Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:44:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 8)[BOUNTY][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR  (Read 2716 times)
Quesdex

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:09:06 PM

Maybe of course the adaptation of the site for mobile devices is not the best. but in principle everything works more or less normally.
The main thing that now works. The project is still very young. The interface and functionality will be redone many more times. I think that in the future everything will be fine with project FORTFC.
So in any project, everything is reworked gradually, improving the work and these are the right steps of the project, so much better

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 02:29:08 PM

Of course, you need to study the project as much as possible, its technical aspects, the team's reputation and many other indicators ... And only then draw a conclusion to invest in this project or in the Internet.
You should always study the project as much as possible from all sides in order to be able to maximize its prospects And it is only on the basis of our own data that conclusions can be drawn about how interesting and promising investments in this project are!
I believe you need to read, and this is important, it’s also not worth investing without any priichn, roughly speaking, giving your money to nowhere, although there is always some luck
CiNik

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 02:36:26 PM

This forum is simply not optimized for mobile applications, so it is not convenient to use it.
Although there are statistics that the proportion of users who use the Internet from mobile devices more and more. Therefore, the issues of optimizing the interface specifically for mobile users or the release of application versions for a mobile platform is a priority task.
Here, the developers themselves must decide for which mobile platform they will do, for as for me, there are more Android users than IOS Cool
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:19:31 PM

This forum is simply not optimized for mobile applications, so it is not convenient to use it.
Although there are statistics that the proportion of users who use the Internet from mobile devices more and more. Therefore, the issues of optimizing the interface specifically for mobile users or the release of application versions for a mobile platform is a priority task.
Here, the developers themselves must decide for which mobile platform they will do, for as for me, there are more Android users than IOS Cool
Yes, Android users are much more than ios users. But Apple is the world leader and they have a lot of money.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:14:17 PM

Problem solved. It was a bad browser. I apologize for reporting a false problem. Now everything is working fine.
do not mislead the developers, they have enough worries and work on the project, please be careful and vigilant
I noticed that the application in the browser can really work still badly, I encountered a problem where, for example, firefox works fine and Google Chrome doesn’t Roll Eyes
then such problems should be reported to the developers so that they work on the existing errors at the very beginning of the project implementation,so that in the future they do not lose new users due to such errors
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:08:54 PM

Problem solved. It was a bad browser. I apologize for reporting a false problem. Now everything is working fine.
do not mislead the developers, they have enough worries and work on the project, please be careful and vigilant
I noticed that the application in the browser can really work still badly, I encountered a problem where, for example, firefox works fine and Google Chrome doesn’t Roll Eyes
then such problems should be reported to the developers so that they work on the existing errors at the very beginning of the project implementation,so that in the future they do not lose new users due to such errors
each project has drawbacks, no product can be completely working at once, I hope the developers will conduct a full test of the product and eliminate all defects
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:54:01 PM

each project has drawbacks, no product can be completely working at once, I hope the developers will conduct a full test of the product and eliminate all defects
Full testing will be done when people start to use the project in large quantities. Only then will all the errors be revealed.
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:25:19 PM

So in any project, everything is reworked gradually, improving the work and these are the right steps of the project, so much better
The fact that the project has a positive development is very good. Everyone likes this: both investors and the project community. I hope to see a serious rise in the cost of the token in the near future!
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:15:35 AM

Thanks for the questions! As of the current moment we are developing and perform testing of the product before its launching. Please note that Aggregation Engine (extended functionality) developing is set at fourth quarter of 2019. For now, you can try the margin trading on cryptocurrencies using a demo version in MT5 for PC or mobile app version. Thanks
Is it a complete product or a special version for testing? Can I try your product in real conditions on real exchenges?
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:17:48 AM

Before an investor invests in a project, he will of course read and communicate everything in detail, which is the right decision.
You should always try to understand the essence of the project and understand its technical nuances as much as possible. then the project’s prospects become more understandable. Sometimes, having studied a project, you think twice to carry your money there.
opsofsile1983

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:51:01 AM

Yes, it’s not even difficult to optimize, you just need to fix the HTML code, and then the site for the mobile version will work correctly
It is clear that all done quite real. it just takes time. And the developers certainly have enough to do than to adapt their site.
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:29:01 AM

Thanks for the questions! As of the current moment we are developing and perform testing of the product before its launching. Please note that Aggregation Engine (extended functionality) developing is set at fourth quarter of 2019. For now, you can try the margin trading on cryptocurrencies using a demo version in MT5 for PC or mobile app version. Thanks
Is it a complete product or a special version for testing? Can I try your product in real conditions on real exchenges?
I think that this is a trial test of a trial product. Is the full functionality already introduced? It seems to me that the finished product needs to wait.
opsofsile1983

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:53:09 AM

I think that this is a trial test of a trial product. Is the full functionality already introduced? It seems to me that the finished product needs to wait.
I think it's worth a try anyway. Perhaps the team offers some reward for testing their product? Many projects do this.
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:22:17 AM

I think it's worth a try anyway. Perhaps the team offers some reward for testing their product? Many projects do this.
If there is a reward, then it is very good, direct motivation for people to help the project become better.
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:39:09 AM

Before an investor invests in a project, he will of course read and communicate everything in detail, which is the right decision.
You should always try to understand the essence of the project and understand its technical nuances as much as possible. then the project’s prospects become more understandable. Sometimes, having studied a project, you think twice to carry your money there.
But besides studying the project, you also need to monitor the growth of the market, there is no point in investing when it is not known, the market is different every day.
Quesdex

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:22:09 AM

Logically, it will be a complete product, meaning they put a mini version? people need to see what the team has done for them
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:33:33 AM

The fact that the project has a positive development is very good. Everyone likes this: both investors and the project community. I hope to see a serious rise in the cost of the token in the near future!
If everyone is happy with the project, then the team is on the right track, everything works in their favor. Cool
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:57:57 PM

Of course, you need to study the project as much as possible, its technical aspects, the team's reputation and many other indicators ... And only then draw a conclusion to invest in this project or in the Internet.
You should always study the project as much as possible from all sides in order to be able to maximize its prospects And it is only on the basis of our own data that conclusions can be drawn about how interesting and promising investments in this project are!
It is necessary to study not only the projects themselves but in general the entire cryptocurrency !!! How to invest and work with crypts! This all must learn!

tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:59:29 PM

It is necessary to study not only the projects themselves but in general the entire cryptocurrency !!! How to invest and work with crypts! This all must learn!
the science of investing has many nuances for investment, even when you invest already in a working project, you need to study the prospects for development and cooperation, and then draw conclusions
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:42:29 PM

If everyone is happy with the project, then the team is on the right track, everything works in their favor. Cool
indeed, very often in projects find what the shortcomings and often some users than the unhappy with the,hope that team will continue to development in such a same the right direction and without mistakes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: