Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:58:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin in 2019?  (Read 50615 times)
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:24:43 PM

it's the best step to get a big profit later because from now on if we invest it can get a low price and someday the price of bitcoin will definitely soar

Hope your hopes are fulfilled and see prices rise again for the next few years and the time you buy BITCOIN in large quantities to generate large profits as well.
All of us are going to make our dreams come true this year but for this it is best time to take start and investing our money if we will wait any more price will rise higher and then profit will reduce so better not to lose the opportunity and invest in 2019, I am sure about bull will run late in 2019 so I am investing and holding.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:46:13 AM

it's still bad this year, last week it reached $ 4000 but now it has fallen back to $ 3700. it's still difficult to predict how this bull run will happen this year if it's still not as green as this.
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:01:35 AM

Don't worry if you keep invest your money at bitcoin because still profitable and always got profit later, keep holding and save your asset at crypto because its the best time how to get profit with your money in bitcoin.
Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 116

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:14:59 AM

Don't worry if you keep invest your money at bitcoin because still profitable and always got profit later, keep holding and save your asset at crypto because its the best time how to get profit with your money in bitcoin.
certainly the first thing to do is convince our hearts to invest here. without that we will only be panicked sell. with personal confidence it will certainly make it easier for us to hold on for a long time

Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:38:41 AM

certainly the first thing to do is convince our hearts to invest here. without that we will only be panicked sell. with personal confidence it will certainly make it easier for us to hold on for a long time

Sure is the trait that you must take in the decision you want to make because if you doubt, loss will haunt you in each of your dreams. This is not something that is always good for you to get later.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:54:32 AM

well, convincing our choices will be a good thing for the future. however, consideration in this matter still remains. of course we must really pay attention to the market. although now the potential for recovery is so high. we are not supposed to relax waiting for it. we have to find good information to be more convincing.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:57:14 PM

It does not matter if the 2019, 2020, 2030. I always invest in bitcoin. Because I know that investing in bitcoin will be my profit. Bitcoin prices are increasing day by day. So I think investing in bitcoin will never hurt. I know that the prices of Bitcoin are sometimes very low. But it can be temporarily damaged but later it can be compensated. Because of the decrease in Bitcoin prices a little later, it increased again at a hiatus. So investing in bitcoin is very good. Time is no big deal. Here's the key to investing here. I try to always invest in bitcoin. Thank you.
While I congratulate you in your positive attitude towards bitcoin at the same time I am not one of those that think that investing in bitcoin is always a good idea, you need to learn technical analysis to know when it is the right moment and when it is not and during the whole year of 2018 it was a terrible idea to invest in bitcoin since it only gave you losses.
daniel08

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:51:22 AM

Even if the market is been in the big dip this past few months and in this first quarter of the year where in bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies goes down in value , i still believe that they can overcome the dip. And hoping until the end of this year all the cryptocurrencies will bounce back specially the bitcoin where many people invested in it and i am of them that are still investing in bitcoin because i still believe that onve it comes back i will surely gain more profits.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:58:30 PM

Your decision is still in your hands, what ever you do if you have minset to invest that is good and if you not to invest it's your choice and what ever you choose in the end they have consequences that whcih is two result only is either you will earn more money or more profit or you will be losing your investment.  But here at crypto once you have knowledge or enough information you will get good profit.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:50:07 AM

Your decision is still in your hands, what ever you do if you have minset to invest that is good and if you not to invest it's your choice and what ever you choose in the end they have consequences that whcih is two result only is either you will earn more money or more profit or you will be losing your investment.  But here at crypto once you have knowledge or enough information you will get good profit.
as long as we prepared our sellf well before decided investing our money into this market , i am sure we will able gain profits.common mistake that done by traders and investors was they didnt prepared with enough skill.they think if buy bitcoin they will automaticly gain profit several days or months later.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:18:19 AM

as long as we prepared our sellf well before decided investing our money into this market , i am sure we will able gain profits.common mistake that done by traders and investors was they didnt prepared with enough skill.they think if buy bitcoin they will automaticly gain profit several days or months later.
Skills and knowledge are both important, it will help you to make good decision that will help you to be successful.
Whatever your method as long as it's working, you'll be able to make yourself profitable in investing, usually people are in long term as it only demands little skills, because if an investor can hold, he will be able to get the best return once the market will grow again.

Possibilities are big, it has happen in the past so it can be repeated again, we are playing in fixed supply and increasing demand, so things can go wild.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:13:33 AM

Skills and knowledge are both important, it will help you to make good decision that will help you to be successful.
Whatever your method as long as it's working, you'll be able to make yourself profitable in investing, usually people are in long term as it only demands little skills, because if an investor can hold, he will be able to get the best return once the market will grow again.

Possibilities are big, it has happen in the past so it can be repeated again, we are playing in fixed supply and increasing demand, so things can go wild.

It is true that knowledge and skills are very important for self-development, especially in trade, this will make us more observant in making decisions to make a profit. If we are able to find a way to gain profit, we will also feel wild and continue to produce, this is very useful for us.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:50:43 AM

Hopefully you will find a good investment, because nowadays bitcoin raising is not quite perfect, I am not a good trader but I can only say to investors this year 2019 a good year to invest bitcoin and hopefully will increase its price again until 2020.
AppliedOptimal
Copper Member

Activity: 200
Merit: 47

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 12:36:43 PM

I think there is a Mount gox thingy coming up in mid 2019, so I expect the price to go down. There could be other factors though, I will wait and see what happens.
zemper

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:45:15 PM

That's true. Skills and knowledges are better than simple action imitation and luck. Luck is temporary but skills and experience are permanent.

Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:50:19 PM

as long as we prepared our sellf well before decided investing our money into this market , i am sure we will able gain profits.common uemistake that done by traders and investors was they didnt prepared withlwa enough skill.they think if buy bitcoin they will automaticly gain profit several days or months later.

That's why before we decide to make a investment we need to familiarize it first so that we know every consequences and we can accept directly if we experience failure in our investment,and don't expect too much about bitcoin because bitcoin market trend is not always in a healthy condition and we need skills knowledge patience and positive mindset because this is our key of success.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:10:35 PM

2019 is a good year and it seems like BTC is slowly recovering from the loses it has shown. Investing on 2019 doesn't seem a bad idea. Buy now or else you won't get the pay off you wanted. In case 2019 doesn't seem that good then why not extend it for a bit more another year or so. Never give up until you get what you want is my motto in life but of course I only want things that isn't impossible for me to be precise more like practical wishes.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 01:52:09 AM

2019 is a good year and it seems like BTC is slowly recovering from the loses it has shown. Investing on 2019 doesn't seem a bad idea. Buy now or else you won't get the pay off you wanted. In case 2019 doesn't seem that good then why not extend it for a bit more another year or so. Never give up until you get what you want is my motto in life but of course I only want things that isn't impossible for me to be precise more like practical wishes.
isn't it be our opportunity if we courage to buy major coins that on low price now.although looks risky for us but actually the profit potency so huge if market recovered.at this moment all cryptocurrency price down more than 90%, and if we take this i am sure next year we will get much profits.in bad condition always appear gold moment for us.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:12:52 AM

Hopefully this will really be a good year.
A one of bad price actions gives bad effect to the crypto market, but we can change that if the market will recover this year.
We are in the first quarter and so far the price action is good, if we will recover, we have plenty of time this year.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:23:43 AM

Hopefully you will find a good investment, because nowadays bitcoin raising is not quite perfect, I am not a good trader but I can only say to investors this year 2019 a good year to invest bitcoin and hopefully will increase its price again until 2020.

Investing in bitcoins is the right decision and it can be very fruitful. Bitcoin has started slow rise momentum from the start of this year 2019 and it will continue to grow in 2020 and beyond.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: