Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:07:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptohunters war against the forum  (Read 575 times)
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:51:47 AM

I mean look at the people here chiming in and spamming their sigs
-snip-

STOP QUOTING HIM!!!

It makes me read him and destroys the ignore button effect  Grin

Now I want to answer him most of the members here are active on the forum enough to double or triple the weekly quota of sig campaign so no one is spamming sig because our behaviour on the forum already makes us posting easily 50 times a week so it's stupid to[...]

Rhaaaaaa I did it again!!!

Don't quote him xD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 09:57:31 AM

I would like to say digaran was better then cryptohunters. Although digaran  had opened multiple fake accusation against DT members but he has not used self moderated thread. It's fine everyone have right to open speech, but if made self moderate thread then how it space of open speech. cryptohunters just want to spread his own word but never want to hear others opinions. So what is the meaning open new thread on reputation?

I am not saying every DT is angel, if you found anything wrong then open thread with appropriate evidence of power abuse. Just open thread with self moderate and delete all constructive discussion will not prove that you are right. Reply on that kind of thread is waste of time.

On ignore now.. how long can I keep the mouse off the un-ignore?

I don't think you can keep him on ignore much longer Grin

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TMAN (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 10:15:36 AM

You can always just use the Show/Hide button like I do.
Or just leave him on ignore and never hit that button. There is literally no point.

His trolling first started back in December when he was showing up in every ban thread on Meta and arguing that plagiarizers should be given a second chance. Why he started doing this was unclear at the time, and he kept spouting off nonsense about reviewing every post a user has made (completely impossible) and allowing them to plagiarize if they only do it for every 1 in 1000 posts. All became clear when someone discovered he himself is a plagiarizer, and his 1:1000 suggestion would conveniently prevent him from being punished. For some reason, he wasn't banned for this plagiarism. After his plagiarism was discovered, he conveniently forgot about the entire thing.

He also went on a rampage about how merit is just one big circle jerk, and how there are hundreds of great newbies, particularly in the altcoin section, who aren't being merited despite them all making fantastic posts. Presumably this was all resentment at not earning merits himself. He was challenged repeatedly to provide evidence of all these great posts so that we could merit them. Failing to provide a single post himself, he started a thread about it. A month down the line, still nothing. He has conveniently forgotten all about this too.

He has now moved on to raging about trust. Who knows why, or how long it will last before he picks a new topic for his incoherent ramblings. Even when essentially told he was a spamming troll by theymos, his only response has been to double down and spam even more. I mean, we are talking 200+ posts in the last week. He's essentially a Flat Earther - "I'm the only one who is right, everybody else is wrong, and there is literally nothing that will change my mind". There is no point even trying - there is literally nothing you can say to reason with him. Once he gets nowhere with his trust rampage, I have no doubt he'll forget about the whole thing and move on to some new perceived injustice.

Put him on ignore. Leave him on ignore.

In bold makes me believe its an account farmer,

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 11:02:53 AM

Why you need to ignore. I beleive if all the people of the world stand on your opposite site and claiming for something which you haven't done, It has no value. Because you know that you are strong enough to do your duty.

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:40:49 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2019, 03:51:36 PM by cryptohunter

Why you need to ignore. I beleive if all the people of the world stand on your opposite site and claiming for something which you haven't done, It has no value. Because you know that you are strong enough to do your duty.

Exactly but he has admitted already red trusting people for presenting facts.

Also his pal lauda is a proven liar

So of course that will not go in his favour for being DT

@oieoie - the foolish wretch

He is a piece of asskissing trash... how do you think this noob got any merit or on DT

He wants to just spam his sig repeating over and over a bunch on nonsense.

Let him bring me here some of his great achievements here so that I can see them

Also let him bring me here some statements I have made about DT members, the merit system, the trust system  that are untrue.

I give him 24 hours to produce this or he is just a lying dumb fool like the rest.

Come on that is your challenge.

Out of all of them this is one of the most stupid and cowardly trolls of zero use here.

You have to realise

1. they can not refute my statements about DT , merit nor any other claims I have made. Why? because they are true.

2. they want to control peoples view here, so they try to use red trust or gang tactics.

fuck them all a bunch of useless non achieving morons

liars, trust abusers, racist sock puppet sig spammers....

Now I am not saying we can not let them be part of the community and have their opinions (mostly just retarded parroted crap with no consequence all just saying the same thing 50 ways to spam their sigs. ) but these are not the dregs that should be system controllers with DT and merit sources.... fuck that.  Better to remove the control systems than have these dirt bags doing the controlling.

TMAN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 03:49:35 PM

i'm just gonna leave this here - the fool is still on ignore and so tempted to see its head explode.. I'm staying strong though, Thepharmacist is really helping me out with this.

TMAN vs cryptohunter Loading...

Edit - I should site a source.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5099167.0

LoyceV really is the daddy

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:53:19 PM

I mean look at the people here chiming in and spamming their sigs
-snip-

STOP QUOTING HIM!!!

It makes me read him and destroys the ignore button effect  Grin

Now I want to answer him most of the members here are active on the forum enough to double or triple the weekly quota of sig campaign so no one is spamming sig because our behaviour on the forum already makes us posting easily 50 times a week so it's stupid to[...]

Rhaaaaaa I did it again!!!

Don't quote him xD

This guy moglie - is not to be trusted. He made a promise yesterday then ran away after that. Another proven scum bag.

Tman the moron proving merit is just a junk metric.

Tman bring your best post you ever made here now.

Tman bring some of your achievements here on this board.

Let's have some fun. I know you are not capable of making an original post worthy of merit so show me some great original though you have brought to the board. That is my challenge to you.

The pharmacist - aka huge black woman - is an untrustworthy greedy racist devious sock puppet sig spammer. LOL a great advert for DT and merit source.  That imbecile does not have by his own admission the capacity to even judge what a valuable post is.

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:34:07 PM
Merited by Foxpup (3), The Sceptical Chymist (2)

Why don't you just make local rules on your threads that say the other isn't allowed to post in them?

I am actually pretty surprised that all involved haven't been banned yet. You are not allowed to make a mess of other people's threads with your fighting. If you make a thread and the point of it is to fight, thats fine, but the rules about no off topic posts still apply to scam accusations and their rebuttals or whatever else this is.

I've seen a plethora of threads in meta even where one of the people involved will post, and then the other side jumps in and starts slinging insults. You can't do that here.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 05:12:16 PM

Salty - I don't think anybody takes the posts seriously. They are just a joke, and they give us a chance to take the piss.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:30:30 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2019, 05:41:59 PM by cryptohunter

Why don't you just make local rules on your threads that say the other isn't allowed to post in them?

I am actually pretty surprised that all involved haven't been banned yet. You are not allowed to make a mess of other people's threads with your fighting. If you make a thread and the point of it is to fight, thats fine, but the rules about no off topic posts still apply to scam accusations and their rebuttals or whatever else this is.

I've seen a plethora of threads in meta even where one of the people involved will post, and then the other side jumps in and starts slinging insults. You can't do that here.

Can you demonstrate an example so that I can understand clearly what you mean?

The issue here is clearly.

1. facts and observable events are being deliberately ignored that demonstrate wrong doing.
2. these people observably doing wrong seem to able to do so with impunity.
3. People are observably making false assumptions and making false accusations. In any topic correcting them with factual infomation is totally on topic. The optimal solution or outcome or answer relies on correct and factual information being presented.

However people shouting opinions unrelated to the topic at all that have no grounding in the form of corroborating hard evidence/events and those who will not respond when challenged and asked for supporting evidence for their claims are those that should be banned. They are net negative and obstruct correct and true information being presented.

However I would still like to see an example of the kind of post you are referring to so that I can clearly see what you are trying to say.

Also have you review the evidence that I have provided that lauda is a proven liar? what do you say about that.

Have you reviewed the evidence that the pharmacist aka huge black woman is a racist, greedy, sock puppet that sig spams his trolling all over the board for btc dust?

Jetcash - can you provide an example of a post you think is funny and you can take the piss ... I mean I find it difficult to believe that a visibly terrified individual who will refuse to even look at proven facts regarding wrong doing can take the piss? this sounds remarkable....how so. Tell me and give an example so I can see how this is possible.

Is one an example of a DT member observably telling lies?  Is that one of the most funny ones?

Specific examples are best...

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:45:11 PM

Salty - I don't think anybody takes the posts seriously. They are just a joke, and they give us a chance to take the piss.

Thats not true. Its not about the posts not being serious, its about spamming other people's threads, which as I stated, I'm surprised hasn't gotten all members involved banned yet.

Can you demonstrate an example so that I can understand clearly what you mean?

I really don't think I have to go find examples, if you are actually asking me to go through the post history of you and Tman to find cases where you two are having discussing something other than what the original topic is about because you are unaware of those cases, I'd be a little irritated.

This is a perfect thread for the involved parties to throw whatever accusations they want at each other, keep it here.
TMAN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 07:08:39 PM

I am no longer engaging cryptofool outside of reputation threads, agree meta is slightly polluted

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:15:00 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2019, 08:01:58 PM by cryptohunter

I am no longer engaging cryptofool outside of reputation threads, agree meta is slightly polluted

Very polluted indeed.

Well you ran off when I just asked you to substantiate something so that is more like it.

Let's see if you can keep your promise Smiley

I present nothing other than facts. If they are found at any time to be offtopic (unless I replying to an already offtopic accusation or lie) then please let me know if it is offtopic and present a case for it.  I have not knowingly posted an offtopic post unless the scenario i described is brought about by others.

Let's see how it goes.

reminds me of moglie who made a promise then ran away when I kept my end?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: