Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:02:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 8)[BOUNTY][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR  (Read 2717 times)
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:18:35 PM

When does the sale of tokens end? On the official website, the end counter is zero-based, and I did not find the information on the duration of the sale.
FortFC (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 08:22:44 AM

Hello,

Big thanks to all of you who have expressed his opinion and given advices on this thread. The topic will be updated by today!
Thanks
FortFC (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 09:04:24 AM

Win 250 EUR per tweet!

FortFC grants 250 EUR prize in tokens for the best post about FortFC on Twitter!

The requirements are:
- Follow our Twitter https://twitter.com/FcFort
- Post in your account a tweet about FortFC that is 200 characters and with uniqueness not less than 90%
- Use graphics with the FortFC logo
- Use @FcFort tag
- The results wil be announced at 25 February 2019

Pay your attention that Tweet text should not be a copy taken from the FortFC official resources!

We will choose the best in our opinion tweet and award the winner with EUR 250 prize!
Countdown starts now!

More details regarding the bounty campaign can be found here: fortfc.com/bounty
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:14:36 AM

Hello,

Big thanks to all of you who have expressed his opinion and given advices on this thread. The topic will be updated by today!
Thanks
We are waiting for updates! To get more info !!! Smiley

Tryam93

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:24:43 AM

Hello,

Thanks
You promised to update the topic! I did not notice any changes. Write me in telegrams if you need help in processing or moderation, I will be happy to help.
@tryam93
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:26:32 AM

And where can I look at the list of bounty? What are the rewards? What are the conditions for participation?
They have a separate website for bounty registration. Look carefully at the description. There is no separate bounty thread on this forum.
FortFC (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 07:17:23 AM

Hello,

Thanks
You promised to update the topic! I did not notice any changes. Write me in telegrams if you need help in processing or moderation, I will be happy to help.
@tryam93

Hi,
The topic is updated the same day the message sent. Links to the bounty program describing each bounty task as well as general bounty and ICO info are added to the topic. Thanks
Zahmere

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:20:48 AM

And where can I look at the list of bounty? What are the rewards? What are the conditions for participation?
You have not carefully read the description:
Bounty program terms, tasks list as well as the instructions on how to join the program are available by the following link: fortfc.com/bounty

Now it is clear. Thank! I was just looking for a separate thread. Usually in other projects all conditions of the bounty are described in a separate thread on this forum.
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:23:57 AM

FortFC token price: 1 FFCT = €0,2.
The minimum amount one can earn by participating in FortFC bounty campaign is 2 FFCT (EUR 0,4) and the maximum amount one can get is 500 FFCT (EUR 100) per one completed task!
It sounds very tempting! I think that such generous bounty has not been on the forum for a long time. The opportunity to earn such money may be of interest to many.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:24:22 AM

Dear community members,

Please note that the previously created thread dedicated to the FortFC bounty campaign is no longer active since it was mistankenly created in a different section. I kindly request the admins to remove the non-active thread bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5095935.new#new
Thanks
I would, at your place, place all the information about the bounty here in the thread. People are very lazy and do not want to go through various links to other sites.
FortFC (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 11:17:00 AM

Dear community members,

Please note that the previously created thread dedicated to the FortFC bounty campaign is no longer active since it was mistankenly created in a different section. I kindly request the admins to remove the non-active thread bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5095935.new#new
Thanks
I would, at your place, place all the information about the bounty here in the thread. People are very lazy and do not want to go through various links to other sites.
Hello,
Please note that the quote you made is telling about the wrongly created thread. You are now in the active, current thread dedicated to the Bounty campaign by FortFC. Thanks
IarLeonid729

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:18:38 PM

See the link in the first post of this thread. There is a link to the site where you can read the conditions and register for participation.
Zahiemerna

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:54:57 PM

Please fix the link none of them is clickable. I agree with the comments above, we need to work on the design.
Something they have fixed, but still not all links work ... I think that the guys are busy developing their product and are not paying enough attention to any threads on the forum or their site ... but in vain. Marketing is very important nowadays!
FortFC (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 01:08:39 PM

Please fix the link none of them is clickable. I agree with the comments above, we need to work on the design.
Something they have fixed, but still not all links work ... I think that the guys are busy developing their product and are not paying enough attention to any threads on the forum or their site ... but in vain. Marketing is very important nowadays!
Hi,
To make it clear please tell me exactly what links are not working properly in the topic post? Thanks
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:27:31 PM

I agree with you completely! Update branch and make it brighter and make more information !!!
I support your opinion. Many investors (especially beginners) come to the forum and are looking for an object for their investments. You will not believe it, but I heard from some that they invested in the project because they liked the logo))) Therefore, the design plays an important role!
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:54:36 PM

We look forward to updates in this thread! Then it will be clearer and we will get answers to the questions!

FortFC (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 03:32:37 PM

We look forward to updates in this thread! Then it will be clearer and we will get answers to the questions!
Hi,
The links and general bounty campaign info is already updated on the topic. The other updates are not allowed to be done due to the member status restrictions of the forum. Thanks
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:47:42 PM

Hi,
The links and general bounty campaign info is already updated on the topic. The other updates are not allowed to be done due to the member status restrictions of the forum. Thanks
unfortunately the links don't work,try it for yourself click the link in the first post and check all links and fix their mistakes
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:19:45 PM

I agree with you completely! Update branch and make it brighter and make more information !!!
I support your opinion. Many investors (especially beginners) come to the forum and are looking for an object for their investments. You will not believe it, but I heard from some that they invested in the project because they liked the logo))) Therefore, the design plays an important role!
design advertising and marketing moves have a very important role not only in crypto projects but also in everyday life, so developers need to work on decorating their first message
Tryam93

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:46:59 PM

How much money you need to start the project, I see that you have already collected 700k $. Is that enough for you or need more?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: