Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:26:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you describe the situations of the crypto market today?  (Read 25304 times)
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:22:37 AM

As we experienced for the past few months, crypto market price is still declined and maintain its position.

For me, i really believed that somehow their are big people or personalities behind it,who controlling the crypto market, it's a some sort of strategy for them to be able to gain huge profit.
Yeah it might be true but in my opinion we are in state of development and were are on the road of mass adoptation. Many big company are started to think that blockchain are crucial and can help their businesses and many of them started to tokenized their businesses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:37:24 PM

crypto market is currently experiencing a very drastic decline and this is currently needed by investors who have very large and strong beliefs and patience and we must be able to take advantage of every opportunity we will get in investing

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Cryptoprimes

Activity: 218
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 01:47:54 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2019, 03:39:31 PM by Cryptoprimes

crypto market is currently experiencing a very drastic decline and this is currently needed by investors who have very large and strong beliefs and patience and we must be able to take advantage of every opportunity we will get in investing
Yes, that's right. And I guess they have not only beliefs but the clear understanding of the inevitable further massive growth.

★★★★★★★★  Cryptocurrency Knowledge Hub ★★★★★★★★
CryptoDetail.com
Learn Blockchain Programming, Mining, Trading
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:44:25 PM

I think the current Cryptocurrency market situation is very good for trading, because prices are very low and there is a possibility that prices will rise again, and I prefer trading on Altcoin, because prices are very good for trading, while in Bitcoin it tends to be more stable now.
in my opinion the current situation of the crypto world is somewhat problematic in the area of market prices, and if the most core problem of bitcoin hackers has to be stopped for me is crypto complaints at this time in addition to prices falling down
maemunah

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:51:05 PM

maybe the general picture that is happening now is the crypto market is experiencing a very drastic decline and here investors need to have confidence and patience that is very strong in investing
in my opinion today is still inconsistent in the formation of the system and procedures for bitcoin for me the problem is that currently bitcoin has not been able to control market prices and how to deal with hackers in the near future
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:55:16 PM

for the last few days, I have seen that the prices of BTC and ETH still remain at their lowest prices and there is no significant movement. I myself think that now is the right time for us to buy investment coins because I am sure that in the future crypto prices will increase.
wendiar19

Activity: 470

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:35:09 PM

it is very easy to give a description of the market situation you only need to see from the trading volume that is on the exchange, when trading volumes start to crowded the market conditions are crowded and very suitable for trading because the market has very fast price movements.

sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:42:33 PM

As of today, the market has been going sideways for 6.57% of this year. I'm not saying this is the definite bottom, but it sure feels like it.
Wellyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:15:49 PM

Crypto market is currently experiencing a downturn. It requires investors who still have confidence and patience, and of course it will affect their investment
tinkerr100

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:21:29 PM

At first glance, cryptocurrency is declining in the market. Perhaps this is the next period when it is worth buying it, but I'm not sure. After all, it may well be that it will fall even lower.
munareal

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:21:59 PM

The market situation of bitcoin should be expected. Just because last year ended in the bearish market does not mean that January will be bullish. We need to be patient. The value of  bitcoin will always fluctuate and the market will be good
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:25:13 PM

The market situation of bitcoin should be expected. Just because last year ended in the bearish market does not mean that January will be bullish. We need to be patient. The value of  bitcoin will always fluctuate and the market will be good

Most of us here are being patient, though it's been awhile that crypto was not able to make it but we're standing still. I must say that though the market is so harsh but the only choice we have is to be patient and be hopeful.
trashman43

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:54:35 PM

The crypto market is built on the principle of demand and supply and also on the principle of who has more. The price of a particular crypto coin can either be determined by the rate at which demand increases and decreases or the rate at which the supply increases and decreases. The current situation of the crypto market is just one of those challenges the market needs to go through. People are just selling their crypto coin because of the fear that the crypto ecosystem will go down the drain causing them to loose their money. 

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 06:54:56 AM

Cryptocurrencies can't avoid correction or accumulation so expect more downtrends followed by short uptrends on their prices this year. Bullrun like the one that happened in 2017 will not likely to happen this year so you have to wait or hold more if you are coinholder. But if you are a good trader and already learned a lot from your experience, you can still able to make profit even in the bearish market because not all of the coins are going down.
.gustafson

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:12:46 AM

Everyone thinks what will happen next. Everyone makes their assumptions about it. But no one knows exactly what will happen tomorrow. This is the situation now! Therefore, make your assumptions, but do not trust anyone! Wink
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:22:28 PM

Crypto market is currently experiencing a downturn. It requires investors who still have confidence and patience, and of course it will affect their investment
currently prices in the market are falling, I'm not sure that there are still many investors who believe in crypto currencies such as bitcoin or other crypto currencies.
I responded to this situation while patiently holding back the crypto currency that I had until the price really recovered.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:34:26 PM

Cryptocurrencies can't avoid correction or accumulation so expect more downtrends followed by short uptrends on their prices this year. Bullrun like the one that happened in 2017 will not likely to happen this year so you have to wait or hold more if you are coinholder. But if you are a good trader and already learned a lot from your experience, you can still able to make profit even in the bearish market because not all of the coins are going down.
There's still some coins where the supporters will try to move the project, if you are a good trader you will be able to catch this up and earned some
decent profits, this industry is for those who can take the risk and can handle pressures, the market volatility will lead you to keep learning and be
matured enough to survive, take the challenge and let positive approach to bring you to succeed.
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:40:35 PM

I assess the current state of the cryptocurrency market as a period of further price stagnation of the cryptocurrency market. After some falling bitcoin again almost stopped at its price along with ethereum. Of course, the cryptocurrency will make some price movements up and down, but until the end of winter something is unlikely to change. Most likely, some changes will begin to occur in the second quarter of the year.

You're right that the prices are a bit stagnant. But, this is a lot better than last year where the prices are continuously falling. This year the prices are alternating upward and downward. Day traders are taking advantage of the situation.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:57:53 PM

As we experienced for the past few months, crypto market price is still declined and maintain its position.

For me, i really believed that somehow their are big people or personalities behind it,who controlling the crypto market, it's a some sort of strategy for them to be able to gain huge profit.
For me,  the declining stage of the market is now finished. The market is in introduction stage again where the cryptocurrencies are now recovering their high prices again. The market in this 2019 will be good because of the signs that keep showing. We can now regain the losses that we experienced in the past months.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:01:11 PM

currently prices in the market are falling, I'm not sure that there are still many investors who believe in crypto currencies such as bitcoin or other crypto currencies.
I responded to this situation while patiently holding back the crypto currency that I had until the price really recovered.
Yes there are some coin which us low price now a day only because there are very less number of investors and more number of panic sellers, so it is now a day under correction and improving with the passage of time but still we should be happy that it is improving no and more investments is revering the price gape very fast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: