Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:36:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you describe the situations of the crypto market today?  (Read 25304 times)
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:20:45 AM

I think it will be difficult to advise them when the right time is. because everyone has their own personality, and have a trading style of each. and this is what makes the market difficult to predict, and becomes attractive to me. for that to take advantage of opportunities is the right way to get maximum results for us

I don't think we have that different trading styles since we are all doing the same thing, earning.

I know that there are a lot of investors with a lot of strategies on their own but in terms of trading styles, we all know we are all on the way or the style that we should earn profit. We are investing to earn profit and if I will be describing the market to these past days, it is the time when we should reinvest on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:06:00 AM

I think it will be difficult to advise them when the right time is. because everyone has their own personality, and have a trading style of each. and this is what makes the market difficult to predict, and becomes attractive to me. for that to take advantage of opportunities is the right way to get maximum results for us

I don't think we have that different trading styles since we are all doing the same thing, earning.

I know that there are a lot of investors with a lot of strategies on their own but in terms of trading styles, we all know we are all on the way or the style that we should earn profit. We are investing to earn profit and if I will be describing the market to these past days, it is the time when we should reinvest on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Trading style, the strategies of each trader may vary or different. but for the whole of course the results of their analysis will show
the same thing. that at present the price may be at its lowest already and it's time to buy?
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:38:11 AM

i really believed that somehow their are big people or personalities behind it,who controlling the crypto market, it's a some sort of strategy for them to be able to gain huge profit.
Obviously, whales are here to manipulate the market directions. They must be controlling the market for their own benefits but we cannot ignore that they were one of the reason why we got bitcoins near $20k, that also must be part of their manipulation for same reasons. We need to bear both of these. We cannot blame nor complain nor do anything as it is part of every market hence we need to withstand in this hard time too.

I think the price now is on the sideways because the increase or decrease was not too high or too low.
'Sideways' must be the right term to describe the current situation of crypto market more appropriately. After the steep rising, market usually will fall down but after steep downfall, market usually go for sustaining phase. This is what exactly happening right now.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:35:46 AM

I think the condition jn the crypto market is improving and many of the coins lead by bitcoin are experiencing a price rebound in recent days. Some sharp increases in the price of bitcoin happened lately and some investors think that price manipulators is at work again. Factors to support strong market growth is still absent so I think most of the recent price rises are for short term.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:03:10 PM

Definitely, Crypto market was enjoying all the fantasies back in the last quarter of the Year 2017 but later we have experienced a correction in the market and market has not yet recovered from the correction phase. I was expecting the recovery in the year 2018 but somehow it is delayed, at this stage, I do see the neutral position of the market and there is a scope for growth in the current year, let's hope for the best.
The cryptocurrency market is still bear. You have a point about correction is still happening in the market and that's why the price of most cryptocurrencies are still not recovered. There are now many good signs that the market will become good in this current year and I know that the capitalization of the market will even grow due to the increasing of the demand of people towards bitcoins.
zemper

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:14:58 PM

As we experienced for the past few months, crypto market price is still declined and maintain its position.

For me, i really believed that somehow their are big people or personalities behind it,who controlling the crypto market, it's a some sort of strategy for them to be able to gain huge profit.
Right now cryptomarket is close to huge pumping. Holders are close to gain a big profit. And others are close to regret about too hasty exiting from the market.

Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:27:43 PM

As we experienced for the past few months, crypto market price is still declined and maintain its position.

For me, i really believed that somehow their are big people or personalities behind it,who controlling the crypto market, it's a some sort of strategy for them to be able to gain huge profit.
Right now cryptomarket is close to huge pumping. Holders are close to gain a big profit. And others are close to regret about too hasty exiting from the market.
Yes.The market is already gaining quite a small price increase but then it suddenly goes down and then up again.I think this only means that we should make the best of this situation today like collecting more potential coins while they are still affordable.All things are still uncertain so we should not waste time but focus on strategies on how to make huge profits in the future.

cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:19:14 PM

there are big people or personalities behind it,who controlling the crypto market, it's a some sort of strategy for them to be able to gain huge profit.

How can you even call a decentralized market if there is someone whose behind it, controlling it on the shadows?
Though we are in the brink of falling downwards but this isn't yet critical. Somehow, its still fine with me as long as it stays with a thousand dollar value.

This market isn't really working with the Laws of Supply and Demand. IMO, it only runs within a series of codes within the mining growth population. And due to the Mining conditions as of today, we're also having crucial times.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:23:04 PM

First of all, the market is currently in a stable shape right now, BTC is currently on hold on that $3k mark, and not only Bitcoin but other cryptocurrencies as well are having some stability on the prices, I don't know when the price would go up, and I hope that it doesn't go down since it would really be good for the market as well if the price goes up.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1102

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:13:13 PM

I'd say we are bottoming and most analysts agree about that. There are basically 2 groups out there (I'm not counting doom preachers like Roubini who say it's dead, because they are unable to logically prove their point). The first group is saying that we've bottomed and will either not see 3100 ever again, or we will see a double bottom, just like in 2016. The second group with guys like Tone Vays or that hyperwave theory guy (forgot the name) think that we need a capitulation candle (long wick down) and that will happen right after we break 3100 and go somewhere around 2500 USD. I'm leaning towards that first group but i'm a bull and always have been. To me there was completely no reason to go below 5k USD and I consider everything below that level as heavily oversold.

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:43:51 PM

the cryptocurrency market as a whole is currently in a terrible shape and it has nothing to do with the altcoin prices that have been dropping hard. but the problem is with the total number of them that are available and the high percentage of useless coins that are in circulation and wasting resources every day!

this market is in serious need of a big purge to flush at least 1800 altcoin out of the market so that it can become a little cleaner and maybe become healthier.

There is a FOMO brewing...
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:17:59 PM

really right now is a great opportunity for us to enter the market to get a big profit, because this year it seems the market will soar which makes many people get big profits later
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:52:26 PM

really right now is a great opportunity for us to enter the market to get a big profit, because this year it seems the market will soar which makes many people get big profits later

I thought it to be true at 6000 dollars and I thought it to be true when we were approaching 5000. Now we are at 3000 and people are saying that it's a good moment to invest but what if it isn't? Are you going to be saying the same thing at 2000, 1000, below 1000?

this market is in serious need of a big purge to flush at least 1800 altcoin out of the market so that it can become a little cleaner and maybe become healthier.

Most altcoins are worthless but we can't be sure that if they weren't there the money would go to one of the top cryptocurrencies.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:43:33 AM

We are in a middle ground right now. We have seen a lot of highs and we have seen the lows as well. Right now we are at the lows currently and I think the market is trying to decide what to do. There are not many people who are willing to buy bitcoin from this price because they are afraid the price could drop more from here. There are not many people that want to sell neither because they are afraid price may go up from here as well. Which means all of us think that bitcoin is both potentially go up and could go down.

We are not sure what it will do, we were never sure about it but this is by far the biggest uncertainty in bitcoin history for a while. I mean if the price goes down to 2 thousand dollars no one will say how did this happen and if it goes to 5 thousand nobody will be shocked. We are in a weird situation right now.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:16:20 AM

Right now the market is at stead, especially when BTC is steadily hanging around on that $3k mark, and there are lots of happening in the past few weeks, one of here is Ripple regaining that 2nd spot in just 3 to 4 weeks and with ETH not being able to recover quickly, I was shocked when I saw XRP going 2nd again, though this is not as important as the other things that has happened though it would be nice to inform you guys aboyt this since a lot of people expected Ethereum to go all the way this 2019 on that 2nd spot.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:26:17 AM

The main reason of this was due to bearish market which is still in effect in which its makes the people to avoid this investments in fear but still i believed that a manipulation will trigger the bullish run therefore it will involved some personalities like the big whales.Without someone will influence the market to go up then i'm afraid that crypto will never become great again.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:00:16 AM

The main reason of this was due to bearish market which is still in effect in which its makes the people to avoid this investments in fear but still i believed that a manipulation will trigger the bullish run therefore it will involved some personalities like the big whales.Without someone will influence the market to go up then i'm afraid that crypto will never become great again.
but it will be different if bitcoin gets recognition from many countries, of course there will be many people who need btc, and not like now, where there are minimal users. of course if that happens then the price will go up
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:35:36 AM

I would say that it's not as it used to be before, however, it still has a lot left in its tank to be a good and successful market. I mean, it's true that the price dictates a lot on how successful one market is, but then again, it's not everything. There are still other, and equally important factors to consider, which can tell if one market has been a successful one. For one, the cryptocurrency market still has a lot of changes and improvements to show for, and despite the general consensus of the coins decreasing in value, at least, the market is still as vibrant and active as ever.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:39:17 AM

Market manipulators are existed but just remember to not fight against the market. The whole market is just purely speculative based on supply and demands, there is no single person/or community that have a significant effect on the market. In my opinion, the current market condition is healthy, nothing to be worried about. What I do like is the markets are growing. Some people might leave or stay after the recent market bubble, and those who stay will make Bitcoin stronger.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:49:52 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2019, 09:02:48 AM by Nasty23

Market manipulators are existed but just remember to not fight against the market. The whole market is just purely speculative based on supply and demands, there is no single person/or community that have a significant effect on the market. In my opinion, the current market condition is healthy, nothing to be worried about. What I do like is the markets are growing. Some people might leave or stay after the recent market bubble, and those who stay will make Bitcoin stronger.
I agree with you, that the market condition is healthy because we know those people who are having a weak hands on which already left the market and those who have a strong hands that even crypto market are in lows they are still there buying and holding more because they know the big potential of crypto in the future and as the days passed we notice that the people who supports it are continuously rising up, a good sign that it was been growing up.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: