Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:58:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Old coins vs new coins  (Read 27401 times)
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:05:32 PM

The old coin already knows how it works and provides good development, the team has experience and can deal with existing problems. For new coins, this requires the right process and adjustment to be better and can provide interesting innovations. To ensure that you have to have a real vision and mission so that it can be accepted.

With older and tried coins you receive less risk than with new unknown project. Also with old coins the bottom and the high are visible.

Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:10:44 PM

I will stick with the old coins, as their capitalization far exceeds most of the new ones. I do not rule out the option that some new coin can achieve more than EOS, Ethereum or even Bitcoin, but so far there is no such coin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:13:32 PM

Of the projects that carried out their ICO after the "superperiod" I like Fantom the most. Even despite the fact that the coin is not in a favorable position compared to the ICO price, the project has very good prospects. Most benefits will open when project switch to own network.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
ConvallAria

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:15:53 PM

I think most older projects are more reliable than younger ones. These projects have already proven their viability and were able to survive during a severe fall.

qwerty1337

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:18:18 PM

old coins: coins that went through the bull run
new coins: are ICO tokens from projects during the bear market,mostly not listed on exchanges.

It is obvious that all the aspect of the space had struggled due the giant force of bitcoin. Over the past year the average dump in price of most of the old token/altcoin from the last bull run is close to 90% while the new coin are holding to their price. Most ICOs in the later part of 2018 decided to postpone the listing which their decision could be justified or condemned as the market revives.
With the approaching news of bull run and present the value of altcoins,
1.  can the altcoins ever hit the ATH price even at $20000 bitcoin?
2. Can the new coin from ICO be an alternative even with so much old coin held in some portfolios?  
3. will you choose to hold on to old coins or sell to invest into new ICOs?

I think that we will undoubtedly see the growth of coins, both old and new, but many projects are already leaving CMC, and this is good, bad projects are not needed.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:43:30 PM

I think old coins is always good because new coins right now are wise and sometimes it getting scammed so its better to get back at the past and know all those legit coins we see.
Freescan

Activity: 397

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:53:28 PM

I don't want to take the risk, that actually new coins don't always have further developments, sometimes even just on the exchange for a moment and I personally prefer old coins or at least old coins won't erase my funds quickly.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:58:49 PM

the average old coin does have an advantage from a community that is likely to be formed and in terms of popularity many people already know of new coins. and now it's also difficult to get people's trust

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:34:22 PM

I think old coins or new coins have the same chance of skyrocketing, as we know that the market conditions are currently dropping so that old or new coins have the same risk.
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:08:19 PM

I don't want to take the risk, that actually new coins don't always have further developments, sometimes even just on the exchange for a moment and I personally prefer old coins or at least old coins won't erase my funds quickly.
I agree with your opinion, that old coins can be more profitable or not spend our money quickly, I think maybe the new coin lacks ideas, good planning and people who like it.

altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 03:06:13 PM

As per my opinion, It will not matter that invest in an old or new coins but we have to invest in the coin which has strong project and potential for growth.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:58:32 PM

for myself, I prefer to hold the ico coin but in a short time because I immediately sell it if the coin price is going up and immediately close it for investment to another ico, because the ico coin can be very fast at a price.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:08:45 PM

Personally I prefer on token that able reach coincapmarket.

Because the higher their position mean that they have more capitalization value so it's more difficult for being manipulate eventhough there is no guarantee but at least we can minimize the risk !

Smiley
MualanMaulana

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:11:48 PM

I always gave my preference to old coins because they have already recommended themselves in the cryptocurrency market

Yes, I also like old coins because they are stronger than new ones, sometimes the new ones are not as good as old coins, so many people like old coins rather than new ones.
but not all new coins are better than old coins. new coins should replace the technology that new coins have. but nothing really can replace the popularity of old coins
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:25:25 PM

I prefer the old ones. Not that old is gold, because of the trust that gained by the old ones. If you see that the price of the old coin are far more than a new one. The flactuation of a old coin is a little bit less than a new one. Honestly I mainly see the trust gained by a coin.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
jubilarian

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 05:49:30 PM

1. It can hit ATH but I think that no one can know when it happens.
2. No idea
3. For me, hold old coin and I can add new coin if it is good. 

Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:54:27 PM

The old coin already knows how it works and provides good development, the team has experience and can deal with existing problems. For new coins, this requires the right process and adjustment to be better and can provide interesting innovations. To ensure that you have to have a real vision and mission so that it can be accepted.

With older and tried coins you receive less risk than with new unknown project. Also with old coins the bottom and the high are visible.
true the problem is that most of the new coins are very risky than the old coins that have been tested by many people, and most people feel that they are profitable by old coins rather than new coins that can cause losses and lose money
Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 05:55:11 PM

old coins: coins that went through the bull run
new coins: are ICO tokens from projects during the bear market,mostly not listed on exchanges.

It is obvious that all the aspect of the space had struggled due the giant force of bitcoin. Over the past year the average dump in price of most of the old token/altcoin from the last bull run is close to 90% while the new coin are holding to their price. Most ICOs in the later part of 2018 decided to postpone the listing which their decision could be justified or condemned as the market revives.
With the approaching news of bull run and present the value of altcoins,
1.  can the altcoins ever hit the ATH price even at $20000 bitcoin?
2. Can the new coin from ICO be an alternative even with so much old coin held in some portfolios?  
3. will you choose to hold on to old coins or sell to invest into new ICOs?

Even if we are going to have a bull run, it will be quite difficult for the ATH to be reached especially in this year 2019. I can only predict a possible high price of $8,000 for bitcoin.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform

Activity: 438

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:06:17 PM

It is difficult to have a coin that can reach the price of $ 20000 as Bitcoin has ever achieved.
In my opinion, in the near future, there cannot be a coin to replace the old coins.
If I have a good ICO I would probably sell the old money and invest in it, but this is very rare in the current market.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:08:11 PM

I save all the coins, both new and old, but investing in new coins is more risky than in old ones, as coins that have been sold on the market for a long time can track and view charts of past years, how the project develops and what it has achieved from the very beginning. New projects do not rush to negotiate with the exchanges at the expense of listing their tokens and prefer to wait for the best market conditions.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: