Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:17:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ODUWACoin - Oduwa PoS Mining  (Read 20539 times)
MongoozeMax

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:40:13 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2019, 08:29:43 AM by MongoozeMax

" 3.1.2 ODUWA TRADING AND EXCHANGE

Oduwa features an inbuilt exchange where users can trade digital currencies. The trading fees on the platform are completely free when trading Oduwa coins on the Oduwa exchange. Oduwa coins will be tradable on other exchanges, but the fees on the Oduwa Exchange will be completely free. The Oduwa e-wallet will facilitate the safe storage and exchange of currency on the platform.

3.1.4 ODUWA ENCRYPT

Electronic communication is now a mainstay with most people using digital methods to communicate. However, such communication channels are not secure. Hackers and phishers can access information from unsuspecting users. Oduwa will combine the most promising technologies and markets in telecommunications.

The beta test of our core software will start in 2020. The Oduwa encrypt application will ultimately be a multiplatform solution that enables users to connect and make VoIP calls using any device (desktop or Android SIP, Zoiper, 3CXPhone, X-Lite and more), and gain access to their PBX via popular messaging apps such as Telegram and Facebook Messenger.

The idea for Oduwa’s encryption is rooted in the development team’s partnership with telecommunications companies. Familiarity with both traditional telecommunications infrastructure and blockchain technology raised the possibility of creating a product that was superior to anything currently on the market.

3.2 HOW IT WORKS

3.2.1 HOW ODUWA ASSET PROTECTION WORKS

The users can make deposits risk free on the Oduwa wallet when buying the cryptocurrency. Oduwa covers the depreciation values at the end of the contract so that you can have zero risks to move your cryptocurrency to the Oduwa wallet. We make a profit from the appreciation of assets or cryptocurrencies at the end of the contractual period. We absorb your risk when your assets depreciate on an agreed term. Our methodology is simple, and this option may be enabled or disabled in the Oduwa Exchange Platform.

Oduwa allows cryptocurrency holders and participants to share the associated investment risks. An investor can sign up and choose packages according to the value they want to insure. The protection terms include information about the asset type, duration, risk level and other parameters. All trade events are monitored, and corresponding data is fed into the smart contract by an oracle. Each insurance smart contract will have one or more oracles associated with it. 
The policyholder minimizes the risk of loss by creating asset protection policies on the platform for their crypto-currency. Oduwa wallet will act as a gateway for most cryptocurrencies on the market today. Upon making payment, a smart contract linked to the policy will be generated. The smart contract will include all insurance conditions and claim information within the previously laid out insurance terms. In the case of a claim, the policyholder will be issued payouts in agreement with the terms of his policy. All the policy statistics including claims history, bond statistics, reports, and charts will be available to the contract holders and participants on the Oduwa asset platform. 
We only charge fees from the appreciated asset, making it risk-free to invest in any crypto coin, our insurance chooses to indemnify. In return, buyers are given peace of mind to purchase our selected choice of coins with no fear of losing their money or assets for an agreed term depending on the tiers selected which varies from 90 days to 180 days. We make our profits from the appreciation of coins deposited in our system and we then turn around and lend it to our users in areas where banking or lending is difficult. We have no competition. We only insure cryptocurrency that has a market cap of over 5 Billion USD, which implies those coins are trading very well and running on their blockchain.

3.2.2 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES FOR ODUWA ENCRYPT

Global demand for the VoIP services market was valued at over USD 83 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach above 140 billion USD in 2021. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of above 9.1% between 2016 and 2021. Due to their efficiency and use of now-ubiquitous broadband infrastructure, VoIP services have the potential to drive traditional calls via both landline and mobile telephones out of the market.

The closest analog to Oduwa Encrypt would be a company that provides a Virtual PBX service, as Oduwa Encrypt will offer, and can sell phone numbers for users anywhere in the world. Companies that do so currently have to collect and disclose customer information when required by regulators. Additionally, no PBX company accepts cryptocurrency payments and leverages blockchain technology for their underlying infrastructure. At present this means that Oduwa Encrypt has no direct competitors and offers a unique approach and package of services.

The Oduwa Encrypt Team is familiar with the products that exist on the market, has conducted extensive research and has collected feedback from customers about the major problems with current PBX systems. The Team’s combined experience will be applied to create a new product that is more flexible and wide-ranging than anything currently available, circumventing or solving the drawbacks that exist in mainstream telecommunication systems and offering many new features. "

for now, = mongoozemax

The full White Paper is available.
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:19:32 PM

Looks interesting. But I am not convinced as how much I could benefit from this platform as a user?
Hung Yu So (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:44:53 AM

Looks interesting. But I am not convinced as how much I could benefit from this platform as a user?

As answered on your previous question. If you are a registered user of Oduwa Coin, you are allowed to buy, sell, make payment, gift donation and engaged in mining with Oduwa blockchain wallet and build wealth from the comfort of their home.

We are committed to increasing the accessibility and growth of Oduwa. We also offer a superior user experience and superior customer support for users on our platform. Our system is designed for scalability. Plus, we have a segregated cloud server environment that is safeguarded using cutting edge security systems. Hope that helps!
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:48:55 AM

We like to REMIND users, that ODUWA Coin is now Listed on EXRATES and STEX Exchanges! There is a lot in store for our users, so stay tuned!!!
Joseph R. Cord

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:42:09 PM

We like to REMIND users, that ODUWA Coin is now Listed on EXRATES and STEX Exchanges! There is a lot in store for our users, so stay tuned!!!

That is nice!!! Anyhow, I like to know one thing what tools are on your website to enable me use the platform efficiently. I don't have enough time to go through your website.
bountyann4

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:23:28 PM

I can translate your whitepaper (once its released) and site to Portuguese Brazilian if there is need. Just tell me.

Portfolio here
MongoozeMax

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:35:47 AM

There is an Internet copy of Oduwa's Whitepaper,

https://icorating.com/upload/whitepaper/mmsnOC33OjAaZcY6OOP7LOo0FSGqKIP5ejb7mDwp.pdf

However there is an updated one also.  Mostly in 3.3.2 section it started using the word "insured," describing
the buffering of 'asset protection.'   The newer version, some of which I copy/pasted [above] uses the term
"asset protection" to better describe, and avoid confusion over 'insurance' ideas.

The "asset protection" as I understand it will be available once the Oduwa Exchange is launched as an independent
exchange.  Right now, all those other exchanges are one Oduwa has recently been listed upon, in addition to the
price monitoring listings.

Granted the "asset protection" idea, as a smart contract upon the blockchain, is unique to Oduwa, for now.

more anon, =mongoozemax
MongoozeMax

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:50:33 AM

The OWC coin value currently is at ~$2.30 - $3.00 USD. 

For some exchange news, the people who received bonus coins or bought ICO tokens,
simply to dump for quick cash, are on the exchange.
    Basically, there are a number of sellers, who are selling OWC for cheap, as of now.
Great opportunity to pick up Oduwa on the down price.

CREX24 uses Btc to trade a multitude of crypto coins,  just search OWC or go to:

https://crex24.com/exchange/OWC-BTC

As BTC calculated at $4200 [btc is moving about and up] -- OWC on CREX24 is about
65 cents, using Btc you can put up on the exchange.    0.00017 per OWC, and other offers.

[not advising financially, by any means- all exchange markets are risk, one takes their own chances for gain ]

however, scooping 65 cent OWC, until those sell off, is a great way to enter into a $3 OWC as it really starts.

just saying,  =mongoozemax
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:44:09 PM

That is nice!!! Anyhow, I like to know one thing what tools are on your website to enable me use the platform efficiently. I don't have enough time to go through your website.

Oduwa Coin is ahead of other platforms due to the fact that we have professional crypto traders and market analyzers that give up-to-date information about the present circumstance of any coins. As a registered user of our site, you can analyze your portfolio, risk areas, high-performing coins, and make intelligent decisions that would impact on your life positively. Thanks
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:05:20 PM

I can translate your whitepaper (once its released) and site to Portuguese Brazilian if there is need. Just tell me.

Portfolio here

If there is any such requirement, we will let you know and also announce it here as well. Thank you
princ.imran

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

Web designer & developer https://nurictworld.com/

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 05:31:44 AM

Where is your mining document? I want to need mining detail can you help me? Or one question is it possible to CPU mining?
Rightchoice

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:29:18 PM

The Oduwa Coin Project looks fine to me. I want to find out if I can get hourly notification of any transaction once I register an account with you. This info is something I really need to know in case I would want to get into this project!

MongoozeMax

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:50:00 PM

Re: [ANN] ODUWACoin - Oduwa PoS Mining
February 26, 2019, 05:31:44 AM
Reply with quote  #73
Where is your mining document? I want to need mining detail can you help me? Or one question is it possible to CPU mining?

--------------------

One can download a wallet at:  oduwacoin.io   

There are multiple formats, Mac, Windows, Android, Linux, etc.

You'll need a minimum 2,000 OWC to mine, right on your home computer.

"Start Mining with staking 2000 minimum OWC coins in your stake-able wallet, Mining reward will be generated after 8 hours,
Oduwa Qt wallet allows its HODlers dual benefits of securing the blockchain network as well as creating an opportunity for users to get incentives or dividends on their holdings by running a node on the network." to quote that website.

Once a wallet is downloaded, one needs to encrypt-protect it.  This is where a person generates their private password.  This is the Do No Lose Password, for yourself.  Security eliminates retrieving passwords.

With the password, one can "lock" or "unlock" their wallet.

In a Mining operation, have 2,000, or more, OWC; leave wallet unlocked, and wait.   

I had to pay attention to "sleep mode" settings on my computer.  I just turned them to "never" sleep.   Leaving the screensaver on doesn't affect mine.

Plus, there are mining videos, on various ODUWA websites.   Find them on the Telegam APP, chat scroll.

good luck, = mongoozemax

Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:37:38 PM

I see many benefits of this project. it will be a very needed project. I see, that it develops, because the team is trying. it is very good for everyone

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:02:17 PM

I see many benefits of this project. it will be a very needed project. I see, that it develops, because the team is trying. it is very good for everyone

Have you read the negative trust of the OP? Are you still going to trust your money on this? I wonder so many people are being cheated everyday because they are easily entrapped by these fake projects.
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:22:31 AM

Algorithm: Scrypt
Type:PoW/PoS
Coin name :ODUWA COIN
Coin Ticker :OWC
Block reward :10
Premine:14700000
Total Supply:21000000
StakeMinAge:8 hours
StakeMaxAge:unlimited
TargetSpacing :60 seconds
Maturity :20 blocks
Trans confirm :3 block
PoS percentage :1% per year

Pos Mining - available for window. mac, linux - no mobile mining

Thanks

Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:28:10 AM

The Oduwa Coin Project looks fine to me. I want to find out if I can get hourly notification of any transaction once I register an account with you. This info is something I really need to know in case I would want to get into this project!

Oduwa Coin is the only trusted platform where you can get instant notification whenever there are changes in whatever crypocurrency you invested in. In addition to getting hourly notification, you can also monitor the performance of your investment with a view to making better investment decisions.

That’s not all; we have a list of active ICO issuers you can choose to invest. We value privacy, efficiency and security due to the asset protection the blockchain provides for our user and popularized by the initiative of our community. Thanks
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:31:44 AM

That's just the simple aim of Oduwacoin. There are no spectacular claims or anything extra-ordinary. Everything is in front and transparent. It's a very honest attempt to do something GOOD, rest is available to be seen at the website, or can be asked here.

Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:53:06 AM

As we mentioned it before, we are consistently working out several deals to take this project to another level altogether. And with that, we have another great announcement to make. Although, it’s something that majority of the community that follows us MIGHT know, but many here are not aware of it.

Therefore, we like to share another GOOD news with people who support and back us.

It's just the START of many such positive news. Thanks everyone for the support. Please stay tuned for more such news!
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:06:43 AM

In life all MAJOR things are impossible, until they are actually done. So follow your dreams to achieve the reality you desire!

Be part of ODUWACoin for a better future!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: