Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:44:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DT2 SUCHMOON ABUSE.Who voted him into trust circle ?  (Read 24312 times)
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:33:08 PM

He can include some people that provide facts and observable events the gang does not want presented.
What gang?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 03:33:47 PM

If thats not the total proof of DT's abuse i don't know.Bitcointalk always denied to make this kind of decission because of the abuse.Here Suchmoon even admits that he taggs without much proof because the account is a noob.You just decided that

There is proof. You being the accused one I don't expect you to agree with it. You being a noob doesn't mean that proof is not needed. It means that I don't have to consider your prior history here on Bitcoitalk because there is none, and I'm certainly not going to make any assumptions favorable to you.

How do you "stop" being a DT member?

Interesting challenge. First you should clear your trust list. But that might still leave you in DT2. To get out of it I'd suggest to add Quickseller to your trust list. That should do it.

Another option is to just go crypto-hunting across multiple boards but that's a lot of work.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 03:37:45 PM

OP why not use your main account? Everyone free to share his opinions here. If you are on right way then why DT will tag you without any reason? Its seems you have created this account for fight with DT. You are self admitted that you are a alt of someone. Why really want to hide yourself? Are you worry about tag? If I say you are trying to make gang against DT member I don't think I will be wrong. If you are right then come on with your original account.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:42:02 PM

OP why not use your main account? Everyone free to share his opinions here. If you are on right way then why DT will tag you without any reason? Its seems you have created this account for fight with DT. You are self admitted that you are a alt of someone. Why really want to hide yourself? Are you worry about tag? If I say you are trying to make gang against DT member I don't think I will be wrong. If you are right then come on with your original account.

Not your call. He has explained he does not want trust abuse to ruin his main account. The sad state of DT has forced him to post under a sock puppet.

itomarketing (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:45:59 PM

Have you seen how many high ranked accounts they have destroyed once somebody raised his voice against them ?
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:21:11 PM

Have you seen how many high ranked accounts they have destroyed once somebody raised his voice against them ?
Which one?
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 04:21:52 PM

Which one?

Lots of posts does not equate to a high rank BTW!

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:26:01 PM

Which one?

Go to rep and have a look around plenty of older legends than you with far greater achievements.

Me for one. Who are these proven liars, scam supporters, implicated in extortion schemes gremlins to leave me red trust by their own admission for stating facts about their past.

Disgraceful and the opposite of what dt is meant for.

There are many other people in rep that are legends complaining of unfair red trust when their "crimes" are totally unrelated to scamming in any shape or form.

Then you have people that are proven liars, proven trust abusers and proven sock puppet racists trolling sig spammers giving this red trust out. These are proven and clearly observable facts.

itomarketing (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:29:06 PM

Which one?

For example thule or all the legends when exposing lauda and his extortion
If you can show me who he scammed that he deseverd 150 negativ trust points you will get $1000 from me
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 04:36:07 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2019, 04:52:56 PM by actmyname

Go to rep and have a look around plenty of older legends than you with far greater achievements.
I went to LoyceV's thread to find "Lauda" threads in Reputation, for reference.

LAUDA MISUSING HER TRUST POWER
Negative tag: ICO Bumping

Calling all reputed members esp. Lauda, ibminer, The Pharmacist to my apology

Lauda gave me a negative feedback.
Negative tag: Trust farming

My Negative rating - Kind attention Lauda Sir/Ma'am
Negative tag: ICO bumping; merit abuse

Who will stop Lauda ?
Negative tag: Merit abuse; ban evasion
These are the first Hero+ users that I found, going through the threads randomly.
For example thule or all the legends when exposing lauda and his extortion
If you can show me who he scammed that he deseverd 150 negativ trust points you will get $1000 from me
The account seller trader?

itomarketing (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:49:24 PM

The account seller?

Show proof of your claim that he sold accounts.
As you are making up facts.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 04:54:18 PM

The account seller?
Show proof of your claim that he sold accounts.
As you are making up facts.
Okay, you got me. It was trading.

Hero Member with Legendary Potential
Current Posts: 550+
Current Potential Activity: 950+
No red trust, No loans, No scams, No hacks, Clean Account, No stake Address

Starting Bid: 0.03 btc
Buy it now: 0.065 btc
Bidding Increments: 0.002 btc

Escrow is accepted

If you accept escrow i will take it

marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:55:21 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2019, 05:08:47 PM by marlboroza

Which one?

NO.
You go to reputation and post evidence here.

Also, address this:
He can include some people that provide facts and observable events the gang does not want presented.
What gang?
List all members of this so called gang.

LAUDA MISUSING HER TRUST POWER
Payed shill.
Self admitted payed shill.
Lauda gave me a negative feedback.
Negative tag: Trust farming
I guess you don't see my feedback. That account is connected with, if I counted correctly, 24 accounts.
My Negative rating - Kind attention Lauda Sir/Ma'am
Negative tag: ICO bumping; merit abuse
That is correct.

But cryptohunter has something different in mind:
I would also like to hear cryptohunter's opinion on these tags, but before she give her opinion, let her post accounts which have been destroyed because they disagreed with someone.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 04:58:07 PM

But cryptohunter had something different in mind:
I would also like to hear cryptohunter's opinion on these tags, but before she give her opinion, let her post accounts which have been destroyed because they disagreed with someone.
My point was that most of the accounts I've seen were not tagged for any disagreements. Since I don't have time to pore over every thread and the onus isn't on me, cryptohunter must show evidence.

itomarketing (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:17:54 PM

But cryptohunter had something different in mind:
My point was that most of the accounts I've seen were not tagged for any disagreements. Since I don't have time to pore over every thread and the onus isn't on me, cryptohunter must show evidence.

How about you start showing evidence about my negativ tags when demanding something like that ?Demanding only evidence for DT members?
Double standards ?
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 06:23:14 PM

How about you start showing evidence about my negativ tags when demanding something like that ?Demanding only evidence for DT members?
Double standards ?
This point is irrelevant. Moreover, I am not the one that needs to provide evidence for your negative tags.

Much like your statement of "I even saw 2 people being red tagged for making a deal", you put the onus on yourself by making a claim like this. This is why I ask for the threads from cryptohunter.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:55:41 PM

regards to theymos' comment that controversial ratings should carry an actual risk/cost by way of a retaliatory rating, and there does not appear to be any risk/cost to suchmoon in this case.

There is nothing particularly controversial about this rating
Except the fact that you admit you don't have evidence beyond speculation to support your claim against the OP.

It looks to me that your rating was more intended to protect a position of power, and was less so about warning others about a potential scammer.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 07:41:54 PM

regards to theymos' comment that controversial ratings should carry an actual risk/cost by way of a retaliatory rating, and there does not appear to be any risk/cost to suchmoon in this case.

Except the fact that you admit you don't have evidence beyond speculation to support your claim against the OP.

It looks to me that your rating was more intended to protect a position of power, and was less so about warning others about a potential scammer.

That's completely false. Repeating ad nauseum how I'm so fervid towards "a position of power" sounds like a projection on your part.

There is evidence, you don't accept it, I get that. I would be shocked otherwise, given that you're often sympathetic to puppeteers and have engaged in this form of art yourself.
itomarketing (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:54:25 PM

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE ?

Its not possible you have any evidence since i'm not Thule so i would love to see your so called evidence
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:17:52 PM

That's completely false. Repeating ad nauseum how I'm so fervid towards "a position of power" sounds like a projection on your part.

There is evidence, you don't accept it, I get that. I would be shocked otherwise, given that you're often sympathetic to puppeteers and have engaged in this form of art yourself.

LOL says the supporter of pharmacist a proven sock puppet racist trolling sig spammer. haha

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: