Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:53:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BlackCoin PUMP - the improved Mazatrain  (Read 9307 times)
BohemianStalker

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:20:15 PM

For anyone getting caught up in this fakepump by BTCWhale ... unlucky. He's dumping some BC on you to buy more of the real pumpcoin for tonight which hasn't been announced.

Thoughts after 5 days?

Now I think you're taking credit for something you didn't do and aren't doing right now either.

So first it's a "fakedump" by me and now that you've seen it isn't then it isn't pumped by me. As previously stated I announced to the public at the same time as I did with the team. You know what I think? You didn't invest anything so why would you go into this thread anyway, had you done that you'd love me since when this post was made BlackCoin was at it's lowest point ever (500-550) and I brought it up - but either way, everybody who listened to me has profited and it's not done by far.

Get your head out of your ass.

good job mate, dont get distracted by retards..too many poor and frustrated people here with no balls whatsoever.
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:33:19 PM

This is very nice. I only got 1k of them but do you think it will grow like mazaocin did to that level or will it stay in these mono thousands region? I would like to know so if it isn't too late should I buy a few more of them now? Smiley
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:55:02 PM

This is very nice. I only got 1k of them but do you think it will grow like mazaocin did to that level or will it stay in these mono thousands region? I would like to know so if it isn't too late should I buy a few more of them now? Smiley
Ask yourself how much coin like NXT pure POS is worth...
BC is now pure POS without premine it development will be slower but it cause strange things their community have to be active and backup dev and whole projects.

NXT - 1,000,000,000 [all] -  0.00006303 BTC
BC -       75,000,000  [all] -  0.00004000 BTC

o_O - i don't have to say more Tongue, i guess

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:58:05 PM

Ask yourself how much coin like NXT pure POS is worth...
BC is now pure POS without premine it development will be slower but it cause strange things their community have to be active and backup dev and whole projects.

NXT - 1,000,000,000 [all] -  0.00006303 BTC
BC -       75,000,000  [all] -  0.00004000 BTC

o_O - i don't have to say more Tongue, i guess

What does it mean? I'm not math
jonnysomething

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:02:10 PM

I debated buying more every step of the way and haven't regretted my decision to do so. Sure, it could drop, but bc is actively trying to prevent deflation.

No other coin is doing that.

My only regret would not be keeping the coin I bought 5x's cheaper.
anonymousxx1503

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:32:46 PM

For anyone getting caught up in this fakepump by BTCWhale ... unlucky. He's dumping some BC on you to buy more of the real pumpcoin for tonight which hasn't been announced.

Thoughts after 5 days?

Now I think you're taking credit for something you didn't do and aren't doing right now either.

So first it's a "fakedump" by me and now that you've seen it isn't then it isn't pumped by me. As previously stated I announced to the public at the same time as I did with the team. You know what I think? You didn't invest anything so why would you go into this thread anyway, had you done that you'd love me since when this post was made BlackCoin was at it's lowest point ever (500-550) and I brought it up - but either way, everybody who listened to me has profited and it's not done by far.

I like how you're taking so much credit for BC.

Post some trading history logs then.

Yeah do this, but take your time faking them though, most people can tell by the pixels.

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
BTCWhale (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:53:41 PM

Thoughts after 5 days?

Yeah do this, but take your time faking them though, most people can tell by the pixels.

Do a failed pump, people will call you a dumper- do a succesful one and people will claim you're just taking credit for something you didn't do.
I don't blame Fontas nor Wolong for getting tired of it - either way you want to see it, I've made everybody who took my advice upon the announcement over 300%+. Sadly you didn't buy. And to respond to your last quote, that's exactly what people will say. Enjoy watching from the sidelines, though.
What I've done is pumped it since I announced it with setting buy walls, buying mostly cheap coins from people dumping, also I announced to my team at the same time as the community- most of my team hold large amounts. That along with the multipool Blackcoin added contributed to it's current success.
Either way, not sure why you'd post here since you're obviously not holding yourself, gl though.
jonnysomething

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:58:38 PM

2014-03-10 21:21:20   BUY   0.00000800   25000.00000000   0.20000000   0.00030000   0.20030000

This order was placed BECAUSE OF BTCWhale.

I do not think he was responsible for BC's success, but give him credit for making a DAMN GOOD call.
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:10:34 PM

I had to buy more and can you please ask all the other whales to buy more so it goes up enough to make a real difference in some of our lives I am so much waiting for that ONE THING TO HAPPEN with a coin for me, just hope I didn't buy in too late although I had a few hundred from before.

I will eve sing for Black coin now..
come whale with me  Grin Grin
come whale and buy some more..........................
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:19:23 PM

And to respond to your last quote, that's exactly what people will say.

No, people have their own logs and can verify if it looks legit or not.
jonnysomething

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:00:38 PM

I had to buy more and can you please ask all the other whales to buy more so it goes up enough to make a real difference in some of our lives I am so much waiting for that ONE THING TO HAPPEN with a coin for me, just hope I didn't buy in too late although I had a few hundred from before.

I will eve sing for Black coin now..
come whale with me  Grin Grin
come whale and buy some more..........................
I bet you are mad.
colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:17:52 AM

Thoughts after 5 days?

Do a failed pump, people will call you a dumper- do a succesful one and people will claim you're just taking credit for something you didn't do.
I don't blame Fontas nor Wolong for getting tired of it - either way you want to see it, I've made everybody who took my advice upon the announcement over 300%+. Sadly you didn't buy. And to respond to your last quote, that's exactly what people will say. Enjoy watching from the sidelines, though.
What I've done is pumped it since I announced it with setting buy walls, buying mostly cheap coins from people dumping, also I announced to my team at the same time as the community- most of my team hold large amounts. That along with the multipool Blackcoin added contributed to it's current success.
Either way, not sure why you'd post here since you're obviously not holding yourself, gl though.

+1

Can't argue with that Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: