Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:11:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 8)[BOUNTY][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR  (Read 2717 times)
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:13:08 AM

Investors should always thoroughly understand all the nuances of the project and make a decision on investing in this project based on their own conclusions.
Of course, you need to study the project as much as possible, its technical aspects, the team's reputation and many other indicators ... And only then draw a conclusion to invest in this project or in the Internet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FortFC (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 09:22:31 AM

No one will invest in the project, if he finds something suspicious, these are facts, for example, even a team photo.
You are 100% right! It seems to me that if the team wants to remain incognito it is better to be honest to write that the team decided not to publicize their names and photos. But when they use other people's photos, it's like a Scam.
I think all these nuances should be understood by potential investors who have decided to work with this project! And just so dig, I think it is not necessary!
Everyone has the right to ask any question here, right? if a person wants to invest, he will personally communicate with the team
Yes, I will not argue with you! Everyone has the right! But I think for now the information itself is enough and there is no hurry!
And I still insist that the information for investors should be as open and accessible as possible. People should be able to fully explore the project before investing their money in it.
Hello,
What kind of information is absent on the website of the project as to your opinion? Thanks
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:03:14 AM

I also had problems with the site. From a mobile phone, he absolutely does not want to work adequately. Please fix this problem.
Maybe of course the adaptation of the site for mobile devices is not the best. but in principle everything works more or less normally.
I can not work with a mobile device on the forum and with projects! This is terrible not convenient !!!

opsofsile1983

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:26:09 AM

I can not work with a mobile device on the forum and with projects! This is terrible not convenient !!!
I also prefer to use desktop computers. For me, no matter how big the screen of a mobile phone is, it’s unrealistic to fully replace a laptop or personal computer.
FortFC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 12:02:35 PM

I also had problems with the site. From a mobile phone, he absolutely does not want to work adequately. Please fix this problem.
Maybe of course the adaptation of the site for mobile devices is not the best. but in principle everything works more or less normally.
Hi,
Sorry but i do not understand to whome such query is addressed. Please clarify if you are talking about our web or some resource related to FortFC. Thanks
CiNik

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:04:03 PM

This forum is simply not optimized for mobile applications, so it is not convenient to use it.
Kirand

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:33:04 PM

Investors should always thoroughly understand all the nuances of the project and make a decision on investing in this project based on their own conclusions.
Of course, you need to study the project as much as possible, its technical aspects, the team's reputation and many other indicators ... And only then draw a conclusion to invest in this project or in the Internet.
Before investing in a project, I always read, communicate with the team, but of course it all depends on the amount
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:17:27 PM

All these nuances can be made to be comfortable using the phone, and perhaps the matter is in the site itself.
Quesdex

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:42:27 PM

It sounds very tempting! I think that such generous bounty has not been on the forum for a long time. The opportunity to earn such money may be of interest to many.
The opportunity to get tokens for 100 euros is a very cool opportunity. This is a great opportunity to start crypto investing for people who do not have financial opportunities.
Quite often, projects began to reduce the minimum contribution to the project. All this because of the state of the market, people began to invest a lot less over the past year.
And for this reason, growth projects have become much slower than before! And some are closed and did not start!
Of course, because the cryptocurrency has fallen on the market several times in price and this is very noticeable, people are just waiting for growth because their money has gone into a minus, and there is no point in investing at their own expense
BTCReporting

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:56:56 PM

Problem solved. It was a bad browser. I apologize for reporting a false problem. Now everything is working fine.
do not mislead the developers, they have enough worries and work on the project, please be careful and vigilant
I noticed that the application in the browser can really work still badly, I encountered a problem where, for example, firefox works fine and Google Chrome doesn’t Roll Eyes
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:00:53 PM

And for this reason, growth projects have become much slower than before! And some are closed and did not start!
Yes, now is a very difficult time,and those projects that can continue to develop have every chance to become very popular
BTCReporting

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:37:20 PM

Yes, now is a very difficult time,and those projects that can continue to develop have every chance to become very popular
As they say, there are fewer competitors in the market, due to the fact that it is much harder to promote your project in such conditions when investment is 2 times less
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:44:31 PM

Question to the developers! When will the mobile application and whether it will be at all. I really would like to use your project.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:11:49 AM

The main thing that now works. The project is still very young. The interface and functionality will be redone many more times. I think that in the future everything will be fine with project FORTFC.
FortFC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 09:02:41 AM

Question to the developers! When will the mobile application and whether it will be at all. I really would like to use your project.
Hello,
Thanks for the questions! As of the current moment we are developing and perform testing of the product before its launching. Please note that Aggregation Engine (extended functionality) developing is set at fourth quarter of 2019. For now, you can try the margin trading on cryptocurrencies using a demo version in MT5 for PC or mobile app version. Thanks
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:15:55 AM

What kind of information is absent on the website of the project as to your opinion? Thanks
Investors always want to know more about the project. Because it is very important to know all the nuances before making decisions to invest or not.
Kirand

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:32:30 AM

Investors always want to know more about the project. Because it is very important to know all the nuances before making decisions to invest or not.
Before an investor invests in a project, he will of course read and communicate everything in detail, which is the right decision.
opsofsile1983

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:38:10 AM

This forum is simply not optimized for mobile applications, so it is not convenient to use it.
Although there are statistics that the proportion of users who use the Internet from mobile devices more and more. Therefore, the issues of optimizing the interface specifically for mobile users or the release of application versions for a mobile platform is a priority task.
BTCReporting

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:48:10 AM

Although there are statistics that the proportion of users who use the Internet from mobile devices more and more. Therefore, the issues of optimizing the interface specifically for mobile users or the release of application versions for a mobile platform is a priority task.
Yes, it’s not even difficult to optimize, you just need to fix the HTML code, and then the site for the mobile version will work correctly
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 12:32:45 PM

You should always study the project as much as possible from all sides in order to be able to maximize its prospects And it is only on the basis of our own data that conclusions can be drawn about how interesting and promising investments in this project are!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: