Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:26:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin in 2019?  (Read 50615 times)
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 06:01:29 AM

2019 started on a good note with much resistance coming from Bitcoin against the long standing bear market. Bitcoin has made several cross over to the $4K price mark on the market and this is a good sign. Most experts predicts that after the Bitcoin Halving in 2020, Bitcoin will receive another incredible boost in price just as it has been happening after each Halving. This is the right time to buy BTC because the price is still low.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:29:33 AM

Hopefully you will find a good investment, because nowadays bitcoin raising is not quite perfect, I am not a good trader but I can only say to investors this year 2019 a good year to invest bitcoin and hopefully will increase its price again until 2020.

Investing in bitcoins is the right decision and it can be very fruitful. Bitcoin has started slow rise momentum from the start of this year 2019 and it will continue to grow in 2020 and beyond.

How can you be so sure with it ?  Im not an anti bitcoin but i dont make early prediction because i know that anything is not guarantee to happen . what if what we see right now is only a bull trap ?  When you invest , the price suddenly dump ?  Or maybe you are right  that the price is now starting to recover again . investing in bitcoin in 2019 has never be the same as investing in bitcoin in the past  because the value is still volatile , nothing has/will change .
raumonds

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:59:27 AM

Yes, we need to invest, there is no doubt about it. But in any case, no matter how confident we are that Bitcoin will grow, there are always risks. Therefore, I would buy Bitcoin for a part of my money now, and for the second part of the money I would buy more later when it will be exactly clear which way the market is going.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:58:19 AM

Hopefully you will find a good investment, because nowadays bitcoin raising is not quite perfect, I am not a good trader but I can only say to investors this year 2019 a good year to invest bitcoin and hopefully will increase its price again until 2020.

Investing in bitcoins is the right decision and it can be very fruitful. Bitcoin has started slow rise momentum from the start of this year 2019 and it will continue to grow in 2020 and beyond.
I think this year will be an exciting thing to have bitcoin. well, chances are there will be a fairly high increase this year, or the price of bitcoin can reach prices above $ 5k. for now, keeping the price of bitcoin above $ 4k is something that needs to be noticed, and when the price has reached $ 4500, I think this will be a new opportunity.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:13:26 AM

Maybe you have lost your fund with investing bitcoin on higher price, you can take recovery your lost with invest money right now in bitcoin or altcoin, when price still lower is the best chance to get much profit and keep invest your money.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:51:33 PM

We are currently in a bear market but it will not last forever you are still lucky if you will invest now because we might not see this price again in the next few years. It's worth it to buy now and hold until it reach the price you are aiming for, just don't be to greedy and just invest what you can afford to lose.

Jan_Vl

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:40:52 PM

In February the price was lower and people had a good chance to invest in Bitcoin, now there is a bullish trend, but who knows maybe the price goes down again. Therefore now is a good period to invest in Bitcoin
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:57:58 PM

It is gradually rising and it's not suitable for those people that are looking at it as a rich quick scheme.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Crypto$tar

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:51:44 PM

I plan to wait few months and to make sure that price bitcoin is on the bottom and then I will start buying it
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:34:22 AM

Roll back to 2013, 6 years ago, what was the price of bitcoin? Roll forward
6 years from now, 2025 take a guess at bitcoins price?

Dont do nothing, dont end up in 2025 still asking is it a good time to get in!
let's all business people take advantage of the situation,  when the price of bitcoin is still low, don't wait too long, invest from now on because the opportunity will never come for the second time. always believe that in the future prices will start to rise well. so do it now or not forever..

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:50:25 AM

yes I think it's worth trying. because this year many crypto experts predict the bull run will come. and also this year coincides with bitcoin having day. so many predict that bitcoin will pump again. so now is the right time to buy before prices go up. currently the price of bitcoin has increased to $ 4000. it doesn't hurt to try to invest in bitcoin. invest as much as you can to lose.

qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:15:18 AM

yes I think it's worth trying. because this year many crypto experts predict the bull run will come. and also this year coincides with bitcoin having day. so many predict that bitcoin will pump again. so now is the right time to buy before prices go up. currently the price of bitcoin has increased to $ 4000. it doesn't hurt to try to invest in bitcoin. invest as much as you can to lose.

The price has been steadily increasing over the past 2-3 weeks from $3,700 to $4,000 currently. Investor who purchased bitcoins for short-term goals can convert their coins to make a quick profit depending on the bitcoins they purchased. In addition, diversifying your investments by allocating both for short/long-term would definitely be profitable due to its high-volatility.
Again, only invest the money that you are willing to lose. Do not allocate all of your savings into one investment instrument.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Melo20

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:59:30 AM

I've always been watching bitcoin since mid-2013 up to now, and the market/bubble is painfully toxic. I'm not a big investor or economist, and I probably still only have superficial knowledge on how the entire blockchain systems work.

I just patiently watch the graph, and keep telling myself not to invest because everyone tells me it's a giant bubble that will someday pop. Recently, I started to run a few side businesses dealing in Bitcoin as payment methods, but I've never stored it long term and always converted it to cash.

I remember back in 2014 when I first thought of investing in Bitcoin as a long-term investment, and obviously was pressured out of it because everyone kept thinking it was a bubble that was about to burst. I'm starting to think about it again now that Bitcoin is starting to crash - and generally speaking in the past it's done quite well after crashes, recovering and increasing every once in a while.

What do you guys think? Is it worth it to give it a try? This would be my second crypto investment, and I'd be throwing in $5-10,000 at most. Any ideas?

You have been monitoring bitcoin since 2013 and you still wondering if to invest?  Crypto is not a fast dumb investment...  It's meant for the patient and smart investors. I believe bitcoin has crashed and now for me there is hope..  Learn to trade with bitcoin on exchange and you will be glad you did.  The crash is normal with crypto market,  dip pump dip pump..  So if you got the patient and smart enough,  you can invest in bitcoin. And make profit.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:29:54 AM

2019 is a good year and it seems like BTC is slowly recovering from the loses it has shown. Investing on 2019 doesn't seem a bad idea. Buy now or else you won't get the pay off you wanted. In case 2019 doesn't seem that good then why not extend it for a bit more another year or so. Never give up until you get what you want is my motto in life but of course I only want things that isn't impossible for me to be precise more like practical wishes.

Even if we do not see the bull run in 2019, I will invest in Bitcoin this year. BTC is the cryptocurrency that is doomed to the growth. The process may be slower than in 2017 but the crypto will gain.
sidkz
Copper Member

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:33:32 AM

BTC will not fall below the level at which it is now, and this is the ideal time to buy it, I personally did it, there will be growth very slow and long and we will see a new high for the BTC
Dhanems

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:38:34 AM

For me yes,this the time to invest again in bitcoin i missed bitcoin last 2009 the bitcoin value was a cent.but look last 2017 bitcoin has huge value,so this time is good to buy again and hold..
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:16:58 PM

2019 is a good year and it seems like BTC is slowly recovering from the loses it has shown. Investing on 2019 doesn't seem a bad idea. Buy now or else you won't get the pay off you wanted. In case 2019 doesn't seem that good then why not extend it for a bit more another year or so. Never give up until you get what you want is my motto in life but of course I only want things that isn't impossible for me to be precise more like practical wishes.

Even if we do not see the bull run in 2019, I will invest in Bitcoin this year. BTC is the cryptocurrency that is doomed to the growth. The process may be slower than in 2017 but the crypto will gain.
- What you are saying are honest words and you will do it or it is just your intentions and the time to do it is not determined because I see a lot of people encouraging others, even they are very confident and say they will invest in bitcoin as long as they can but a very funny thing is that they never do it, it's just their funny saying, they don't have the courage to continue pouring money into bitcoin. The reason for this is that we can all recognize the serious decline of bitcoin in recent years, it is no longer profitable and no longer shows its appeal as it did in the past, what radiates from it is more risky and dangerous than ever

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:05:36 AM

BTC will not fall below the level at which it is now, and this is the ideal time to buy it, I personally did it, there will be growth very slow and long and we will see a new high for the BTC
Might not or might fall, no one knows, just buy and follow your instinct.
Believing in bitcoin will help us be more aggressive in buying now, if the trend will happen again, I believe since we already bottomed, the next move
should be uptrend and it could possibly create some bull run due to the fact that people will certainly into FOMO again.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 07:09:20 AM

be a good year to invest in crypto in general, every 2018 market in low, still 2019 also, good luck in your investments!
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:57:50 AM

Now a very low price bitcoin and soon it can go up and never return. If we consider that Bitcoin can rise to $100,000-$200,000, then the answer to the question “invest now or not?”, When the price is $4,000, is obvious, of course, invest and not be afraid to use Bitcoin for online purchases and real life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: