Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:07:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 8)[BOUNTY][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR  (Read 2717 times)
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:21:05 AM

most likely, all prospects for the development of blockchain technology have great opportunities,and today we even do not assume in what areas of human activity this can be implemented
I will say that we can not even imagine all the possibilities of the blockchain technology. They are limitless. And those developments that we see now are only a small part of what modern science can do. There are a lot of interesting things ahead
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:16:30 AM

Yes, the forum helps a lot! You can learn and gain experience! And such projects are also not a bad chance to earn!
Investing in cryptocurrency generally gives you a chance not only to make money, but to completely change your life. I think that if you approach the investment issue thoughtfully and as seriously as possible, you can get good results!
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:10:29 PM

Yes, the forum helps a lot! You can learn and gain experience! And such projects are also not a bad chance to earn!
Investing in cryptocurrency generally gives you a chance not only to make money, but to completely change your life. I think that if you approach the investment issue thoughtfully and as seriously as possible, you can get good results!
You know, at first it is very difficult to set yourself up on what you need to invest, and without it in any way! Not everyone is ready to give their money. Everyone wants to earn a lot but they don’t want to do anything for it

tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:24:39 PM

Now a very difficult situation on the market. I hope that the team will be able to overcome difficulties and be able to implement their project.
The difficult situation on the market? You know that yesterday one company held an ICO in 24 seconds and raised $ 21 million.... And you're talking about hard times. The main thing that the project was working and promising. There are still enough investors on the market.
so it was a super project, such a success is rarely able to repeat even the highest market, it is likely an exceptional case from practice
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:08:47 PM

Now a very difficult situation on the market. I hope that the team will be able to overcome difficulties and be able to implement their project.
The difficult situation on the market? You know that yesterday one company held an ICO in 24 seconds and raised $ 21 million.... And you're talking about hard times. The main thing that the project was working and promising. There are still enough investors on the market.
so it was a super project, such a success is rarely able to repeat even the highest market, it is likely an exceptional case from practice
It just confirms the fact that if the project is really promising, it will be able to easily raise money even in such a difficult time as today.
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:11:10 PM

Explain to me the concept of this FORTFC project? I read the description but I can’t figure it out myself ... a lot of special terms.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:33:25 PM

You know, at first it is very difficult to set yourself up on what you need to invest, and without it in any way! Not everyone is ready to give their money. Everyone wants to earn a lot but they don’t want to do anything for it
for investing in new projects we need not only accurate calculation and analysis,but also a huge luck to be in the right place and the right time
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:11:19 PM

for investing in new projects we need not only accurate calculation and analysis,but also a huge luck to be in the right place and the right time
Yes, it is equally important! Good luck needs a lot ...

CiNik

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:29:02 PM

You need to analyze the team and the market itself well, read the white paper and then you can already think about investing
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:31:02 PM

Explain to me the concept of this FORTFC project? I read the description but I can’t figure it out myself ... a lot of special terms.
This project is that combines the exchange of crypto currency on fibate money and crypto currency. It is best to read white paper and try to understand it myself, it will be much more clearly than I will be able to explain.
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:50:09 PM

This project is that combines the exchange of crypto currency on fibate money and crypto currency. It is best to read white paper and try to understand it myself, it will be much more clearly than I will be able to explain.
That is, if I understand correctly, then this project is roughly speaking as exchanged, right? tell me if it's not difficult for you
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:01:08 PM

Such projects may be one in a hundred, it is rare cases that in such a period of time to collect such an amount, very much depends on the idea itself, I am sure of it.
Tryam93

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:09:50 PM

That is, if I understand correctly, then this project is roughly speaking as exchanged, right? tell me if it's not difficult for you
Roughly speaking, yes it is an exchange, but not like the others. It does not depend on the state of the market, but is supported by fiat currencies.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:27:01 PM

Such ICO which collect tens of millions of dollars and are held in a few minutes have already been in the history of the currency. As a rule, these are very strong projects both from the technical side and from the marketing side.
BTC_Panther

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:00:27 PM

Roughly speaking, yes it is an exchange, but not like the others. It does not depend on the state of the market, but is supported by fiat currencies.
All this is still in theory, I wonder how it will work in real conditions. Will the developers realize their plans?
BTC_Panther

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:12:32 PM

I look at the FORTFC project site indicated that now there is a 40% discount on tokens. It turns out that today's price is the minimum price for a token?
Tryam93

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:14:02 PM

All this is still in theory, I wonder how it will work in real conditions. Will the developers realize their plans?
I have no doubt that developers can do everything. The team is strong, the project is made technically competently. The only problem that may arise is the lack of money.
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:24:03 PM

I look at the FORTFC project site indicated that now there is a 40% discount on tokens. It turns out that today's price is the minimum price for a token?
How much is a token on ICO today? And are there any restrictions on the minimum amount of investment?
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:45:47 PM

I have no doubt that developers can do everything. The team is strong, the project is made technically competently. The only problem that may arise is the lack of money.
And the lack of money can only be due to the market situation, there is no other reason, or simply no one wants to invest
Lanzer

Activity: 446
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:54:25 PM

dear admin i have cookiess error some  button are not working for me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: