Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:32:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you describe the situations of the crypto market today?  (Read 25305 times)
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:01:04 PM

The year of correction i would consider 2018 such as that because all of my crypto assets value were decreasing although crypto more popular but unfortunately it does not following to the price too and seems there is no sign for the price to rise up again and indeed i do believe there are people who able to controlling the market and their movement will give an impact for the price development

If there are people that control the market then we are unable to support a cryptocurrency adoption. It is sad to see people saying that and more sad that they believe that there is not a solution to that. We are in a decentralized system and not in a centralized. How is it possible that there are people who control the market? Everything is open to anyone if you think that manipulation happens in one coin then blacklist it and go to the next one.

To describe the current scenario is more difficult because there are two different people they are using it more consistently but in different direction the one side of people will withdraw their investment only and one side of people will improve their investment more than before so this will be both good and bad the same.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:47:49 PM

As we experienced for the past few months, crypto market price is still declined and maintain its position.

For me, i really believed that somehow their are big people or personalities behind it,who controlling the crypto market, it's a some sort of strategy for them to be able to gain huge profit.

Even though the situation of the market was still not improve in terms of their price value, I could say that the ico project is much more better compare to last year 2018, but we shouldn't comfortable we still need to be careful in choosing ico project of course. There are also lot of community expected that by month of December 2018 bull run will resume, but sad to say its happen too. But let us still be patience for the bull run..
aad140386

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

simply getting the job done

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:57:23 PM

It seems to me that we have not yet reached the bottom. And if depression is reigning in the market now, then I think that there will be more panic. Bitcoin will most likely break the $ 3,000 mark and drop to $ 2500. Perhaps even lower. And there really will be a panic. Many investors bought Bitcoin in the region of $ 3,000, and they still remain with little profit. If, when falling below $ 3,000, they start selling, the fall will accelerate even more. Now the market is preparing for a strong movement. Someone is gaining a position. Soon we will know where the price will go.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:24:18 AM

The year of correction i would consider 2018 such as that because all of my crypto assets value were decreasing although crypto more popular but unfortunately it does not following to the price too and seems there is no sign for the price to rise up again and indeed i do believe there are people who able to controlling the market and their movement will give an impact for the price development

Last year did not resemble correction. It was something really very awful for all the crypto investors. Currently, the market situation is a bit better, but still, alts and BTC do not show the growth.
Bitlocker_A

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:48:37 PM

Well, to be honest, the market situation leaves much to be desired. Permanent depreciations characterize a fall in interest in cryptocurrency. Accordingly, I don’t really want to invest in it.
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 03:29:28 PM

As well as the forex market, binary options, tend to decrease in terms of holidays and year change, I believe the market has a better reaction in the third month of each year! good profits!
tinker123

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:52:46 PM

Now, perhaps it's time to buy a cryptocurrency at a low price. But the question is whether the rate will fall even lower. You need to follow some more time for this matter.
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:06:18 PM

In my opinion, I think the reason why the price value keeps falling down or maintain its low value is due to the hype that gradually fading. We could say that the reason for its high value last time is because bitcoin is at the peak of the hype graph.

It seems that we will also find it difficult to revisit the situation when crypto had a very good hype. Because if we see the possibility that this will happen again is almost impossible. Unless there is a realistic development in the field of crypto or blockchain that can change and give people a new view that is better than before

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:06:23 PM

As well as the forex market, binary options, tend to decrease in terms of holidays and year change, I believe the market has a better reaction in the third month of each year! good profits!

When seeing the current scenario people are clearly get disturbed and affected by the value falling of all over the cryptocurrency market so people will need a relief for them to get their investment very back soon but is the investment is get back from them the profit will be not in their hands so this is the current scenario happening now.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:49:29 PM

the crypto market is in the accumulation stage every  news happening regarding Etf and wall street investments in the crypto market we can expect the positive outcome in the next bull market 
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:53:31 PM

Well, to be honest, the market situation leaves much to be desired. Permanent depreciations characterize a fall in interest in cryptocurrency. Accordingly, I don’t really want to invest in it.
No need to leave your hope just buy now as being late will make you saw it better if you buy now then crying over spit milk. If you are talking all this because of rise and fall then I must say don't worry its the nature of bitcoin as if today it is low then tomorrow it will be more than this but focus on your goal and never get worry about.
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:06:08 PM

It seems to me that we have not yet reached the bottom. And if depression is reigning in the market now, then I think that there will be more panic. Bitcoin will most likely break the $ 3,000 mark and drop to $ 2500. Perhaps even lower. And there really will be a panic. Many investors bought Bitcoin in the region of $ 3,000, and they still remain with little profit. If, when falling below $ 3,000, they start selling, the fall will accelerate even more. Now the market is preparing for a strong movement. Someone is gaining a position. Soon we will know where the price will go.

That is a really big problem with Bitcoin, the panic sellers. But sadly that is something that will never disappear, making the price go even lower in small drops and making it hard to recover after.

But don't worry, it will recover for a long long time. The way Bitcoin works makes it prone to continue rising in price over time.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:49:28 PM

The  crypto market trend is nothing to worry about, we must keep Holding,Globally the world economy is controlled by whale, what we can do as small investors is to be strategic and  ensure we do not allow panic sell to affect us, There are whales in the space that has influence on the market trend.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 04:30:06 AM

The  crypto market trend is nothing to worry about, we must keep Holding,Globally the world economy is controlled by whale, what we can do as small investors is to be strategic and  ensure we do not allow panic sell to affect us, There are whales in the space that has influence on the market trend.
just following what the whales played make us safe.trend could tell us what were whales doing at the market.if we didnt followed this , our portofolio assets could be reduced alot.
avarnet

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:23:35 AM

Last year did not resemble correction. It was something really very awful for all the crypto investors. Currently, the market situation is a bit better, but still, alts and BTC do not show the growth.
That's right because this year is a very bad year for the market which makes it difficult for investors to return their capital that has been entered in crypto

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mikky.Crypto

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:38:24 AM

Today there is a lull. Nothing really happens. The market is waiting for the moment. I'm sure that the states will begin to regulate cryptocurrency soon, invent various laws in order to curb this. As the saying goes, "wait for the storm after a lull."
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:33:37 AM

As we experienced for the past few months, crypto market price is still declined and maintain its position.

For me, i really believed that somehow their are big people or personalities behind it,who controlling the crypto market, it's a some sort of strategy for them to be able to gain huge profit.
The price of most of cryptocurrencies declined last year but there are now improvement that we can see in the market in this current year. There are still correction that is happening in the market and that's why the progress are slow.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:17:37 AM

we cannot know the development of the crypto market and it has become the nature of the crypto market and the crypto currency itself, currently the crypto market is experiencing a decline in its development from the previous year
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:11:02 AM

Simple, the current market situation I can describe as follows, the price movement of bitcoin has its own pattern where the pattern always repeats and now the market is in a correction phase where prices fall and make some investors sell their assets for fear of loss, but actually correction when this will not be too deep because buying activity has begun to look dominating and automatically this will make the price move up.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:14:40 AM

the current market conditions are still not stable, I'd better hold it in the next few days at a stable market price. so it's a good choice to get a lot of benefits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: