Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:45:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NIX - Next gen privacy currency & multi-layered interoperability platform  (Read 5994 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (52 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Eliah Johnson

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:08:16 PM

dApp idea: B2B messenger for sensitive informations.
bitro33

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:37:06 PM

The NIX team seems having plans for a new dApp: Private data/document storage.

The focus seems not to be the storage of encrypted data since that is already easily with centralized systems. If I understood right it's about storing data without that the person who uploaded it is traceable.

Is that correct?

I like that one.

where did you hear about it?
Eliah Johnson

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:15:25 AM

The focus seems not to be the storage of encrypted data since that is already easily with centralized systems. If I understood right it's about storing data without that the person who uploaded it is traceable.

Is that correct?

I like that one.

NIX Discord. Jackieboy was talking about it.
Pumpitup6

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:46:37 PM

From what I see here and on the official Discord the tech progress is going quite well. With the correct marketing campaign behind it I think that NIX can really go further than many thought. That being said, what I think is missing is NIX being listed on a major exchange. IDAX is not that popular worldwide, I think it would be a major step forward if NIX appeared on Binance or Bitfinex.
Eliah Johnson

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:27:22 PM

I think it would be a major step forward if NIX appeared on Binance or Bitfinex.

The NIX team is relentlessly working on that. Great things take time.
wkr

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:42:34 PM

The works are going great, NIX does all the work and develops, I think that the next exchange are a matter of time, the project is in the beginning and we have many great things to come. The team is known and everyone knows that they are people worth of trust who do their work exemplary.
bitro33

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:05:43 PM

Is that correct?

I like that one.

NIX Discord. Jackieboy was talking about it.

I will look for it, thank you
bitro33

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:06:28 PM

From what I see here and on the official Discord the tech progress is going quite well. With the correct marketing campaign behind it I think that NIX can really go further than many thought. That being said, what I think is missing is NIX being listed on a major exchange. IDAX is not that popular worldwide, I think it would be a major step forward if NIX appeared on Binance or Bitfinex.

I prefer Bittrex
truxton

Activity: 771
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:00:16 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2019, 09:36:39 PM by truxton

NIX is now ready for cross-chain dapps with the Blocknet Protocol and can be traded on Block DX!

You can read more about Blocknet, the Blocknet Protocol, and Block DX here: https://blocknet.co/block-dx/

And don't forget to check out the NIX Coin Hub page: blocknet.co/nix/resources/
jsker2

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:44:59 PM

NIX is now ready for cross-chain dapps with the Blocknet Protocol and can be traded on Block DX!

https://media.giphy.com/media/YlVSOeVZWdT4hrPtXX/giphy.gif

You can read more about Blocknet, the Blocknet Protocol, and Block DX here: https://blocknet.co/block-dx/

And don't forget to check out the NIX Coin Hub page: blocknet.co/nix/resources/

great news, this is the beginning
Eliah Johnson

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:38:06 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2019, 03:57:03 PM by Eliah Johnson

Also Omar Bham talking about Blocknet. Contact Omar, you should take the chance to promote Blocknet and NIX via his Youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1144&v=uwRo4iS9sLk
Eliah Johnson

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:29:19 AM

A lot of FUD about NIX in block net discord........................

Why the FUD? What are the fears of some people from the Blocknet community?
Eliah Johnson

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:52:13 AM

I think Blocknet and NIX Platform can only win. It's a win win situation. Or am I missing something here?

It's still not to setup everything so that you can trade on Blocknet. NIX makes is much easier to trade on Blocknet.

Easier to trade on Blocknet  > more customers > more trades > more volume on Blocknet
Eliah Johnson

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:02:18 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 07:32:30 AM by Eliah Johnson

Btw: I don't see the Binance logo on the NIX Platform website anymore. So you are no more interested in getting listed on Binance? Would be logical and imo the right step after the Blocknet/Binance story. And probably, since you are a direct competitor for Binance, they wouldn't list you anyway.
jsker2

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:59:25 AM

Binance is afraid of competition, it is a good sign, it is a sign that the NIX project is gaining momentum.
Eliah Johnson

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:07:36 PM

Funny that there are always people that are willing to sell.
wkr

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:20:27 PM

people who sell now will regret this decision in the future...maybe you do not know that there is something like LPos and you can multiply your nix Smiley
https://nixplatform.io/marketplace 
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:35:22 AM

It's ok if you can't imagine that that is a possibility and maybe you are right, but just getting the face onto the website of a popular person turned out to be worth the money in the past. I hope those times are over and everyone involved actually has to deliver something.

I can't be sure, of course. But my experience with the NIX team is that they try to add value to this project and not hype anything. They add only persons to the team that give real value to their project. No hype and fake. So I guess that they have discussed with CS all details of their collaboration.

And I have to admit that I like also Charlie Shrem. This man has shown some balls in the past. Balls that many don't have. He has gone to jail and came out not as a broken man. So he has my deepest repect. I would be glad to meet him some day.

I have the same opinion of the team behind Nix, but it's possible that sometimes advisors get added only because of their reputation and not because of anything they can contribute beyond that.

This is great news, NIX has always worked hard, the project is at the forefront of new technologies. New members will certainly have a positive impact on the project as well as the price.

They are serious about the technology and about their whole concept. They also have some very attractive and competitive technology to offer.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
jsker2

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:42:24 PM

people who sell now will regret this decision in the future...maybe you do not know that there is something like LPos and you can multiply your nix Smiley
https://nixplatform.io/marketplace 

I rent my NIX (not many) and I have pocket money, NIX is better than monero and LPos is a great and simple thing. You do not need to have the knowledge of a programmer and you can earn, it would be great if someone put a masternode on this principle
Lomingo

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:55:12 PM

Can anyone help me with my wallet!? It will not sync after a few months of not opened it!

Thank you in advance!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: