Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:48:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the future of cryptocurrencies....  (Read 1026 times)
Kiloyt35

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:53:27 PM

It is very bright for crypto and we will live in green days.
Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:26:50 PM

in my opinion, the future of the cryptocurrency market and of the coins themselves is very bright.
The market has gone through many stages of development and now it is striving for perfection.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:42:27 PM

I admire OP for keeping his coin and not selling it when the market crash started because I experience it myself and I got panic that led me to sell some of my holdings due to the continues dumping of its price but now I learn that we need to believe and keep supporting crypto because it will surely grow and our future is bright using this modern technologies.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 11:27:34 PM

The market condition is getting worse but as you can see the current market situation there's a hope that it would be better to grow in such time although no one can predict.The future of cryptocurrency is history repeat itself.
The current situation will be in a better position. Imagine, the price is 20k now. Is it enough for people? Of course, no. The prices can not always go forward. Some falls and recessions should be occasional.
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:28:39 PM

I also experienced the same thing. I bought several coins in 2017 with the hope that the coin would rise again but what happened instead experienced a very large decline, and currently only as decoration in my wallet.
Hermes Mercury

Activity: 318
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:16:03 AM

I think most of the projects remain in the state they are! Maybe some resurrect and others suddenly die! This current cycle, if we disregard prices, is repetitive. You have to trust some project until it shows trustworthy! Because if you act against that thought, you are in danger of sinking and never resume certain positions. Countless people behind fast money have disappeared right now and that's good.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:31:45 AM

One with full confidence can not answer you this question because nobody knows) I'm not even sure what bullrun is possible... Since the crypto-currency industry has turned into an industry of total speculation in the market and into an industry of constant deception. Today in cryptocurrency there are people like you who do not have time to sell your cryptocurrency portfolio on time and waiting for another chance.I think that cryptocurrency will definitely be present in our future but I do not know in what format it will be in demand.
Balzhi

Activity: 518
Merit: 161

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:37:25 AM

I have started having cryptocurrencies since 2016, I have always bought for me Hold, until now I have never sold it by looking at the market conditions that are getting worse my mind becomes anxious and afraid. because my savings funds run out on crypto assets. and my biggest regret is why I didn't sell it at high prices in  2017, could that opportunity come back.....

thet opportunity was not go away. cryptocurrency just present blockchain technology. blockchain is now excepted in may coutries. slowly but it moves. so will e with cryptocurrencies

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:04:58 PM

The only thing I see holding cryptocurrency from booming is the government restrictions. If cryptocurrency laws can be lifted in most countries, it can't be told how large the market will grow.
logisticalmother

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:37:18 PM

I have started having cryptocurrencies since 2016, I have always bought for me Hold, until now I have never sold it by looking at the market conditions that are getting worse my mind becomes anxious and afraid. because my savings funds run out on crypto assets. and my biggest regret is why I didn't sell it at high prices in  2017, could that opportunity come back.....
the opportunity will come if we want to try harder and want to find the best solution, including in the case of what has happened, we don't know that 2017 will be a good year for crypto at that time, but this year it will happen again of course do not know but,
we must think optimistically that something good will always come to us.
Dayan1

Activity: 388

All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:51:12 PM

Your an older in this field, i Guess bitcoins already prove itself to you that being existing for years is not a kind of joke. Bitcoin is always like volcano, just one irritation might cause an erruption. What in saying is, even for a single hype improvement can over come the years of bad market. With a millions of supply, circulate in world money. What do you think the price can up?

Very unpredictable rise of btc

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:59:49 PM

in my opinion, i do think cryptocurrency will evolve more in future than what it already is now, the news is spreading, the awareness is gradually growing, more people are coming to know crypto, the mainstream media are doing their part to spread the news far and wide, Samsung with Enjin partnership to have Enjin wallet in S10 is huge step to bring more people on-board,
i think the future of crypto will be even more brighter Grin
even facebook is not left out on the chain, facebook alone will create thousands of awareness about crypto no matter what their token/coin represent.

likit123

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:43:50 PM

The past cannot be changed - it is a fact. At that time, you acted as you thought necessary and correct. Do not regret that you do not correct the situation. We all found ourselves in a difficult situation in 2018.
Everything is normalizing, the future of cryptographic protection is there, the only question is on time. Better times will come, but they need to wait.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:46:35 PM

thet opportunity was not go away. cryptocurrency just present blockchain technology. blockchain is now excepted in may coutries. slowly but it moves. so will e with cryptocurrencies
Slowly but acceptable movements indeed, crypto will be more usable after adoptions take place, there's already some countries who's already open up for opportunities, they allowed bitcoin to be a medium for payment transactions, surely the next thing to happen is more crypto will also be accepted, while other countries will also open doors for them.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:48:50 PM

Long time ago we already understand that cryptocurrency technologies are now one with us and they will not go anywhere. It is worth seeing how big companies and many governments are starting to use blockchain technologies for various areas and it will already be clear that cryptocurrency is the future. Let's hope that soon the cryptocurrency will be fully implemented in everything.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:06:16 PM

I'm waiting for a revolution that will soon make a cryptocurrency in our world. A revolution related to data security and information storage. The future is waiting!
biangkerok

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:09:41 PM

I'm waiting for a revolution that will soon make a cryptocurrency in our world. A revolution related to data security and information storage. The future is waiting!
in the future will come where everyone uses cryptocurrency as a tool of their transactions are actually regulated by the world. It is now possible for new countries have already started to use these technological developments, but in the future I am sure they will accept it.
Insomnia family

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:11:30 PM

it did not happen to you, I have experienced something similar when bullrun came to not have time to sell because there was busyness in the real world, I am not a full time worker here. I made it as a side job. so don't regret what happened, we always look ahead and I still believe that bullrun is still there.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:42:00 PM

You are too greedy in this market and that is the consequence you are experiencing. If you are an investor, it is best to set a target to sell before buying as this will help you best control your assets in this market. I think it will be very difficult for the market to return to the year 2017 because everything at Cryptocurrency happens unexpectedly and no one can predict
Abal Abal

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 02:45:45 PM

I think the future of the crypto currency can be read by looking at the devotees, and now there are a lot of cryptocurrency enthusiasts. and I'm sure that with so many enthusiasts, crypto will still have a pretty good future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: