Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:27:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: mods deleted my post Moglie - don't worry I will repost it here. red trust scam  (Read 147 times)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:08:30 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2019, 10:18:56 AM by cryptohunter

So in the racist thread I notice all the other off topic crap was left like tmans beast sex fantasies and foxpups offers ...and well just about everything else off topic ..still there not deleted.

However the one post that did get deleted was not some sexual depraved nonsense just a fact based post moglie requested to see that proves lauda is a liar.

here you go moglie I don't want you to miss out on this so you can keep your word.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Do you wish to see the proof in that case?

Sure, always.

Know what? If you can prove me they're liars (on something that matters of course...) I'll add them to my distrust list and add you on my trust one.

On something that matters? how about being a liar for financial gain and repeatedly denying a provable instamine (actually proven to be a captive instamine) that had been proven since the very start.

Lauda claims whilst promoting this captive instamine scheme calling itself a fair launch like the other POW launches ...many times that there was no instamine and he was there at launch. If you read the clear evidence that is impossible.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560138.msg7535561#msg7535561

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560138.msg6748208#msg6748208

Protecting such an unfair scam scheme is one thing but denying there was a premine because he was there is a clear lie.

Now i will see you remove his trust and actually i don't care if you add me I dont want to be a dt1 list

This is not an isolated claim he is a known darkcoin pusher and protector and on many occasions would try to crush people mentioning the Captive instamine because he was a bag holder.

Not one person will deny including evan himself that the premine (captive instamine) took place and so did the reducing of the minting by 75% after they captive instamined it.  Then invented a masternode system that took more coins from each block miners find.

Proven lie for financial gain.

what is interesting about this is

My first red trust from lauda came about over this. He kept coming into my threads telling me I am a liar (he sought me out each time). I asked him to produce the lies and prove it. He did not. He called me a liar again in another thread so I said to him that if he kept coming to my threads saying this I will encourage others to examine his post history where I knew that he indeed did tell lies.

For saying that he red trusts me.

Next when I spot this red trust I am understandably angry so I write a facts based post about lauda being a liar and giving me red trust for presenting that fact and his other possible shady dealings.

Next tman gives me red trust for presenting that facts based post.

You can not red trust for fact based posts.

Can, have and will.

if you don't like it I suggest you petition all other DT-1 members to exclude me or if they feel that my tagging of you is not needed or accurate they will reach out to me like adults and have actual fluid conversations

so - Like it or fuck off back to your hole.

xxxx laters sexy pants

so now I have 2 red trusts  - also tman tells me he is considering giving me another red trust because I posted links to those urls and did not do it in a block quote ??

next owl catz the 3rd member of their alleged extortion scheme (perhaps not true who can say but they work together that is for sure)

give red trust too for the same fact based post.

so then I tell tman to tell owlcatz and lauda to remove my red trust or i will never let them rest because i will continue to tell everyone about this red trust abuse and their wrong doing.

next yogg another friend of theirs just check yogg on bpip you will see tman is a fan and on the dt lists supporting each other for dt.

comes and gives another red trust now because telling them to remove red trust abuse (given for presentation of fact ) is now called blackmail.

I mean so if a criminal steals your things and you say give them back or I will keep telling everyone and the police you are a thief ....then that means you are now a blackmailer.Huh

the joke of this entire system and this subjective cycled nonsense merit they all give each other cycling around to now gain full control of DT1 too.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: