Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:57:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Old coins vs new coins  (Read 27401 times)
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 798

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 05:19:42 PM

all coins have the same risk, there are always two possibilities, that is losses and profits even for old coins, nothing solid, we cannot determine or judge coins only from age because not all old coins are good and not all new coins are bad coins , it all depends on the project and the community so we must be wise in choosing coins to use as investments

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 05:23:40 PM

the token as release from the market might helps with chance on option as investors to put of spares with decision to work on decision as applying customs of reference focusing with objective with the running of plan as collecting with numbers of nominals on profit with the returns and gains with the results as transmitting to wallet acc with the banking.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:25:20 PM

old coins and new coins have their own risks, but if new coins tend to have a big risk, the fact is that when they enter the exchange, they have no value and there is no price development anymore. while the old coins are at least in the market and have a stable price so that the opportunity to ride is still there, but not just any coins

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:30:57 PM

I will not tell you my position for a long time. During the time that I trade in the crypto market, I have seen a lot. Those coins that have few prospects can grow furiously, but they also quickly fall to the bottom.
Sometimes after the end of the pump, the next one may begin in a short time. And some very promising coins can trade for a whole year at about the same price level.
wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:22:03 PM

I keep a lot of unknown altcoins. I don't have high hopes for them. But I'm sure that some coins will increase in price several times. I advise everyone not to sell shitcoins. You need to start selling coins when bullrun starts at ETH XRP LTC.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 01:04:37 PM

I think oldcoin or only those new coin which are listed. The listed coin or pos coin have better probability of giving good return because they are going through tough period and still not disappear. Their management are active on various social sites. These coin have realistic product and can give good return in future

ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:12:15 PM

1.  can the altcoins ever hit the ATH price even at $20000 bitcoin?

It is possible but this will take a long time to wait like years and year as we seen BTC did 10 years more to get that ATH.

2. Can the new coin from ICO be an alternative even with so much old coin held in some portfolios? 

Yes ofcorse it is about the project they are offering, the people will decide on it in terms of demand.

3. will you choose to hold on to old coins or sell to invest into new ICOs?

It will depend on the market situation and the offered project. new coins are good to have if they can compete on the market and offering a great development for the future.
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:20:02 PM

I prefer new coins with very high interest level and also old coins with working product, proven results and big community. The combination of both is the best thing
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 02:20:41 PM

I always gave my preference to old coins because they have already recommended themselves in the cryptocurrency market
Exactly that old coins is better than the new coins. Cause everyone is know that old is gold. So I think if we want to make our investment safe then we should choose old coins.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 12:36:29 AM

old coin has been in the market for a long time and always waits for a bull run. while new coins are in any position, either a bear market or a bull run. but unfortunately, when a bear market, tokens are not on the exchange list.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:14:30 AM

Of course, there are certain patterns that will have to show how the world is changing. I can’t say that today the world has changed completely, but I see that investors are now watching projects more carefully.
Technological developments are developing very fast, so that many new coins are emerging by carrying out new technologies, this can provide a distinctive color for crypto currencies, so that it can be an attractive choice for traders to be able to make a profit. the more coins available on the market, the more choices you will have in trading.

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:21:11 AM

It doesn't matter if that is old or new altcoins, it's depend on the activeness and flexibility of the specific project ( crypto project ). As long as the project is alive the altcoins will survive and surpass different expectation for good. So it's better to always track and observer your potential interest crypto project.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:32:59 AM

It doesn't matter if that is old or new altcoins, it's depend on the activeness and flexibility of the specific project ( crypto project ). As long as the project is alive the altcoins will survive and surpass different expectation for good. So it's better to always track and observer your potential interest crypto project.

The prescence of project team members in social media and other popular web network, could help those old and new altcoins gain promising market capitalization. Many probability will come as long as every project continues to boom for long terms, along with the holders mindset. If that's the case sudden fall down on a crypto price will not happen quickly, because of strong dedication and motivations.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:48:32 AM

Old coins are certainly better and promising for long-term investment, especially coins that already have a large market or at least $ 1 billion so that we are worthy of being the assets of the future, while the new coins certainly need time to be the best.
Wildwest

Activity: 1704
Merit: 315

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:50:58 AM

3. will you choose to hold on to old coins or sell to invest into new ICOs?
If I think the new coin has a very good prospect, of course I will shift my investment to the new coin. If indeed the selected coin is certain this coin will benefit more than 3 times

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
karmapala

Activity: 135

https://darbfinance.com/

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:04:50 AM

for current conditions it will be very loss to sell old coins and buy new ico coins if in my opinion it is better to hold the coin for a while .

⚫Darb   /   World’s first blockchainasset platform for everyone
https://darbfinance.com/
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:06:08 AM

now I am more likely to invest in old coins, because for ethereum, dogecoin and ripples also old coins, and also a profitable way to make more profits, compared to new coins.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:21:50 AM

Of course, there are certain patterns that will have to show how the world is changing. I can’t say that today the world has changed completely, but I see that investors are now watching projects more carefully.
Technological developments are developing very fast, so that many new coins are emerging by carrying out new technologies, this can provide a distinctive color for crypto currencies, so that it can be an attractive choice for traders to be able to make a profit. the more coins available on the market, the more choices you will have in trading.
That will provide interesting variations and more choices can be made by investors. However, the new coin must have the power and have a good project, because ultimately the one who will determine the coin will develop or not will be the investors. New Coin must get full support because it is the initial capital to continue to exist and survive in the crypto world at this time.
concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:23:14 AM

now I am more likely to invest in old coins, because for ethereum, dogecoin and ripples also old coins, and also a profitable way to make more profits, compared to new coins.
besides that old coins are also more convincing and many people already know about their strengths and weaknesses.
Old coins are better and benefit a lot from old coins. indeed the new coins are not all bad and there are still some that are good and can be profitable.
while new coins can be profitable, it doesn't matter to have them.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
Krassows

Activity: 392

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:30:27 AM

I think between the old coin and the new coin if it is made to be a better investment for old coins, of course the old coins are mostly included in the best coin list so we don't hesitate to invest in the old coin

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: