Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:03:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Old coins vs new coins  (Read 27401 times)
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:29:43 AM

In conditions of constant volatility of the cryptocurrency market, I will choose old coins.
They have proven their viability and growth opportunities upwards.
I also do so, in any case, until the market shows a steady growth, only then you can safely buy new coins and not be afraid that they will not make a profit

If a that new coins will not make profit don't expect to gain fast profit, because it needs longer time to take in order to develop more demands for its crypto community. When you're able to grow your asset you will find good returns once market started to increase at better pumping period, so you might grab more opportunities to sell at profitable price. You won't regret those times you've been patiently waiting and after the struggles rewards always come unexpected.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:44:51 AM

1. Altcoin is very difficult to reach the price of 20,000 $, because very good bitcoin is difficult
2. many ico failed after the price of bitcoin began to decline
3. storing new coins that are still cheap is very good but pandaI must choose a good new coin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
Altcoinboss

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:07:55 AM

old coins: coins that went through the bull run
new coins: are ICO tokens from projects during the bear market,mostly not listed on exchanges.

It is obvious that all the aspect of the space had struggled due the giant force of bitcoin. Over the past year the average dump in price of most of the old token/altcoin from the last bull run is close to 90% while the new coin are holding to their price. Most ICOs in the later part of 2018 decided to postpone the listing which their decision could be justified or condemned as the market revives.
With the approaching news of bull run and present the value of altcoins,
1.  can the altcoins ever hit the ATH price even at $20000 bitcoin?
2. Can the new coin from ICO be an alternative even with so much old coin held in some portfolios?  
3. will you choose to hold on to old coins or sell to invest into new ICOs?

I stick with the mentality that most old coins that went through the bull run has reached their elastic limit( that is, showing the highest height they can go).

I believe in Investing in new coin because they are still new to the system and if the project is cool, they have the potential to rise and multiply itself more than the old coin when the next bull run happens.
SergeyS

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:52:12 AM

new coins: are ICO tokens from projects during the bear market,mostly not listed on exchanges.

It is obvious that all the aspect of the space had struggled due the giant force of bitcoin. Over the past year the average dump in price of most of the old token/altcoin from the last bull run is close to 90% while the new coin are holding to their price. Most ICOs in the later part of 2018 decided to postpone the listing which their decision could be justified or condemned as the market revives.
1.  can the altcoins ever hit the ATH price even at $20000 bitcoin?
2. Can the new coin from ICO be an alternative even with so much old coin held in some portfolios?  

Today, with this bear market, I will never sell my old and in my opinion promising coins in order to invest this money in the ICO project, since now these projects show too weak a position from which trust is becoming less and less every day.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
MarconyGL

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:38:22 PM

1.  can the altcoins ever hit the ATH price even at $20000 bitcoin?

Today, with this bear market, I will never sell my old and in my opinion promising coins in order to invest this money in the ICO project, since now these projects show too weak a position from which trust is becoming less and less every day.
This is the right decision, because there is no guarantee that the price of coins that you have, will be shown with new coins, in other words, only get more losses if you sell old and promising coins

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
winterrose

Activity: 619
Merit: 352

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:51:05 PM

I like the old school better. These projects have been on the market for a long time, they have support from people. But at the same time, if the new project is promising and I am confident in it (only after listing on exchange), then I will add it to my portfolio.
BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:50:40 PM

I prefer the old projects, as such coins as Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, Litecoin and NEO, will be leaders in the cryptocurrency market for a long time.

uniquark

Activity: 533

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:03:55 PM

For old coins, it is recommended to select big projects and have market cap of over 100 million. New coin I think should only invest in projects sold by exchange
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:29:47 PM

Do some research and you will realize that the new coins over the past month have been able to produce a good profit for investors. What can not boast of all the popular currencies.

Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:41:01 PM

Perhaps in such a market is better to buy something old. New coins do not look promising. Perhaps it is better to buy old coins by examining them.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
DonFacundo

Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:24:16 PM

It is really risky to invest on new coins it can go dump and will not be recover, but it is more profitable than the old coins if you are lucky to invest a profitable coin, many new shit coins these days so better to invest on old coins if you don't want to loss money.

jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:30:59 PM

It depends on investors choice but as for me I think old coins are better for investment and safer too ,new coins are tend to fix problems the old ones can't and improve the security of crypto but newer coins of nowadays are not safe to invest in ,too many scam coins are born this days

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:32:43 PM

Both kinds have advantage and disadvantages .  old coins is more legit but tend to grow slower . many users prefer this but some were impatient enough to wait , thats the reason for them to diversify or switch directly on a new kind of coins  .

New coins on the other hand more riskier because they dont gain a reputation yet . you will never know if they will stay or nay .  the only advantage of them is that they are more cheaper and they can also easily pumped  due to manipulation .
8rch7

Merit: 463

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:37:56 PM

in my opinion, old coins or new coins will be able to survive in competition (especially the price issue) depending on the team behind the coin project.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:42:09 PM

for the old coin is better than the new coin, that's my opinion for the old coin because it's definitely a potential, especially the old ones that are good for the project and longterm coin more investors than the old coin than the new the coin is newcoin because after the project and the distribution of tokens is done then the price is due to the bounty hunter that can not wait even if the new coin is potential and longterm can not prevent the price dump so that's why old coins are better than the new coin is more probable and the old coin is more profitable but even if it's too big you will be in a new coin if you're well into the strategies you'll also be profitable when it's good sold only coin and has a potential and is largely longterm it.

Nurma.A

Activity: 286

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:10:28 PM

Impossible. All altcoins are based on bitcoin. When bitcoin goes down, altcoin prices also drop. Maybe it will reach ATH when the bitcoin price reaches ATH too. Hold old coins or buy new ico coins, both at risk. However, I prefer old coins rather than new coins. Because now, there are many new coins that are not clearly priced.

prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:16:15 PM

Old coins are more trustworthy. They survived in the market for a long time.New coins do not have the normal exchange, they also not much tested by time.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:25:54 PM

I pick new coins as I accept new coins may have opportunity to increment significantly in costs when contrasted with officially settled coins given the market pattern. At the point when another coin hits the market, its costs will ascend in any case. So here to use that pattern of value increase, one ought to have exchanging abilities.

So it is particularly great approach to produce benefits by putting resources into new coins.
pufenduy

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:08:48 PM

The most potential have top 10 crypto currencies. I do not think that any other coin could be competitive with such giants of the industry as XRP, NEO, XLM and other amazing coins. Cannot wait for the market improvement.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:21:01 PM

1.  can the altcoins ever hit the ATH price even at $20000 bitcoin?

Not all of new emerge coins nowadays are scam, there are few new emerge altcoins nowadays that have potential in the market. They have also unique characteristics and that's why it can survive in the market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: