Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:22:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 8)[BOUNTY][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR  (Read 2716 times)
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:03:47 PM

why do I need to register to view the bounty topic, I just want to read the terms, but without registration I can not do it-it's not right,it will alienate many participants of the bounty
You're right. I also do not understand this move by the project team. I think that you need to create a thread for bounty as it is done in other projects.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:22:55 PM

This FORTFC project offers a fairly generous reward for bounty members. I would like to ask whether the company plans to hold signatures? I would love to participate!
adidasler444

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:50:01 PM

very huge request to the admin of this thread,add all active links to telegram Facebook Twitter and a full description of the bounty program with percentage distribution of bets and number of coins per reward
This is a very good offer for the team. Going to the official thread, the user should receive maximum information about the project. I hope that in the future everything will complement.
cas33

Activity: 234

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:05:08 PM

This FORTFC project offers a fairly generous reward for bounty members. I would like to ask whether the company plans to hold signatures? I would love to participate!
Interested in the project. I would like to participate in the bounty. Where to see the conditions of participation and remuneration!? I can not find the thread. Give me a link.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:48:33 AM

Hello,

Big thanks to all of you who have expressed his opinion and given advices on this thread. The topic will be updated by today!
Thanks
You promised to update the topic! I did not notice any changes. Write me in telegrams if you need help in processing or moderation, I will be happy to help.
@tryam93

Hi,
The topic is updated the same day the message sent. Links to the bounty program describing each bounty task as well as general bounty and ICO info are added to the topic. Thanks
It's nice to see the dialogue with the team. It is very rare for a project team representative to have an active discussion with the community.
Zahiemerna

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:31:34 AM

Hi,
To make it clear please tell me exactly what links are not working properly in the topic post? Thanks
Everything is already fixed and everything works. You fix everything very quickly. You are great fellows!
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:47:58 AM

This is a very good offer for the team. Going to the official thread, the user should receive maximum information about the project. I hope that in the future everything will complement.
The FORTFC project has a rather interesting description of their concept. I think the team has something to put in the description of their project. And as users, it will be interesting for us to read this.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:35:34 AM

Please note that the quote you made is telling about the wrongly created thread. You are now in the active, current thread dedicated to the Bounty campaign by FortFC. Thanks
The thread is really quite lively and active. I am glad that you listened to the views of ordinary users and made a number of changes in the structure of this thread.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:06:02 AM

It would be great! I would also be happy to take part in the bounty and add the project signature to my account. By the way, I think that a signature is the most effective type of bounty.
IarLeonid729

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:49:41 AM

Marketing is very important nowadays!
You need to understand that marketing is much more important than the technical component of most projects. While there is no integration of blockchain projects into real business, the technical part of projects is less important for users. Marketing is what matters most today.
Zahmere

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:28:32 AM

It sounds very tempting! I think that such generous bounty has not been on the forum for a long time. The opportunity to earn such money may be of interest to many.
The opportunity to get tokens for 100 euros is a very cool opportunity. This is a great opportunity to start crypto investing for people who do not have financial opportunities.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:37:03 AM

It sounds very tempting! I think that such generous bounty has not been on the forum for a long time. The opportunity to earn such money may be of interest to many.
The opportunity to get tokens for 100 euros is a very cool opportunity. This is a great opportunity to start crypto investing for people who do not have financial opportunities.
Quite often, projects began to reduce the minimum contribution to the project. All this because of the state of the market, people began to invest a lot less over the past year.
Pavel1988Pop

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:54:40 PM

The idea of the FORTFC project team to create UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR looks quite new and promising! It seems to me that the project has a good chance of becoming known in the crypto community!
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:33:56 PM

The links and general bounty campaign info is already updated on the topic. The other updates are not allowed to be done due to the member status restrictions of the forum. Thanks
I am very pleased to see such an active dialogue between users and the project representative. It is very cool that in the project there is a person who controls the communication in the thread on the BTT.
cas33

Activity: 234

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:36:43 PM

The idea of the FORTFC project team to create UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR looks quite new and promising! It seems to me that the project has a good chance of becoming known in the crypto community!
I was also interested in this project because it does not look like other projects. Therefore, I will observe the development.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:38:06 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2019, 03:54:08 PM by tor9

very huge request to the admin of this thread,add all active links to telegram Facebook Twitter and a full description of the bounty program with percentage distribution of bets and number of coins per reward
support,add information about the distribution of coins on each of the bounty program and the program signature,because every participant in the program bouti first reviews this information and decides on the participation
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:50:27 PM

also interested in this question! Maybe somewhere before this was discussed, but I did not see the information!

sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:57:32 PM

also interested in this question! Maybe somewhere before this was discussed, but I did not see the information!
all detailed information should be available in this chat, I have to read it immediately and think about further actions, and the project offers the bounty company on its website,and there you need to register-it is completely inconvenient and immediately repels
adidasler444

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:08:25 PM

I think that the developers will add information to this thread. Do not hurry! At the stage of preparation there is a lot of responsible work! Everything will be fine.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:16:16 PM

Which exchanges will the token trade at the end of ico? Or you do not provide such information?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: