Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:14:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Meta posting - summa cum Lauda (sic)  (Read 889 times)
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 04:36:18 PM
Merited by bones261 (1)

I thought I would bump this thread, as there isn't enough drama on Meta these days. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 04:38:09 PM

I thought I would bump this thread, as there isn't enough drama on Meta these days. Smiley
There is, it's just in another section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5099172.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 04:51:31 PM

>..<

Are you still the hot topic that has replaced nerits, or have we moved on to DT?

I'm tempted to run a book on the next one, but I can't work out the odds. The options seem to be

- Moderation
- TMAN
- Grin ( the outsider)
- Inadequate smileys ( I might try to kick start that one )
or is there something else in the wings Maybe lead membership - your posts sink to the bottom.

Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 06:10:31 PM

>..<
Are you still the hot topic that has replaced nerits, or have we moved on to DT?
I need to stay ahead of this, the problem is that I've run out of legitimate reports and have nobody to tag ATM. Cheesy

I'm tempted to run a book on the next one, but I can't work out the odds. The options seem to be
- TMAN
-snip-
Maybe in the Russian section.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 06:37:59 PM

I need a new keyboard. I'm posting about nerits I see, are those negative merits?
And then there was the famous rape machine post. The problem is that the letters have worn off the keys, and for some reason I keep typing "r"s instead of "t"s.

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:46:30 PM

I need a new keyboard. I'm posting about nerits I see, are those negative merits?
And then there was the famous rape machine post. The problem is that the letters have worn off the keys, and for some reason I keep typing "r"s instead of "t"s.

Use the number pad I do that sometimes.
Using the altcodes I think that still works with Linux?
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 06:50:27 PM

I'm on Windows 10 - the 2Tb SSD I bought is still sitting in its box. I decided that I needed to improve my social life, so I've slowed down with a few projects.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:22:24 PM

Complain about drama

Wants more drama

Asked to provide a case as to why proven facts demonstrating there are  liars on dt is defined as drama

Merited by another person who dare not even review facts of proven lies and respond because is too scared.

LOL meta... got to love it.

Moglie where is that coward gone? Is he a proven liar now?

He said demonstrate evidence lauda lied and he will remove lauda from his list and add me.

I said forget adding me just remove him. I wonder if he did after I provided the evidence ........just ran away...........zoom.

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:41:16 PM

Merited by another person who dare not even review facts of proven lies and respond because is too scared.

You know what ass wipe, It's abundantly clear that you don't understand anything about the effect of homophobia and racism. I responded to you by basically doxing myself in the open forum in the line of posts that your are referencing. You think that's chicken shit to reveal that you are gay and a brown person in this forum??!!!??? Why don't you go fuck the right off?
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:53:27 PM

You know what ass wipe, It's abundantly clear that you don't understand anything about the effect of homophobia and racism. I responded to you by basically doxing myself in the open forum in the line of posts that your are referencing. You think that's chicken shit to reveal that you are gay and a brown person in this forum??!!!??? Why don't you go fuck the right off?

Oh well let's not get paranoid. Why you should think that is something to worry about I have no idea. This is a sensible progressive forum the majority will not treat you any differently. This is the 2019 these qualities are not treated as negative by most civilised people.

However I stick by my statement you, moglie, jetcash and others are provided evidence of a lie and will not say

Okay yep that was a lie.

Seems strange.

If anything you should be fighting for a transparent and fairer system not railing against it.

Why are you getting upset that I am simply telling the truth. It makes zero sense.

Meta is a fucking weird but fun place. Nobody here seems to enjoy being truthful or wants to make things fair and creating a real meritocracy.

I mean present anything that I have said that makes you believe I am asking for anything but that.

bones261
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:21:18 PM

Oh well let's not get paranoid. Why you should think that is something to worry about I have no idea. This is a sensible progressive forum the majority will not treat you any differently. This is the 2019 these qualities are not treated as negative by most civilised people.

Well, It may be a better environment than in the 80's, but apparently you have no clue what the gay experience is like, even in this day. Sorry, I'm not buying it when you put on airs that you are some kind of SJW. By the way, I thinks it was funny as hell for a white guy (I think he's white) to portray a black woman in the most absurd manner possible. If I was a merit source at the time, I probably would have poured out the merits. Things that make me chuckle get merit from me. Sorry that doesn't meet your high standards of what deserves merit.

For reference of a white guy playing a black guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5XEdw1eRc4 (Maybe not as extreme as the Huge Black Woman example, but definitely not what I would consider a pristine portrayal a woman, either. In fact, few of the portrayals of women on that show are flattering to woman. Does that make me a misogynistic pig because I find it amusing? Probably. Oh the fuck well.)
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:35:00 PM

Well, It may be a better environment than in the 80's, but apparently you have no clue what the gay experience is like, even in this day. Sorry, I'm not buying it when you put on airs that you are some kind of SJW. By the way, I thinks it was funny as hell for a white guy (I think he's white) to portray a black woman in the most absurd manner possible. If I was a merit source at the time, I probably would have poured out the merits. Things that make me chuckle get merit from me. Sorry that doesn't meet your high standards of what deserves merit.

For reference of a white guy playing a black guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5XEdw1eRc4 (Maybe not as extreme as the Huge Black Woman example, but definitely not what I would consider a pristine portrayal a woman, either. In fact, few of the portrayals of women on that show are flattering to woman. Does that make me a misogynistic pig because I find it amusing? Probably. Oh the fuck well.)

You dont have to buy it you have to prove that anything i have said does not demonstrate that I am. That is how it works. You need to provide a case for your opinion or it is just groundless.

Your views of racist trolling to sig spam for bucks may not be the view of all. It obviously is not judging by that thread people are genuinely upset and offended.

That does not change the fact that apparently you had the courage to dox yourself but the not the courage to review proof of a lie and say it was a lie.

Now if you like people racist trolling for sig spam bucks that is your view I am not going to argue about that.  That is your view.
But don't apply double standards to other peoples posts.

Never complain about trolling, or people spamming with puppet accounts for more btc dust.

Also you still did not answer the the most important question.

You are all terrified of something.

bones261
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:52:41 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2019, 10:09:40 PM by bones261

Terrified? Not really. Irritated. (at you) Definitely.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:29:19 PM

irritated because I am pointing out clearly that you are afraid to review observable facts that prove lauda lied and give your opinion.

Sorry you're irritated but you should be ashamed. Simple as that.

bones261
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:07:34 PM

irritated because I am pointing out clearly that you are afraid to review observable facts that prove lauda lied and give your opinion.

Sorry you're irritated but you should be ashamed. Simple as that.

Which matter in particular? The one where Lauda was accused of mishandling escrow funds or the misguided attempt to ensnare who she thought was the bitfinex hacker? Meh, whatever.
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 04:26:35 PM

We need to appoint someone to be Charon ( the ferryman ) for these threads. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: