information could possibly be use by a bad people something like that. But sometimes whether we like it or not its required for them to receive token after ico.
cryptounicorn

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:57:15 PM

I don't hate KYC, but I hate those ICO projects that use KYC to steal hunter privacy, which makes me tired, I hate these fraudsters.

I hate those ICO that don't mention KYC at first but then make you complete it. Back in the day nobody knew about those KYC procedures and now it's quite commonplace. They even come up with KYC for airdrops, lol.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:58:35 PM

Not just bounty hunters that hate kyc before participating. But we all know that in one way or the other, our social media platforms are been used for this bounty and directly or indirectly our identities are been revealed to this people/project, so with that, why will they still ask for kyc. Really no need for it.
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1212

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:00:18 PM

Because you have to open your identity, and the cryptocurrency initially welcomed the anonymity. But most of all, bounty hunters do not like just the fact that they have to undergo кyc, but in the end it turns out that this project turned out to be a scam project.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: