Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:51:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ODUWACoin - Oduwa PoS Mining  (Read 20541 times)
Pook-sapot

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:17:45 PM

We have a host of other investments in our portfolio. We are interested in expanding our investment drive. I would like to find out if there is a way users of your platform can determine a coin that will grow.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:11:35 AM

My question is very simple and straightforward. Since there are lots of crypto platforms on the blockchain, sometimes it becomes very difficult for me to identify the genuine ones. That said, I want to know if I can monitor my portfolio leveraging your platform.
Hung Yu So (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 06:18:37 PM

We have a host of other investments in our portfolio. We are interested in expanding our investment drive. I would like to find out if there is a way users of your platform can determine a coin that will grow.

Oduwa coin is the next Generation digital payment system. Oduwa coin is digital cash that uses peer to peer technology to settle all its transactions on a consortium blockchain network. We have an automated algorithm that attempts to find coins likely to go up in the 12-24 hours (or less). However, we advise that you do a research and make your own decisions. The automated algorithm is designed for short term trades. Hope it helps!
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 06:33:27 PM

My question is very simple and straightforward. Since there are lots of crypto platforms on the blockchain, sometimes it becomes very difficult for me to identify the genuine ones. That said, I want to know if I can monitor my portfolio leveraging your platform.

As already mentioned! We’re the next Generation digital payment system. We use the peer to peer technology to settle all the transactions on a consortium blockchain network. You can monitor your investment portfolio on our platform.

We provide a suite of tools for investigating, monitoring and making decisions with cryptocurrencies. With Oduwa Coin, monitoring the performance of all your coins and your profits becomes easy. You will also receive daily mails, text messages, etc. Thanks
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:08:13 PM

Checked the site, it seems to be good but I seriously don't have time to go deep into what's so special. Will you highlight something that we haven't heard before??

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:52:36 AM

Checked the site, it seems to be good but I seriously don't have time to go deep into what's so special. Will you highlight something that we haven't heard before??

The Oduwa Coin platform is a fourth generation relational blockchain platform that enables payment or transfer of funds to be done seamlessly with speed. Our platform features Crypto relational DP, proof of identity. Other features are Biometric Data integration as Electronic Signature seed for security, Reciprocal chain confirmation, Self managing Crypto-Cluster, and Native on chain adapter for own ERC20. That’s not all; our platform features Freezable wallets and Oduwa PoS mining. You can visit our website for more information.
Oziotoo

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 10:22:24 AM

What about bounty program?
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:44:16 PM

I am a huge fan of the crypto ecosystem, which is why I like this a lot! I would like to know the clients that patronize your products & services.

gabbello

Activity: 116
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:09:14 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2019, 04:51:39 AM by gabbello

Not overally experienced person in Crypto industry, I keep hearing about huge money that can be made here, but I always struggle and to top it up, the government here is probably going to ban ICOs. So, do you think this is really something I should still take chance with?

Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 01:21:06 PM

What about bounty program?

We will update you if there is any such campaign active. Thanks
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 01:26:26 PM

I am a huge fan of the crypto ecosystem, which is why I like this a lot! I would like to know the clients that patronize your products & services.

If you read, it's mentioned so many times! We are Next Generation digital payment system. We use the peer to peer technology to settle all the transactions on a consortium blockchain network.

We offer our products/services to members of the public, financial institutions, government bodies, industries, and private individuals who want to secure data with immutable certification and sure state. As an Oduwa QT wallet holder, you have the chance of earning dividends or incentives. Anything else can be asked or check the website!
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 01:32:57 PM

Not overally experienced person in Crypto industry, I keep hearing about huge money that can be made here, but I always struggle and to top it up, the government here is probably going to ban ICOs. So, do you think this is really something I should still take chance with?

The Oduwa Coin platform is a 4th generation relational blockchain platform that is second to none in terms of transaction speed. We are a quantum leap in the Blockchain technology since we operate in a yet to be explored area of the protocol: data structure.

This protocol has a fundamental importance for its actual applicability outside of simple monetary transactions or simple external reference of applications of self-standing data. We hope we have been able to help you?
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:39:18 PM

I started investing in cryptocurrencies late last year. My fingers have been burnt on several occasions due to frustration. So, I want to find out the inherent problems with the Traditional crypto payment systems and what your platform is doing differently to address these challenges and why it's worthy choice?
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:31:31 PM

I started investing in cryptocurrencies late last year. My fingers have been burnt on several occasions due to frustration. So, I want to find out the inherent problems with the Traditional crypto payment systems and what your platform is doing differently to address these challenges and why it's worthy choice?

We are a blockchain-based decentralized marketplace where you can buy, sell, make payment, gift donation and engage in mining with Oduwa blockchain wallet and build wealth from the comfort of your home in a safe and legally compliant way.

Generally, traditional cryptocurrency trading platforms have a limited selection of trading pairs, meaning that sometimes users have to make multiple transactions to receive their desired cryptocurrency. We plan to add Fiat currency to our exchange, with the inclusion of credit and debit card purchases. So far, our platform is faring very good.
Kalm

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:47:06 PM

A good project it seems..... I want to know the mechanism you have in place to manage the inherent risk in the cryptocurrency payment ecosystem?

Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:56:45 PM

A good project it seems..... I want to know the mechanism you have in place to manage the inherent risk in the cryptocurrency payment ecosystem?

We base our structure on well consolidated classic IT methods, practices and values, which despite being used in years are still not well known to cryptocurrency world. Furthermore, from time to time, we organize a “Hacker- Contests” with conspicuous prizes to whoever will manage to crack the system, thereby helping us recognize our weaknesses. Thanks
MongoozeMax

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:43:10 AM

Hello all,

Here is a link to an interview with Oduwa creators (Main Team) originators.

It isn't lengthy, but gives the purpose behind the Oduwa digital currency.

There is a ten bullet-point benefit list, that may be helpful for questions.

It is a world-wide digital currency project that is just getting footing on the major
exchange markets at the moment.

see link below...

https://cryptoshib.com/interview-with-creators-of-oduwa/

learn as much as possible, make your own financial choices wisely.

best of luck to all, - mongoozemax
Hung Yu So (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:40:25 PM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Dear users, I will not be handling this thread any more due to personal reasons. So, soon you will see someone else taking over as Representative of ODUWACoin and will onwards handle any questions and concerns.

I wish great future to this company! Thank you everyone!

MongoozeMax

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:36:02 PM

I'll post some things, as I can.

For example, there will be a new release of an Oduwa wallet,
available in Adroid or iOS.
    It was to happen soon after the CoinMarketCap included OWC.
So, that happened already; that makes anytime now.

The new wallet is to include a "live" feature; so I'm guessing an API
interface that connects to all the exchanges.

All of the Team work seems to about being built up for greater scalability.

PS - looks like the general crypto market is re-collecting itself "sideways"
  can't wait for a definite 'but' rise.

- mongoozemax
alpalmeida

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:40:55 PM

I wonder, when will the currency be traded on the Exchanges again?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: