Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:52:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bitcointalk Signatur Project to expose Abuse  (Read 155 times)
itomarketing (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:50:34 PM

A lot of forum members have been abused via trust feedback system by a small group.
Many of them have been defamed and discredited by getting negativ trust feedback for no real reason which is being seen by everyone by default.
As a one of many legendary (real account) who doesn't agree on that behavior of that small group which majority of forum members know i decided to become activ against that massiv abuse.

That group has many bad scam accusations which they are trying massivly to hide but also defame everyone who is voicing against them.
Since Theymos is not doing anything but just accepting that situation silently i decided to become activ since i belive in the power of the group and the positiv decentralised energy the crypto community is giving.
I thought a lot and the best way to fight back is in creating a SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN against these abusers .
Since thousands of people even big reputable members of bitcointalk have been abused by them i'm pretty sure the amount of participants would be enourmas.

Theymos would be forced to react on it as the external media would notice it and more important most forum members would receive a clear
opinion of the people involved in the abusing group.

Am talking tomorrow with my webdesigner and will update that thread.
If you know anyone who have been abused by them and there must be thousands please redirect them to that threat to start a contra reaction of the community to their abuse.Many Legandaries have already joined that battle and way more will follow once they see the community gets activ.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:00:22 AM

A lot of forum members have been abused via trust feedback system by a small group.
Many of them have been defamed and discredited by getting negativ trust feedback for no real reason which is being seen by everyone by default.
As a one of many legendary (real account) who doesn't agree on that behavior of that small group which majority of forum members know i decided to become activ against that massiv abuse.

That group has many bad scam accusations which they are trying massivly to hide but also defame everyone who is voicing against them.
Since Theymos is not doing anything but just accepting that situation silently i decided to become activ since i belive in the power of the group and the positiv decentralised energy the crypto community is giving.
I thought a lot and the best way to fight back is in creating a SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN against these abusers .
Since thousands of people even big reputable members of bitcointalk have been abused by them i'm pretty sure the amount of participants would be enourmas.

Theymos would be forced to react on it as the external media would notice it and more important most forum members would receive a clear
opinion of the people involved in the abusing group.

Am talking tomorrow with my webdesigner and will update that thread.
If you know anyone who have been abused by them and there must be thousands please redirect them to that threat to start a contra reaction of the community to their abuse.Many Legandaries have already joined that battle and way more will follow once they see the community gets activ.

I think this is an excellent idea so long as we keep it to 100% fact based and limited to observable events/instances of abuse that are clear cut.

I am thinking also of creating a DT post history review that people who have been abused can help to analyse for previous untrustworthy behaviour. 

I have already presented observable facts demonstrating untrustworthy behaviour to some DT's who have refused to even review the information that is there in black and white.

That makes them complicit and untrustworthy also.  They are in a position of trust it is their duty therefore to consider all observable events and facts to warm of untrustworthy behaviour.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: